• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

yuraya

I can't believe I'm saying this...but I miss Braun Strowman. He has been by far and away been the best part of Raw this year.

Damn Raw is bad.

The whole point of Enzo & Cass being a team is that neither can survive as a singles guy. Cass doesn't have the charisma and Enzo doesn't have the size. That's why they're best friends, they provide what the other doesn't have.

So of course they're getting split up so Cass can get a monster heel push.

they can book such an amazing storyline with this concept if DIY was anything to go by

justjim89

I can understand how they may be afraid to go too far with original Goldust schtick out of fear it comes across as homophobic or transphobic.

UberTag

My god... the Golden Truth cutting promos against one another is the best feud on Raw since the Festival of Friendship.

Remember when he was added into Fatal 4 way number 1 contender match few months ago? They want to book him as a singles wrestler. Vince likes big guys.

image.php

Syder

Kinda guilty that I'm skipping Raw these days when Goldust seems to be getting a retirement run.

Always had a giant soft spot for him. He should get a little IC run or something.

Top Bottom