• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

That This Is Your Life segment was depressingly bad.

And fucking Sasha's on 205 Live now because she's over and they want someone over to be attached to it to get people interested but they're just gonna kill her heat in return.

I kind of want to try to trim down how long GWF shows are, tbh. GWF4 ran way longer than I wanted
a true wrestlemania 33 experience

RBH

I'm interested to see how the RBH character is handled in the GWF universe going forward

*folds arms and stares at Sephzilla*

Sephzilla

I'm interested to see how the RBH character is handled in the GWF universe going forward

*folds arms and stares at Sephzilla*

P1zob2V.gif

Some videos just confuse me though. Roman's return where he beats up Triple H has over 25 million views when you'd think the video where he's the one getting beat up would have them. His promo where he stops Stephanie from hitting him as 23 million. Cena's house tour on Total Divas has motherfucking 28 million views. A random ass Nikki vs Paige match on Main Event of all places has ten million.

And of course Khali the Goat with his debut having 30 million views and his world title win having 43 million views.

I almost thought they would go with the Revival being the ones to beat Enzo up.

Then they had everyone and their mother accuse them of doing it and have Cass being overly paranoid about who has done it.

Cass singles push. It's coming. He's gonna beat Roman and Strowman clean in one match.

Fantomex

I almost thought they would go with the Revival being the ones to beat Enzo up.

Then they had everyone and their mother accuse them of doing it and have Cass being overly paranoid about who has done it.

Cass singles push. It's coming. He's gonna beat Roman and Strowman clean in one match.

Is that a bad thing? I'm not so sure. I think Roman has more moves than Cass, and so does Braun. But I'm torn about more Cass and Less Roman. Larry David gif.

Is that a bad thing? I'm not so sure. I think Roman has more moves than Cass, and so does Braun. But I'm torn about more Cass and Less Roman. Larry David gif.
Given that Cass can't wrestle and can't talk or even come off as physically imposing, something Braun or Roman check one or more of, yes.

Question, I'm trying to figure out how to unsubscribe from New Japan World since I'm basically needing to save up as much as I can, getting rid of WWE Network too most likely. However, the account management side still doesn't seem to be translated. Anyone know how I can unsub? Cheers.

When it works, it's fucking great. Hopefully the server issues get fixed up in the next day or so. I feel a lot of people are forgetting that the game was made by four people

Also what system(s) are you playing on?
Ps4, I stopped using quick match after day one and strictly have been using the ps4 community. Within minutes I'll have a full game where everyone has mics

DMczaf

GWF STATS FOLLOWING GWF4

The New Blood
Three GWF superstars made their debut; Empyrean Heaven, Sweeney Tom, and Pikma

Current Champions
GWF World Champion: Beefy
GWF Tag Team Champions: The New Nation of Domination (Bronx-Man & Kornflayx)
GWF B+ Champion: Tall4Life

The Goldberg Club
The following GWF superstars are undefeated
-- Beefy (4-0)
-- Empyrean Heaven (1-0)
-- FlammableD (1-0)
-- Pikma (1-0)
-- Skyward Sheep (1-0)
-- SomewhatGroovy (1-0)

The Streak
The following GWF superstars are winless
-- NeoGAF Vince McMahon (0-1)
-- Serpentine (0-1)
-- ShadowSwordmaster (0-1)
-- Sweeney Tom (0-1)
-- Anth0ny (0-2)
-- Mahonay (0-2)
-- OwensIsNow (0-2)
-- rrc1594 (0-2)
-- The Strokes (0-2)
-- Caderfix (0-3)
-- DMczaf (0-3)
-- Menome (0-3)
-- BewareTheBatsie (0-4)

The Thrill of Victory
The following GWF superstars won their first match at GWF4
-- UrbanDandy
-- Empyrean Heaven
-- Browny

The Agony of Defeat
The following GWF superstars received their first loss at GWF4
-- Sweeney Tom
-- Hasney

The First To Do It Twice
Bronx-Man is the first multiple time champion in GWF history (Tag Champ x2)

The Four Win Club
Beefy and Bronx-Man are the first GWF superstars to register 4 wins in GWF history! Beefy is technically the winning-est superstar in GWF history by way of percentage points due to Bronx-Man having one loss on his record.

The New Nation
The GWF Tag Team and World Championships are all held by the New Nation of Domination stable, which made its proper debut in force at GWF4.

All They Do Is Win
The following GWF superstars all have winning records in GWF (list excludes already listed undefeated superstars)
-- Bronx-Man (4-1)
-- Hasney (3-1)
-- Ithil (3-1)
-- korly (3-1)
-- Tall4Life (3-1)
-- FallingEdge (2-1)

Fifty Fifty Booking
The following GWF superstars have 50/50 records in GWF
-- Biggest-Geek-Ever (2-2)
-- Syder (2-2)
-- Browny (1-1)
-- imbask (1-1)
-- sf2fanatic (1-1)
-- UrbanDandy (1-1)

Just happy to be here
The following GWF superstars have losing records, but don't worry, we still love you and you'll get TV time! (List excludes already listed winless superstars)
-- Zach (2-3)
-- BronsonLee (1-2)
-- Heroman (1-2)
-- klonere (1-2)
-- Kornflayx (1-2)
-- Sephzilla (1-2)
-- RBH (1-3)

The Shoot ain't working...

Do I need to convert to the ways of the Work? 🤔😔

Top Bottom