• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One man's trash is another man's Oreo: $500k to go to creator of their next flavor

Dunno about flavor, but I know that whenever I see that someone bought regular Oreos instead of double-stuf, I get a little sad and wonder what finally made them give up on life.

jabuseika

I was going to say....

But...

61k95SuGCSL._SY355_.jpg

Lord Fagan

They need to make an Oreo that is like the Oatmeal Cream Pie, same general size and texture, but with dark chocolate cookie instead of oatmeal.

Nothing weird or any strange flavors, just a softer, palm-sized Oreo you know?

AMUSIX

First, the best ones they've done were these:
5FgHzmN.jpg

So just make sure your flavor is better than those....like, for instance:

1Zv01aol.jpg

iPL9an9l.jpg

AMUSIX

They need to make an Oreo that is like the Oatmeal Cream Pie, same general size and texture, but with dark chocolate cookie instead of oatmeal.

like a whoopie pie?
pYEOhng.jpg

DOWN

Banned

They tried this
mQjLYeRLEAVSUdd-1600x900-noPad.jpg

The worst part of the Oreo is the teeth-sticking cookie. Replace the cookies with Choco Nilla Wafers and we got a winner.

Engell

How about just making it two crackers with french cheese between them..

Then when you ate it you could pretend that you had class and a better president. Will also auto surrender any current war efforts

Top Bottom