• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's Your Favorite Flavor Ice Cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Vanilla.

latest

schnell

The best ice cream I find on a regular basis is pretty much anything from the Kroger Private Selection brand. Especially cookies n cream. The ice cream base tastes like oreo filling and there are tons of cookies. Bought it on a whim when it was on sale once and haven't gone back.

From an ice cream shop though, the Jeni's Sweet Corn and Black Raspberries is delicious.

Takuan

For me, it's no competition. Black sesame for sure.

I can't believe I forgot about this. There's a Chinese buffet nearby that has this - Hime, the good stuff - and I always make sure to have a few servings before we leave. It's a must.

There was a particular flavor I LOVED that I can no longer find. It was Neapolitan meaning it was chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. The strawberry was the most amazing part of it. Unlike other strawberry ice creams, it DIDN'T have chunks of strawberry in it. Just a smooth, strawberry flavored ice cream. For some reason, I don't like chunks of actual berries in my strawberry ice cream. I think the brand was called "Carnival". I can no longer find it, which means I'll never taste that sweet, sweet chunkless strawberry again. I miss it so much.

Other then that, this is my favorite:

mint-chocolate-cookie-detail.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom