• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

DAeQEbiXcAUPKpR.jpg:large

cheating a bit with the lighting but I approve of jobbers being jacked and becoming champions

Maybe this is the start of a new faction, a jobber uprising to take down the main event players.
Like the Nexus but without Cena currently around to bury them...yet.

I still can't believe there's gonna be a kendo stick on a pole match next week at ER.

When injured and not traveling on the road it seems people bulk up. Seth was huge when he came back originally from injury last year.

Your diet probably becomes so much easier to maintain and you can train specifically for this kind of look.

Hasney

I still can't believe there's gonna be a kendo stick on a pole match next week at ER.

When injured and not traveling on the road it seems people bulk up. Seth was huge when he came back originally from injury last year. Could easily be not natural but it's probably easier to get big when not on the road for more then half a week.

HHH came back from his quad injury so jacked that his match quality suffered as he could barely move around the ring.

Seeing pics of Rock in the WWE and after the WWE in that male stars thread really highlight how ridiculously jacked his body is compared to about fourteen years ago.

Striker

Seeing pics of Rock in the WWE and after the WWE in that male stars thread really highlight how ridiculously jacked his body is compared to about fourteen years ago.
I mean he was a big dude before going off to shoot his early movies. In '02-03 he looks smaller due to casting. The pic they used for him in that thread was for Pain & Gain, which was all over bodybuilding.

I mean he was a big dude before going off to shoot his early movies. In '02-03 he looks smaller due to casting. The pic they used for him in that thread was for Pain & Gain, which was all over bodybuilding.
He's still pretty huge compared to how he was during his normal days when wrestling. I'd say being off the road has helped him but at the same time I worry Rock is the kind of guy who's so busy he gets maybe five hours of sleep a day.

Recall

When injured and not traveling on the road it seems people bulk up. Seth was huge when he came back originally from injury last year. Could easily be not natural but it's probably easier to get big when not on the road for more then half a week.

Triple H after his quad tear displayed exactly what happens when you have too much time in the gym.

He was massive.

Nekofrog

Banned
i thought comedies were one of the worst overseas performers because it's hard to translate in another language

i probably should have put the word comedies in a donald trump quotation mark

i thought comedies were one of the worst overseas performers because it's hard to translate in another language

i probably should have put the word comedies in a donald trump quotation mark
Dwayne keeps moving the goalposts. First it was "who cares about critics lol, Everyone's seeing it and Everyone loves it"

Now that clearly not everyone's seeing it, "pftt international audiences all will"

Next it'll be "DVD money is where the real eyes will be"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Marathoning wrestling and talking about it here turns you into a heel. That's why I got out before it completely took me over.

Top Bottom