• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben & Jerry to debut the BRRR-ito - ice cream burritos using waffle cone wraps

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Ben & Jerry's reveals new ice cream burrito

It took a while, but someone finally stepped up and appropriately responded to the Choco Taco with an ice cream burrito. Even better, it's coming from Ben & Jerry, which means you can choose from any of your favorite classic B&J flavors as the burrito filling.

They're calling it the BRRR-ito and it simply consists of two scoops of their classic ice cream stuffed into a chewy burrito-like waffle cone wrap.

The burrito will be rolled out at Ben & Jerry's scoop shops nationwide April 20, and of course, they're suggesting that customers' first BRRR-ito be of the Half-Baked variety. The Half-Baked flavor consists of vanilla ice cream, mixed with chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate fudge brownie, which sounds just as perfect as any of their flavors.

aKZWgtV.jpg

gHsODHq.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
How have we as a species gone on so long without this?

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Came in expecting a Burrito flavored icecream, was kinda disgusted.

This though, I kinda want. Don't know how you would it this though?

Argh. The ice cream in the picture does look yummy, but I can't help but imagine that it'll completely fall apart as you eat it.

Every once in while I get the bright idea "ya know what would be fun? Getting a Vermonster!"

Every time, I regret that decision. And yet, I'm already thinking to August like "I should get a Vermonster for my birthday! Good idea!"

Ben and Jerry's is just the best. Their froyo versions of their flavors are awesome.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I can already imagine myself taking that first succulent bite and the force of my maw crushing through the shell and raking in that sweet ice cream into my mouth, however the shell was not strong enough and a single chomp caused a chain reaction with began as a small crack but then exposed a fault line that could destroy all of the west coast if the west coast was made of waffle cone. This fault line causes the ice cream to bleed out all over my chilly hands and in this awkward kind of not really erotic fashion my hands get really sticky.

That shell is going to fucking shatter after the first bite and you're going to get really messy eating this

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I find Ben and Jerry OD on the sugar - loads of caramel, chocolate etc. barely any ice cream in there.

But that is both a great looking thing and a perfect play on words. Now bring it to the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom