• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

At this point, rematch of the century for the new NJPW event is the game of the generation for gaming. A term that will be used for any great game that comes out in a generation even though there is a bunch of great games out there.

– Ring of Honor is set to air in India on a new network. Discovery Communications has announced that they have agreed to a deal with the promotion to broadcast ROH TV on their new Indian channel DSPORT, which launched earlier this year. This will bring ROH to over 70 million homes across the nation, a level comparable to Impact Wrestling’s potential US market on POP TV of 75 million homes. By comparison, the USA Network (Raw and Smackdown) is available in 96 million homes in the US.

The deal is the latest high-profile deal for a wrestling company in India, a country that is becoming increasingly popular for the industry. Impact Wrestling will be taping on a tour in the country soon and Jinder Mahal’s push in WWE is part of that company’s promotional push in India, resulting in his “Punjabi Championship Celebration” easily outperforming the rest of the company’s YouTube content.

IMB_rgICk6.gif

It better involve ultraviolence...

Or there will be major problems for wrasslegaf...

Deathmatch_043e6e_5849962.gif

OH THE HUMANITY

Watched the WK10 Nak vs. AJ match they put up for free, that was fun. Kinda makes me sad they probably won't be able to put something that good on in WWE. Meh I might still be interested in what Money in the Bank has to offer...

Bryan Alvarez is a pitiful, pencil-neck geek.

I mean the reality is it does show how much they are willing to try and answer questions... Like if they're not Simpsons knowledgeable it's easy to see how they'd think it was serious.

Still amazingly hilarious though. The earnestness to which Meltzer searches his brain for any knowledge he might have picked up on the topic is great.

Syder

I mean the reality is it does show how much they are willing to try and answer questions... Like if they're not Simpsons knowledgeable it's easy to see how they'd think it was serious.

Still amazingly hilarious though. The earnestness to which Meltzer searches his brain for any knowledge he might have picked up on the topic is great.
I want to believe Meltzer is working us.

I'll always support Alicia and her three moves of doom
- Spine Cratering Scissor Kick
- Tilt a whirl backbreaker
- Nothern Lights Suplex

It's sort of funny how everyone thought Becky got a raw deal being put on SmackDown when really she dodged the bullshit triangle of title changes that made it hard to take Bayley, Sasha, or Charlotte seriously.

It's sort of funny how everyone thought Becky got a raw deal being put on SmackDown when really she dodged the bullshit triangle of title changes that made it hard to take Bayley, Sasha, or Charlotte seriously.
She dodged it for only a little. Her booking has been bad since about two or three weeks after she won the belt. Now who knows when she'll touch the belt again.

She dodged it for only a little. Her booking has been bad since about two or three weeks after she won the belt. Now who knows when she'll touch the belt again.

True, but she hasn't really had big matchups with the other three, so you can't go "Well, they already wasted that moment." Like when Bayley beat Charlotte at that PPV that wasn't Mania to end her streak.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Found a guy streaming RAW on twitch, let's see how long until the twitch cops nuke this account from orbit.

Top Bottom