• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Can't help but feel like we've seen this before.
11978%20-%20Knucks%20Main_Event_Mafia%20Rampage_Jackson%20Tito_Ortiz%20Wes_Brisco%20aces_and_eights%20arms_folded%20autoplay_gif%20devon%20gif%20impact%20ken_anderson%20kurt_angle%20samoa_joe%20sting%20suit%20sunglasses%20tna.gif
How dare you?! Tito Ortiz's TNA debut is the greatest thing in fake entertainment.

Anth0ny

back in the day, the fans thought it was a shoot but the boys knew it was a work

now, the fans know it's a work and the boys think it's a shoot!

Sasha Banks said:
Ummm, either one. I don't like to just be like... cause a lot of people ask me 'when are you going to turn heel?' Like, I don't care because guess what? I'm going to be in the WWE for a very long time so you're going to see both versions of myself for a while. So people need to shut up because that's what I'm sick of hearing. 'When are you gonna turn heel?' Then once I turn heel, 'when are you gonna turn babyface?' You guys just need to shut up and let me do me, okay? Why do you want me to turn on Bayley? That's my best friend. I don't have a lot of friends so just accept it. Yeah, I play either one very well, so it doesn't matter.

The dream is over. She's never turning.

Zach

Now you listen to me. While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a naysayer and hatchetman in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method... is love. I love you, OwensIsNow.

Jashobeam

anyone catching Super Jr. live show today? Omega and Okada are back in tag team action, Naito is not on the card which sucks, Taguchi vs KUSHIDA should be lit though.

Menome

It's 4.19am and I haven't slept. I may just have to ride this one through.

Would have been nice for this to be the case when GWF4 was on.

Yeah Zach, that Bluekaveli sure did Bluekaveli last night. He just plain Bluekavelied. I've seen Bluekaveli Bluekaveli before, but he was the Bluekaveliest Bluekaveli to ever Bluekaveli.

Hold on, my damn Data Weiners are talking.

Fantomex

Help Guys. Where do I get updated rosters/saves for fire pro wrestling returns on the PS3? Just started downloading it from the psn store.

Top Bottom