• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben & Jerry to debut the BRRR-ito - ice cream burritos using waffle cone wraps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
chipwich still the king

Chipwich.jpg
This guy gets it.

Alucrid

Banned
you've never noticed a difference in texture between an ice cream sandwich and ice cream you'd buy in a pint?

not to the point that i worry about biting into it and consider it to be "hard" ice cream, unless i bought it in west philadelphia or something

Might go try this on Monday though I'll probably go with The Tonight Dough as my flavor - which itself seemed like a upgraded version of Half Baked when I had it.

Smaller than I thought it'd be and the waffle "tortilla" has some chew but definitely really soft... The Tonight Dough does work well with the fudge and Oreo crumbs though.

Still, I'll stick to a cone next time.

OVvtBnW.jpg

maxcriden

We went to the Ben & Jerry's factory near my office when my dad, his wife and my sister were visiting this past weekend. We did the factory tour which we hadn't done in a few years, that was pretty fun. Saw a bunch of people eating the BRRR-ito, it was definitely softer texturally in appearance than I expected. (My wife and I shared Candy Bar Pie, which is a really tasty flavor.)

Funny enough, when I reached the end of the brrrito, I ended up eating it just like I would when finishing off a real burrito.

With the ice cream completely wrapped up in the waffle wrap, it totally has the texture of the real thing. Really weird though.

jax

Banned
This dumb shit and no dairy free option? Wow, companies are just getting lazier and lazier these days. Don't they realize how many peoples would buy a dairy free flavor? They're losing a ton of money to brands like So Delicious. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom