• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Hasney

For a dope match!

BRING BACK THE PRISON, NOW IS THE TIME!

CG-Z5WqlSrLBRc9DIvkSiKNb2YQ=.gif

Raw64life

For a dope match!

BRING BACK THE PRISON, NOW IS THE TIME!

They should put snakes on top of the prison. Randy Orton, being a viper, has some control over the snakes, but Jinder, being Indian, and therefore also being a snake charmer, uses his snake charming prowess to turn the snakes against him. The snakes block Orton from escaping but part like the red sea for Jinder to climb over.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
sweeney you sure are talking a lot about a trump backing company and their choice of champion

why not just.. not watch it?

Raw64life

^ Excellent idea, I still need Orton to deal with the proper fuckery I expected from the house of horrors.

After Jinder uses the snakes to win, him and Orton will have one final match at SS with Jake Roberts as a special guest referee to ensure no snake interference occurs. Jinder will charm Jake and make him give Orton a DDT, securing the definitive feud ending victory.

Anth0ny

Jinder should come out on smackdown tonight, have two servants roll out a Persian carpet on the ramp as he walks down in full king gear, has sexy women dancing in full Punjabi attire, two other servants walking with him with a tiger, Bollywood boys watching his back the entire time

Make it a big fucking deal

Dave takes an in-depth look at ECW and, in particular, their fans. ECW has sold out every building they've held shows at so far in 1996, including packing 1,200 into a building in Queens, NY last week in the middle of a snow storm. But some of those fans are just the worst. In Philly, the ECW fans have developed an appreciation for the characters and the angles and great wrestling. But at shows in other cities, the crowds often have no interest in great performances and they only came because they want to see tits and violence. Dave says Mick Foley, "a man who has given far more to pro wrestling than it will ever give back to him" wrestled his next-to-last match as Cactus Jack at the Queens show and was pelted with disrespectful chants of "You sold out!" and they chanted boring during the first minute of a Sabu/Too Cold Scorpio match. They ignored a Pitbulls/Eliminators match and spent the entire time chanting "Show your tits!" at Francine. In fact, Dave says the tits chant was directed at pretty much every female in the building, even women in the crowd who dared to get up from their seats to go to the concessions. They called Chris Jericho a "Hunter Hearst Helmsley wannabe" and they threw so much trash at the ring that the state athletic commission almost shut the show down until Paul Heyman came out and cut a promo to get the crowd to behave. Fans complained about the lack of blood (remember, ECW has stopped doing bladejobs for now) and the in-ring wrestling because they wanted violence. Dave was at this show and says it was among the most depressing nights he's ever spent watching wrestling live.

Jinder should come out on smackdown tonight, have two servants roll out a Persian carpet on the ramp as he walks down in full king gear, has sexy women dancing in full Punjabi attire, two other servants walking with him with a tiger, Bollywood boys watching his back the entire time

Elephant, we need him on an Elephant.

Just roll an entrance of Tiger Ali Singh from the 90s and see if anyone notices

XenoRaven

They should put snakes on top of the prison. Randy Orton, being a viper, has some control over the snakes, but Jinder, being Indian, and therefore also being a snake charmer, uses his snake charming prowess to turn the snakes against him. The snakes block Orton from escaping but part like the red sea for Jinder to climb over.
They already did a spot where Santino put on the cobra sleeve and Jinder pulled out some sort of flute to charm the cobra and turn it against Santino.

Edit: Oh wait that was Khali. My bad.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

This already happened, with Jinder Mahal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvVWfu0Lg9g

They already did a spot where Santino put on the cobra sleeve and Jinder pulled out some sort of flute to charm the cobra and turn it against Santino.

Edit: Oh wait that was Khali. My bad.

I believe it was both of them.

aw9bQDu.png

Slizz

On one hand, I liked it. On the other, it felt out of place. I was more angry with the atrocious camera work.

Yeah camera work sucked but I thought the whole thing was great. Uso's aren't getting enough credit for going along with it IMO. They sold some of the costumes n shit pretty well.

So with Hulu, how much is cut out? I know it wont go from 3 hours to 40 minutes, but just wondering how much meat is removed. Been thinking about using that over skipping so much via TiVo

Top Bottom