• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

I think the treatment of Bayley highlights yet another difference between NXT booking of characters and WWE.

NXT doesn't run from reality or act like you don't know what's going on. NXT knows you know Bayley is an adult human being who is engaged, but she's just really nice.

WWE books her like she's the 40 Year Old Virgin.

Alexa talks about Bayley's past and brings up her fourth grade teacher who's there to say she cried a lot, her former best friend who said she would never go out to have fun and would stay in and watch wrestling and her former boyfriend who said she brought her dads on dates and he only dated her to get close to the former best friend.
This is the same feeling I got when I missed the Shield break up :/

Set up ring for shitty women's segment
Set up ring for cruiserweights
Put ring back to normal

This over the course of three segments...
Just ridiculous

roman could cleanly beat every person on the roster in a row, and then go on to win every belt in the one night, main event every ppv for a year and i'd still take that over that segment anyday

Bronx-Man

Banned
I think the treatment of Bayley highlights yet another difference between NXT booking of characters and WWE.

NXT doesn't run from reality or act like you don't know what's going on. NXT knows you know Bayley is an adult human being who is engaged, but she's just really nice.

I miss a lot of things from NXT.

cordy

Banned
Neville is so dope. He was going to get up on the ropes to shout at the crowd but then realized they don't deserve it so he didn't do it. It's the small stuff that makes a big difference.

Bronx-Man

Banned
The whole point of Enzo & Cass being a team is that neither can survive as a singles guy. Cass doesn't have the charisma and Enzo doesn't have the size. That's why they're best friends, they provide what the other doesn't have.

So of course they're getting split up so Cass can get a monster heel push.

That segment is made even worse when you realize it was laid out as "heel makes fun of the babyface, babyface comes out to confront heel and gets her ass kicked".

The whole point of Enzo & Cass being a team is that neither can survive as a singles guy. Cass doesn't have the charisma and Enzo doesn't have the size. That's why they're best friends, they provide what the other doesn't have.

Both are also pretty shit in the ring.

shanafan

Nah, main roster just exposed how awful she is. It's like a high school basketball player heading to the pros, and posting terrible stats. She just isn't main roster material. Her time to shine was only in the lower leagues.

A monster heel push jobbing to Reigns

That segment is made even worse when you realize it was laid out as "heel makes fun of the babyface, babyface comes out to confront heel and gets her ass kicked".
That's the Alexa curse. Becky suffered it too. She came off on the bad end of every segment they had for their feud which always ended with Becky beat up on the floor and in the end lost the belt. Then the same stuff continued with Mickie as La Luchadora and the feud just awkwardly ended so Naomi could fight Alexa and Becky could fight Mickie.

Syder

Cass turning on Enzo already? So glad they never just put the belts on them for the pop. We can probably thank the Hardys for locking everyone else out of the title picture since their return too.

ReiGun

They'll die a death as singles guys. Gonna be headlining Main Event with Bo and Curtis Axel within months.

Anth0ny

they book her like she's an actual 12 year old girl

Roman and Braun both need credible opponents.

Cass is 7 foot tall. Can't teach that, friend.

Alexa will retain, will feud with Sasha and then we'll get three months worth of segments of Alexa laughing about how Sasha loves Eddie Guerrero or something.

somedevil

lol

I wonder why this guy hasn't been signed. I know he was a jobber on 205 Live a while ago but I figure Bayley could probably get him a contract if he wanted it.

Was that the time when he responded to people on twitter he looked like essa rios during that match?

Not sure really. They just started using Thea Trinidad in a storyline for NXT and she is Aries girlfriend and in the Paige movie.

Top Bottom