• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mayweather vs McGregor World Press Tour: July 11-14, 4 Cities, Open to the Public

when he touched his head, i thought there was going to be a fight.

Those two will go back onto their private jet and laugh at all the carny bullshit they just did together. There is no legit heat here, nobody is getting upset. These are two businessmen fucking with people to line their pockets, nothing more

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
He'd be stupid not to fight Nate again before Khabib. Actually, he'd just be stupid to fight Khabib ever.

Khabib is:

- not a draw, like, at all
- a high risk to pull out due to his 759th injury in the last 5 years
- likely to sit on Conor for 5 rounds and decision him

Can we stop this? Khabib does not lay and pray on people.

Wallach

He'd be stupid not to fight Nate again before Khabib. Actually, he'd just be stupid to fight Khabib ever.

Khabib is:

- not a draw, like, at all
- a high risk to pull out due to his 759th injury in the last 5 years
- likely to sit on Conor for 5 rounds and decision him

Khabib going to sit on someone? How many people have ever gotten through 3 rounds of Khabib being on them that much, nevermind 5...?

finowns

The London thing- Conor wasn't bad at all. He told Mayweather he was stupid for not wearing high heels the first day.. lol.

Floyd was a little less into it this time around. Conor just seemed tired and jet lagged, though so still put up some energy on the mic. Lmao at Floyd taking the head rub in good stride, then firing back at Conor with the "comment". Good stuff. I'm actually excited to catch this now. Before I just wanted the results, but now? It needs to be watched. No use in pretending as if I don't care what happens, but then constantly checking the net to see what's going on each round.

Chumley

Banned
Floyd was a little less into it this time around. Conor just seemed tired and jet lagged, though so still put up some energy on the mic. Lmao at Floyd taking the head rub in good stride, then firing back at Conor with the "comment". Good stuff. I'm actually excited to catch this now. Before I just wanted the results, but now? It needs to be watched. No use in pretending as if I don't care what happens, but then constantly checking the net to see what's going on each round.

Even the biggest shit talkers of this fight are going to be at the bar watching it for $10 cover.

Mister Wolf

Gold Member
Khabib going to sit on someone? How many people have ever gotten through 3 rounds of Khabib being on them that much, nevermind 5...?

Khabib is a weight bully and nothing more. Being sent to the hospital for a severe weight cut gone wrong tells the story. If he fought in his real weight class the one where he doesn't have an extreme weight advantage over his opponent when they both rehydrate the day of the fight he would be nothing.

VoxPop

Floyd got a Papa Doc'd today

YEAAAAAAAAA!

I absolutely buy into the hype and Conor is absolutely in his head. Floyd has been broken. Conor will finish him in the 3rd with a left hook to Mayweather's brittle peanut head.

YEAAAAAAAAA!

Dicktatorship

Why not, are you gonna tattoo someone's else name on yoyrs? It's his body he owns it

There'd be more of a point to it, and plenty of people do tattoo loved ones' names on themselves. but why tattoo your own name? Is he in love with himself, or does he often forget his name? I just can't fathom the reason for such a strange thing.

Floyd got a Papa Doc'd today

YEAAAAAAAAA!

I absolutely buy into the hype and Conor is absolutely in his head. Floyd has been broken. Conor will finish him in the 3rd with a left hook to Mayweather's brittle peanut head.

YEAAAAAAAAA!

Delusion is a bad thing bro, can't wait for next month
UFxeIAh.png

Rmagnus

Banned
There'd be more of a point to it, and plenty of people do tattoo loved ones' names on themselves. but why tattoo your own name? Is he in love with himself, or does he often forget his name? I just can't fathom the reason for such a strange thing.

Seems like the kinda of guy who worship himself but what do I know. Honestly I don't see the appeal of watching one of the greatest boxer of all time Vs an amateur boxer.

Conor was much better this time than the New York one

Jet conversations

"Yo I did like we said and checked off the Racism you know the deal, you check off homophobia now so we can even out while getting even more publicity!"

Chumley

Banned
Conor was much better this time than the New York one

Jet conversations

"Yo I did like we said and checked off the Racism you know the deal, you check off homophobia now so we can even out while getting even more publicity!"

That was debunked, it was identical private jets.

kinggroin

Banned
Dana White said this verbal battle was basically conducted intelligently. As in these two men sounded intelligent.

I'd say Connor sounded more clever than Floyd, but low bar.

By that logic, the dozens of people who had to repeat how guaranteed Floyd is to win every single page are even more worried and insecure.

Well yea the delusion is amazing that's why lol. You realize that I will be looking for you and certain other people here when Floyd wins right?

Chumley

Banned
Well yea the delusion is amazing that's why lol. You realize that I will be looking for you and certain other people here when Floyd wins right?

So when it's stanning for Floyd, it's about trying to get through to delusional posters. But when it's about Floyd in a hypothetical MMA or street fight with Conor, it's insecurity.

Even I admit when Conor is wrong or an idiot or a racist, but you can't say a single negative thing about your boy. You on the TMT payroll?

Matty8787

McGregor is a family name not his first name, plenty of people tattoo the family name on themselves.

Top Bottom