• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Fantomex

Feud of the year: Naito vs. the IC Belt

DA1yyiEUQAE79Bi.jpg

http://www.fpwarena.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=147bf0bab3fd11f56d456393a58e02c6

Rosters and instructions can be found there

Thanks brother. You ever need a tag team partner I'm there.

feature-mega-powers-1024x535.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Raul Jimenez, Mexican player after scoring in the cup final game here in Portugal last night

mas.jpg

of all the Luchadores hes a fan of, Sin Cara, really? :p

Sin Cara has been retweeting it like crazy too so I guess he's happy. Maybe they are friends.

These new sleeping pills are making me sick :/

That sucks to hear, friend.

I use what is branded as Restavit here in Australia. Chemically, doxylamine succinate. Basically a higher dose of a standard antihistamine. But, its for short time use. Not like I have been using it for 5 years or so..

Menome

So tired. But it is now nearly midday, so I have to ride it out until an early bedtime tonight, or I'll just screw up my sleeping pattern even more.

klonere

Banned
Kushida and Taguchi is a must watch match if you guys get the chance. NJPW juniors now have such a diversity of styles, totally different feel from a Rico/Ospreay or Himoru/Dragon Lee style bout.

Top Bottom