• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Hex

Banned
Teacher is clearly a forward thinker who wants to avoid a revival of old school.

7plNLZW.gif

Raw64life

Raw is a lot better when you barely pay attention to the first 2 hours and then skip the third hour entirely to watch a show that actually has good writing in it.

Sephzilla

Batista would be a literal nobody in the movie world if he didn't hitch his wagon to the MCU. That said I'm glad Batista has seemingly hit it big.

jmdajr

Awesome teacher.

Also, Batista's had a much better movie career than Rock quality-wise.

Hmmm. Well both Galaxy movies are awesome. Riddick is cool as well.
While Spectre wasn't the best, Batista was one of the saving graces of it.
Let's see how Blade Runner does.

I notice you didn't deny their claim that you say this all the time...

As always I ask... why are you watching?

Every week I watch with hope, and I realize quickly, I fast forward all but 15 min every week.

I don't deny your claim, I think the WWE is about as bad as it has ever been. And whats funny is the talent has never been better. Except for 97-2001

Every week I watch with hope, and I realize quickly, I fast forward all but 15 min every week.

I don't deny your claim, I think the WWE is about as bad as it has ever been. And whats funny is the talent has never been better. Except for 97-2001

Ever? This isn't even 2009 peak SuperCena bad let alone 1995 bad

Stop watching... follow results and watch when things peak your interest.

Slizz

That picture made me go to wweshop.com

The SD Champ doesn't have a shirt for purchase lol. He has actually 0 products, you can't click his name.

Slizz

I don't recommend stomach viruses

I had some sort of chemical poisoning not too long ago from a beer that came from a tap that hadn't been flushed. So I basically drank bleach and beer, 1 beer, threw up within 20 minutes of consuming it.

It then continued for 12 hours straight out of both ends.

jmdajr

I had some sort of chemical poisoning not too long ago from a beer that came from a tap that hadn't been flushed. So I basically drank bleach and beer, 1 beer, threw up within 20 minutes of consuming it.

Wtf. God damn. Can you sue?

Maybe not worth the time but christ.

I think this is worse than 1995 bad

Booking is worse than it's ever been, commentary's worse than it was even when Cole was told to be actively annoying, storylines are worse than they've ever been because feuds flat out don't end anymore (worst example being Owens and Zayn having had multiple matches billed as the last time they'd ever meet that were far from the final time even on that brand)

Wrestling is far far more than in ring quality and talent depth. And talent is being misused at greater levels than ever before

Top Bottom