• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

I think the move to pair Sasha with Swann is less about Sasha being demoted and more about them pairing an act they know is over with the heat-less Cruiserweights.

bayleyspinaroonie.gif

Really though, I have no faith in a Bayley vs Sasha feud on the main roster being good. Generic WWE Babyface Bayley has been awful, and I'm not even sure a heel Sasha would do anything at this point. She'd be more Welcoming Committee than The Boss.

somedevil

From a Regal interview:

DBBbr6RXoAEX0SV.jpg:large

Good that those people when he joined are long gone now.

Sasha definitely deserves this after shit-talking fans the other day.

edit: Good your not serious because her answer was a work.

Thinking back to all those Sasha and Bayley segments from like Feb onwards to now in light of the fact she hasn't turned heel makes them retroactively even worse.

Thinking back to all those Sasha and Bayley segments from like Feb onwards to now in light of the fact she hasn't turned heel makes them retroactively even worse.
The delaying of it just means that whenever it happens I'll be like 'oh okay, this should have happened three months ago'.

Bliss is probably the plan to be the top female heel which is why I think we'll get Sasha vs Alexa for SS.

Makes beating Bayley in her home town (not matter how much I am Pro-Bliss as Champ) super stupid... it should have been the trigger for the turn, should have been the night after... I wrote a fucking psychological based reasoning for it damnit

The delaying of it just means that whenever it happens I'll be like 'oh okay, this should have happened three months ago'.

Bliss is probably the plan to be the top female heel which is why I think we'll get Sasha vs Alexa for SS.
In the mean time I'll just be considering her a very insincere friend.

Makes beating Bayley in her home town (not matter how much I am Pro-Bliss as Champ) super stupid... it should have been the trigger for the turn, should have been the night after... I wrote a fucking psychological based reasoning for it damnit

And I agreed with that reasoning, it had all the parts in place for a logical turn!

somedevil

Also I'm not sure why you think RPG vs Young Bucks will be the rematch of the century but to each their own... I do expect it to be good.

What'd Sasha do?

Her answer from an interview about turning heel:

"Ummm, either one. I don't like to just be like... cause a lot of people ask me 'when are you going to turn heel?' Like, I don't care because guess what? I'm going to be in the WWE for a very long time so you're going to see both versions of myself for a while. So people need to shut up because that's what I'm sick of hearing. 'When are you gonna turn heel?' Then once I turn heel, 'when are you gonna turn babyface?' You guys just need to shut up and let me do me, okay? Why do you want me to turn on Bayley? That's my best friend. I don't have a lot of friends so just accept it. Yeah, I play either one very well, so it doesn't matter."

The last part of the answer is her playing a character saying that if she turns on Bayley they can't be friends anymore. So no one can be mad at her for this answer. Just never approach her at a airport.

Beefy

It should be on the last page, just a bunch of passive aggressive sniping because the guy who claimed it wasn't a community regular or something.
BCT (black community thread) is mad right now as well. Some dude quoting how racism is labeled in the dictionary.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Do you think Sasha dies a little on the inside everytime she has to giving these company brown-nosing interviews while thinking about NXT Brooklyn?

Remember when Bayley got a big win at Mania but it instead felt unfortunately limp due to all the booking that preceded it? gooooooooood times.

somedevil

Do you think Sasha dies a little on the inside everytime she has to giving these company brown-nosing interviews while thinking about NXT Brooklyn?

I doubt it since her interview with the maskedman was not brown nosing. Plus before she was signed WWE though of her as useless and when she signed she was getting prepared to do bikini stuff and all the other crap they had before not expecting where we are now.

Top Bottom