• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin |OT| Vince McMahon doesn't give 5 million f**ks what you think.

Dead Man

Raw did a 2.7 rating. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

So are ratings effected by the previous weeks performance at all? If Cena goes for 6 hours next week, and the ratings go up, is there any way they could interpret that as being due to the decent show this week rather than Cena being on?

Randy would never do anything to piss of management, maybe shit on them but not piss. Test is probably a false positive. Also kaitlyn looks hilarious before her fake tits, lord tensai's were bigger then hers.

So are ratings effected by the previous weeks performance at all? If Cena goes for 6 hours next week, and the ratings go up, is there any way they could interpret that as being due to the decent show this week rather than Cena being on?

Ratings live and die now by what's happening on screen. There won't be a noticeable increase from 1 week to the next unless a major star debuts or something shocking happens. For a ratings pattern to change because they are putting on good shows takes months if not years. Cena being on this show probably would have helped the rating, but by how much is the question. I'd say he probably would have made the rating increase to a 2.8. They won't get a 3.0 again unless HHH and Cena are both back on a show.

Kaladin

I bet if Cena ever got suspended for a wellness policy violation, he wouldn't miss a single Raw because they would find ways to put him on tv each week.

I stopped watching RAW in full. Now I only watch until the CM Punk, Bryan, and AJ segments. But this past week when they showed that clip of Cena making fun of Johnny Ace it was possibly the most annoying Cena has ever been.

Randy told me he was clean in his documentary. :/

Yep. And Cena claims he's never touched a needle.

Can't wait for Cena's divorce filing. Something nasty is gonna come out in the proceedings, and I'm guessing it's gonna be his wife talking about him juicing.

It's gotta be something coming down because the WWE has been doing these "John Cena = Awesome Guy" commercials the past few weeks. They aren't typical "WWE Cares" spots, because in those, you always see other workers, and you always, ALWAYS see a McMahon family member featured fairly prominently in those spots.

No, these are just for Cena. Last week, it was "Cena with the dying kids," this week it is "Cena loves the troops." Completely different than everything else we've seen. These come off more like political campaign ads for Cena than what WWE typically does to try and convince people they aren't all carny dirtbags and pillheads.

Despite a costume downgrade, Maxine has been the star of NXT for ages and is clearly the next big thing.

I think she might win the Royal Rumble.

Dead Man

Ratings live and die now by what's happening on screen. There won't be a noticeable increase from 1 week to the next unless a major star debuts or something shocking happens. For a ratings pattern to change because they are putting on good shows takes months if not years. Cena being on this show probably would have helped the rating, but by how much is the question. I'd say he probably would have made the rating increase to a 2.8. They won't get a 3.0 again unless HHH and Cena are both back on a show.

Thanks.

It was a glorious WCW tradition (lol tradition bites).

Pelting the ring with whatever you can find, 10 points if you nail Scott Norton or Syxx with a cup of liquid.

Fans actually caring enough about what the bad guys were doing to be angry.

Then omg Sting from the top, omg popcorn flying in excitement everywhere.

Those were the days. :(

:( Indeed.

G-Fex

Now that Cena and Orton are out of the picture, surely Maven can come back and be a main eventer.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I doubt it brah.

michaelhayessingsjpg.jpg

http://www.impactwrestling.com/media/k2/items/cache/21d05be73b9524e6e0c253066dce0149_XL.jpg?t=1338356604/IMG]

Bobby Roode going to do a jesus / saviour gimmick ?>

SAVE_US ROODE[/QUOTE]

Love this shot when he comes into the ring. He's really grown into the role as champion. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow night.

TNA is really doing a good job in building hype for tommorows impact. Really getting pretty excited for the live show. The fact they also want to downsize the amount of PPV's is welcome news as well. 12 PPV's is too many for both TNA and WWE. Also with Orton being out I wonder if Vince is offering Brock more money to expand the number of dates he will work? They really need some star power right now and if Brock plays his cards right he could really profi from the recent WWE suspensions.

Dead Man

TNA is really doing a good job in building hype for tommorows impact. Really getting pretty excited for the live show. The fact they also want to downsize the amount of PPV's is welcome news as well. 12 PPV's is too many for both TNA and WWE. Also with Orton being out I wonder if Vince is offering Brock more money to expand the number of dates he will work? They really need some star power right now and if Brock plays his cards right he could really profi from the recent WWE suspensions.

When did WWE start having a ppv every month? It has seemed like overload for ages. 6 ppv's would be perfect.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
When did WWE start having a ppv every month? It has seemed like overload for ages. 6 ppv's would be perfect.
It would be if WWE actually knew how to build for that long. We would end up with filler shows for weeks, before they started building feuds 4 weeks before the PPV, lol.

Anth0ny

It would be if WWE actually knew how to build for that long. We would end up with filler shows for weeks, before they started building feuds 4 weeks before the PPV, lol.

They should keep Mania, Rumble, Survivor Series and Summer Slam, and instead of having all those other shitty ppvs, have actual "good" matches on Raw. There isn't a single match booked for the upcoming ppv that strikes me as anything more than a random match on Raw.

Top Bottom