• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MCVDevelop UK Survey: 84% Choose PS5

DavidGzz

Do people actually think Sony could outsell Microsoft by 8:1? This gen Microsoft made every mistake possible and we are at 2,x:1
The launch prices will be interesting. If Microsoft goes all in with a 199 Lockheart, i think some people could be very surprised how well it will sell.

I think fanboyism clouds the mind obscuring logic. Besides, this poll is of 5k comic fans before MS had their showcase and Spiderman is a no-brainer for Marvel fans. PS5 SHOULD win by that margin given that info.

Last edited:

GHG

I would never use my phone for it regularly. For me, the huge reason it is awesome is because I have a desk job with A LOT of down time. GE Force Now has been amazing in my case. Xcloud would be even better since I own more Xbox games and I don't have to worry about games losing support like I do with GFN and I will also have access to Game Pass on top. I think most people will use Xcloud in a browser or a windows 10 app depending on how MS releases it.

You're already an Xbox Live user though, you already own consoles, you also live in a first world country where access to all of the above isn't an issue.

Some people are suggesting that xcloud will suddenly usher in a whole new demographic of gamer who didn't have access to the Xbox platform for whatever reason before. My point is that those people will still struggle to get access until the infrastructure it requires (the Internet and not just any Internet, but fast Internet) becomes more widespread, and more importantly affordable.

Vroadstar

Represents Xbox this gen pretty much, and with recent showings, it's hard to recover from that embarrassing fall. It's not about sales for them this gen anyway (so I heard) 🤷‍♂️

XF6fqyE.gif

YoodlePro

Do people actually think Sony could outsell Microsoft by 8:1? This gen Microsoft made every mistake possible and we are at 2,x:1
The launch prices will be interesting. If Microsoft goes all in with a 199 Lockheart, i think some people could be very surprised how well it will sell.
Again, you seem to be making the mistake that it's all up to someone screwing up. PlayStation was a brand built across years and has been seriously cemented in the PS4 era (locking people in the ecosystem with it).

I bet we'll see the elasticity of consumers diminish and people holding on to their ecosystem, just look at apple users. Even if you convince them that there are superior products out there, it's impossible to convince them to let go of the ecosystem.

DavidGzz

You're already an Xbox Live user though, you already own consoles, you also live in a first world country where access to all of the above isn't an issue.

Some people are suggesting that xcloud will suddenly usher in a whole new demographic of gamer who didn't have access to the Xbox platform for whatever reason before. My point is that those people will still struggle to get access until the infrastructure it requires (the Internet and not just any Internet, but fast Internet) becomes more widespread, and more importantly affordable.

Oh yeah, I didn't get that that was the argument. I had no idea people thought Xcloud would blow up in poor countries.

Again, you seem to be making the mistake that it's all up to someone screwing up. PlayStation was a brand built across years and has been seriously cemented in the PS4 era (locking people in the ecosystem with it).

I bet we'll see the elasticity of consumers diminish and people holding on to their ecosystem, just look at apple users. Even if you convince them that there are superior products out there, it's impossible to convince them to let go of the ecosystem.

How does that explain going from 2:1 to 8:1? Xbone was $100 more expensive, had a terrible E3 at the hands of Mattrick, didn't have Game Pass yet, less upcoming exclusives, and didn't have a cheaper entry console.

Last edited:

turtlepowa

Banned

I think you are overestimating the word ecosystem here. People are hooked to Apple, because of the OS and many different devices in their homes that work perfectly together. Here we are just talking about about a console that people want to play their Fifa/COD/BF/GTA etc. on.

Even a huge library of games is not that important anymore since you can instantly have a huge library with Now and Game Pass if you switch. But many people just want to play the yearly upgrade of their 1-2 games and the launch price is the biggest factor.

No question that Sony will sell more hardware again, but i think it will be closer than some people think or want it to be.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
84% vs 15% is all I have to say
220-full.png
Yeah I don't care. I don't have Microsoft or Sony stock at the moment, so I have no interest in sales war for as long as 3rd party developers still create games for Xbox.

DarkBatman

SBI’s Employee of the Year
It's interesting to know that a core group sony fanboys lives are so empty and dull, that they spend all day looking for any positive sony news to get fulfilment in life. Even to the point of getting erections over twitter views,polls etc...

To be honest: Both fan groups (at least the hardcore super fans) are terrible in that regard.

Last edited:

YoodlePro

Oh yeah, I didn't get that that was the argument. I had no idea people thought Xcloud would blow up in poor countries.

How does that explain going from 2:1 to 8:1? Xbone was $100 more expensive, had a terrible E3 at the hands of Mattrick, didn't have Game Pass yet, less upcoming exclusives, and didn't have a cheaper entry console.

I'm not saying it's going to go from 2.5:1 to 8:1, I was arguing the point that it's irrelevant that MS is not screwing up their launch, PS will still sell a lot more than MS. And yes I'm fully expecting to see the same ratio or better for Sony.

DavidGzz

I'm not saying it's going to go from 2.5:1 to 8:1, I was arguing the point that it's irrelevant that MS is not screwing up their launch, PS will still sell a lot more than MS. And yes I'm fully expecting to see the same ratio or better for Sony.

Where are you getting 2.5x? I highly doubt it, but we will see.

I think fanboyism clouds the mind obscuring logic. Besides, this poll is of 5k comic fans before MS had their showcase and Spiderman is a no-brainer for Marvel fans. PS5 SHOULD win by that margin given that info.
Idk man PS4 outsold Xbox One consistently and within the first year of launching either consoles, we all knew who had a better chance in the long run.

DavidGzz

Idk man PS4 outsold Xbox One consistently and within the first year of launching either consoles, we all knew who had a better chance in the long run.

I am not disputing Sony winning. They will sell more consoles next gen as well. I am only disputing this poll showing that there will be an 8:1 ratio.

Thirty7ven

Banned
I am not disputing Sony winning. They will sell more consoles next gen as well. I am only disputing this poll showing that there will be an 8:1 ratio.

The poll is the poll. What can you dispute about the poll? The poll isn’t saying the PS5 will outsell XSX 8:1.

It’s one piece of data. There are many others, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube. How come here at Neo folks keep complaining it leans too much towards PlayStation, but if you got to another big forum you will read the exact same complaint.

Horizon Forbidden West has more views on YouTube than Halo Infinite, and the latter became an internet meme. This means something.

So far what has no evidence to back it up, is the notion that XSX is going to do better than the Xbox One.

DavidGzz

The poll is the poll. What can you dispute about the poll? The poll isn’t saying the PS5 will outsell XSX 8:1.

It’s one piece of data. There are many others, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube. How come here at Neo folks keep complaining it leans too much towards PlayStation, but if you got to another big forum you will read the exact same complaint.

Horizon Forbidden West has more views on YouTube than Halo Infinite, and the latter became an internet meme. This means something.

So far what has no evidence to back it up, is the notion that XSX is going to do better than the Xbox One.

There is zero evidence that XSX won't do at least as well either. This is going nowhere. Besides, if you followed the thread, you'd see that turtlepowa posted about the 8:1 ratio and someone responded as if he believed it were a possibility. That's why I posted.

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.

PlayStation is so strong as a brand and launching a new Spider-man game with the PS5 is genius

SoraNoKuni

I think Sony will massacre MS on the hardware department, there is really no reason for anyone to get a Series X now that gamepass and xcloud exists.
Just get a PS5 and gamepass for your PC, or Xcloud.

But MS is in a evolution state, they want to blur the lines on where you play their games, they want their games available everywhere, hence why they communicated that they wanted gamepass on Switch or even PS.
I doubt they even care at this point about their console sales, they want your 110$ yearly by subscribing to their services.

Thirty7ven

Banned
There is zero evidence that XSX won't do at least as well either. This is going nowhere. Besides, if you followed the thread, you'd see that turtlepowa posted about the 8:1 ratio and someone responded as if he believed it were a possibility. That's why I posted.

Actually there are signs pointing to XSX potentially starting slower at least. Sentiment is that there’s less hype for it than there was for the X1X, but that might be debatable. Cross gen policy makes it easy to hold off on buying one. Its biggest game hasn’t had the galvanizing effect on hype many hoped, quite the contrary. Software attach ratio is pretty average which means it will be easier in theory for your average Xbox buyer to switch ecosystem. It has no momentum going into next gen aside from Gamepass, and again, 10 million across Xbox and PC... not enough people.

ZehDon

Oh please. Animal Crossing: New Horizons has 2.9m views on YouTube compared to Horizon: Zero Dawn's 8.2m. Animal Crossing has sold over 13 million copies in four months since its launch and is a fucking juggernaut. Horizon: Zero Dawn has sold 10 million in three years. GTAV has surpassed over 115 million sales - it's trailer has 16m views. YouTube views don't mean a single thing. As far as your data points go, take a step outside of your bubble. You're on a video game forum for that hardest of the hardcore, looking at gaming communities that the average console user wouldn't even know existed. On a pie graph, the sub-sub-percent that we represent wouldn't be enough of a sliver to warrant its own label.

With the Series X taking the power crown for the hardcore with disposable income, and Lockheart apparently price cutting like nothing we've ever seen for a new console, all backed by the crazy value of Gamepass, Microsoft are making a pure numbers play. We haven't seen this before - this is what we call market disruption. The last time Microsoft did this they invented Xbox Live and changed gaming forever, laughing all the way to the bank. The "Netflix of games" is a powerful marketing term, and Microsoft are pushing it. Hard. They're selling to the hardcore, but they're focused on casuals, the cost-conscious, the folks who wait for the mid-gen price drop with the slim revision... only they're not waiting for the mid-gen to target them: they're hitting them with everything they've got right from the get go. Next-gen gaming on Lockheart for the rumoured USD$200 and access to hundreds of games for USD$10.00 a month? That's insane value - so much so that people are concerned that fucking Microsoft can't afford it. And that insane level of value will hit home for legions of consumers who waited to mass purchase the price-dropped consoles in every other generation.

The Xbone tried to swindle gamers under Mattrick. The Xbox Series X and Series S is giving gamers everything they've ever asked for under Spencer. The notion that the next Xboxes aren't going to do better than the Xbone is the one that has no evidence. Do I think it'll beat PlayStation? No - brand's too established, and the franchises they have are all doing amazingly well. But - do I think Xbox is going to do very, very well this generation - much better than the Xbone? Absolutely. And I've seen nothing to signify anything else.

Last edited:

DavidGzz

Actually there are signs pointing to XSX potentially starting slower at least. Sentiment is that there’s less hype for it than there was for the X1X, but that might be debatable. Cross gen policy makes it easy to hold off on buying one. Its biggest game hasn’t had the galvanizing effect on hype many hoped, quite the contrary. Software attach ratio is pretty average which means it will be easier in theory for your average Xbox buyer to switch ecosystem. It has no momentum going into next gen aside from Gamepass, and again, 10 million across Xbox and PC... not enough people.

I can see starting off slow because of the cross gen thing but it will only last a little longer than normal. There is always a cross gen transition period. Game Pass will help snatch up 70-80 mil XSX and XSS owners by the end. Just a guess. I've already posted the reasons(multiple times) why I came to that conclusion, don't feel like doing it again. And the 10 mil figure is pretty old. They advised "more than 10 million" back in April. https://gamerant.com/microsoft-xbox-game-pass-subscribers-how-many/

Thirty7ven

Banned
Oh please. Animal Crossing: New Horizons has 2.9m views on YouTube compared to Horizon: Zero Dawn's 8.2m. Animal Crossing has sold over 13 million copies in four months since its launch and is a fucking juggernaut. Horizon: Zero Dawn has sold 10 million in three years. GTAV has surpassed over 115 million sales - it's trailer has 16m views. YouTube views don't mean a single thing. As far as your data points go, take a step outside of your bubble. You're on a video game forum for that hardest of the hardcore, looking at gaming communities that the average console user wouldn't even know existed. On a pie graph, the sub-sub-percent that we represent wouldn't be enough of a sliver to warrant its own label.

Animal Crossing isn’t exactly the kind of game that people go on YouTube to see a trailer for. Besides bringing the Nintendo audience into a discussion about PlayStation and Xbox is a non starter. No, Xbox doesn’t hit the same audience as Nintendo’s Switch does, end of story.

GTA V was released in 2013. It’s 2020. You can bet your ass cheeks that the trailer for GTA VI is going to set records.

Also, saying social media doesn’t matter in 2020? Maybe you should step out of your bubble. YouTube doesn’t matter, Twitter doesn’t matter, Instagram doesn’t matter, Forums don’t matter, polls don’t matter? What’s next, pre orders and sales won’t matter?

With the Series X taking the power crown for the hardcore with disposable income, and Lockheart apparently price cutting like nothing we've ever seen for a new console, all backed by the crazy value of Gamepass, Microsoft are making a pure numbers play. We haven't seen this before - this is what we call market disruption. The last time Microsoft did this they invented Xbox Live and changed gaming forever, laughing all the way to the bank. The "Netflix of games" is a powerful marketing term, and Microsoft are pushing it. Hard. They're selling to the hardcore, but they're focused on casuals, the cost-conscious, the folks who wait for the mid-gen price drop with the slim revision... only they're not waiting for the mid-gen to target them: they're hitting them with everything they've got right from the get go. Next-gen gaming on Lockheart for the rumoured USD$200 and access to hundreds of games for USD$10.00 a month? That's insane value - so much so that people are concerned that fucking Microsoft can't afford it. And that insane level of value will hit home for legions of consumers who waited to mass purchase the price-dropped consoles in every other generation.

It’s the best value in gaming. Didn’t do shit for Xbox One and Xbox one X sales. It has Alanah Pearce launching a video complaining “why isn’t everybody talking about Gamepass?!”. Maybe because it’s not enough?

The Xbone tried to swindle gamers under Mattrick. The Xbox Series X and Series S is giving gamers everything they've ever asked for under Spencer. The notion that the next Xboxes aren't going to do better than the Xbone is the one that has no evidence. Do I think it'll beat PlayStation? No - brand's too established, and the franchises they have are all doing amazingly well. But - do I think Xbox is going to do very, very well this generation - much better than the Xbone? Absolutely. And I've seen nothing to signify anything else.

There’s nothing to back up that notion aside from your perception that Microsoft is offering a better product. That’s the only thing you’re saying, it’s a better product therefore it will do better.

ZehDon

Animal Crossing isn’t exactly the kind of game that people go on YouTube to see a trailer for. Besides bringing the Nintendo audience into a discussion about PlayStation and Xbox is a non starter. No, Xbox doesn’t hit the same audience as Nintendo’s Switch does, end of story.
Did you read this before you posted it, or were you in a hurry? I established in my post Microsoft are targeting a different demographic. The kind of demographic that doesn't mind a lesser-specced machine - like the Series S... like the Nintendo Switch.

GTA V was released in 2013. It’s 2020. You can bet your ass cheeks that the trailer for GTA VI is going to set records.
So a game that is still charting across two generations of across over 7 years after its release should expect... less views on its trailer that's been out longer and is played by millions of people every month? What?

Also, saying social media doesn’t matter in 2020? Maybe you should step out of your bubble. YouTube doesn’t matter, Twitter doesn’t matter, Instagram doesn’t matter, Forums don’t matter, polls don’t matter?...
Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. If you haven't realised Twitter doesn't represent the real world by now, I suggest posting on ResetEra and complain loudly that Japanese developers enjoyed GOT.

It’s the best value in gaming. Didn’t do shit for Xbox One and Xbox one X sales. It has Alanah Pearce launching a video complaining “why isn’t everybody talking about Gamepass?!”. Maybe because it’s not enough?
It's almost as if a new generation is like a big reset button... like how the Xbone was different to the Xbox 360... like how its been every generation since the 1980s when this started...

There’s nothing to back up that notion aside from your perception that Microsoft is offering a better product. That’s the only thing you’re saying, it’s a better product therefore it will do better.
I said it is a better value proposition, thus I expect it to do better. The "back up" is the history of the video game industry, where bad value consoles like the Xbone and OG PS3 under-performed, while high-value consoles like the Wii outsold the Xbox 360 and PS3 for years on end because they were affordable and fun. Your notion appears to be "NeoGaf Poll = Reality".

Last edited:

llien

PS5
TLOU - dead.
Uncharted - dead.
God of War - still very exciting.
Notably slower.
Concerns about acoustics. (PS4 Pro anyone?)

XSeX
Cool name.
Never played any of the exclusives.
That weirdo joystick positioning...
Notably faster.
Most likely better thermals and acoustics.

For cross-plats XSeX is a no brainer, but then, for cross-plats there are PC and, cough, Switch.
I'm certainly not preordering any of the two.

JonnyMP3

Wrote this in the wrong thread! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Ported version:
People that say they thought the UK was the country that was also an Xbox stronghold are really holding on to the brand image that, as noted before, was created during the 360 age.
I keep hearing Xbox kids go "I grew up on Halo" during the whole Infinite disaster of the last week and you're all shocked that in the almost 20 years that Halo's been out, people change. Kids these days don't pay Halo. They play Fortnite, Minecraft and Roblox.
The Xbox 360 at its time was the must have games machine for teens and young adults. That youth demographic and the dude bro attitude of the 00s matched perfectly. But that was 15 years ago. Anyone that was 15 at the time is now going on 30. Microsoft ruined all that UK goodwill by making an US only machine in the Xbox 1.
Loads of people switched from Xbox to PS4 and a Switch. When you talk about the hours of multiplayer on Halo that you used to play, kids are now on Fortnite or Apex. The Xbox player base dwindled while Fanboys assumed they'd stay the same because of the past... And that's every games companies biggest fucking failure. Assuming people will stay with you because of your past and your brand. But if that was the case then Atari, the grandfather of video games consoles and companies, would still be around as a success titan. And not the shell and sham of what it once was only in name. But no... For those in the US that thought UK was Xbox country... No, we're gaming country. Sega used to think we were a stronghold for them too... And we were in the 90s. That was 30 years ago though and they still dropped the ball in the end.

I am hoping MS makes strides in South America, as it did in Mexico. Sony has been shafting us for way too long. No regional pricing and no ps now to name a few... But the brand has too many adepts... I mean customers made during the PS1 and PS2 days. Sony got all the mindshare thanks to piracy here.

Piracy was one of the reasons the Xbox 360 was so big imho I've always thought that .

GodofWhimsy

This is not true at all. Comparatively, Xbox is more popular here than anywhere outside of NA (and Brazil?). It still gets outsold but not at the 2.2:1 ratio WW.

And what has Tekken arcade machines in nightclubs got to do with anything lol?

What? That's entirely true. The UK makes up almost 10% of all Ps4 unit sales (highly impressive when the size of the UK population is taken into account). More people in the UK are aware of the brand "PlayStation" than Ford, Pepsi, Kardashian, among many other popular brands. Just because the Xbox is successful doesn't mean that PlayStation isn't VASTLY more so. I owned a 360 last gen, but around 80% people I know wouldn't part with their PlayStations due to brand loyalty. Hell, even during the Ps3/360 era there was a point in which the Ps3 was outselling the 360 3 to 1 in the UK market.

As for the arcade machines in nightclubs, Arcade Machines aren't very popular in the UK full stop. Especially when it comes to nightlife, those two things just don't mix here (unless you count gambling machines). The popularity of Tekken was so popular that nightclubs were having arcade versions installed. That's a pretty big deal for any franchise over here.

Last edited:

Zato

Banned

It wont go 8:! but the point stands that Xbox couldnt have lost a worst gen than the current, with greater digital adoption and with Sony focusing on PS4 back compatibility to insure digital libraries especially can move over to the next console .......... the likelihood of PS4 owners with large amounts of digital downloads moving to Xbox and losing that catalogue drops massively.

Turns out this gen was the one to really tie people into an ecosystem, gamepass is easier to leave ....... its cheap and you never owned any of it anyway. Much harder to leave 100's if not 100's of dollars / pounds whatever in games behind.

Gamepass makes it cheap to get a game library, also makes it cheap to leave as the investment in terms of money is much less than buying full price games. Its that lack of real investment that makes the ability to jump from the MS ecosystem that much easier.

Where are people getting 8:1 from? All you gotta do is divide 85 by 15, and you get 5.6.

A ratio of 5.6:1 is still...not good at all IMHO for Xbox...but it's not 8:1, either. I think the better question is what can MS do to drive upward interest in the brand among UK players again. The regularly scheduled program is not going to cut it; this is where targeted marketing deals and appeals to specific market tastes (long as they create global brand synergy) can help.

It's not the only factor at all, but it does help, and I think MS needs to address these kind of lopsided polls of interest directly because it's mainly the people who take these kind of polls who are among the early adopters of a new console generation.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Where are people getting 8:1 from? All you gotta do is divide 85 by 15, and you get 5.6.

A ratio of 5.6:1 is still...not good at all IMHO for Xbox...but it's not 8:1, either. I think the better question is what can MS do to drive upward interest in the brand among UK players again. The regularly scheduled program is not going to cut it; this is where targeted marketing deals and appeals to specific market tastes (long as they create global brand synergy) can help.

It's not the only factor at all, but it does help, and I think MS needs to address these kind of lopsided polls of interest directly because it's mainly the people who take these kind of polls who are among the early adopters of a new console generation.
People just looked at the tens digit. they see 1 vs 8 and not once bother the calculate at least a approximation.
Even 5:1 seems too big but between 1.5 and 3:1 seems plausible.though 3:1 seems less likely.

What? That's entirely true. The UK makes up almost 10% of all Ps4 unit sales (highly impressive when the size of the UK population is taken into account). More people in the UK are aware of the brand "PlayStation" than Ford, Pepsi, Kardashian, among many other popular brands. Just because the Xbox is successful doesn't mean that PlayStation isn't VASTLY more so. I owned a 360 last gen, but around 80% people I know wouldn't part with their PlayStations due to brand loyalty. Hell, even during the Ps3/360 era there was a point in which the Ps3 was outselling the 360 3 to 1 in the UK market.

As for the arcade machines in nightclubs, Arcade Machines aren't very popular in the UK full stop. Especially when it comes to nightlife, those two things just don't mix here (unless you count gambling machines). The popularity of Tekken was so popular that nightclubs were having arcade versions installed. That's a pretty big deal for any franchise over here.

No I'm saying the split here between PS4 and XB1 is actually far closer than WW average. Here (UK), it's about 55-60 to 45-40% XB1. Someone can bring the numbers. Saying Playstation is popular here is like saying PS is popular in any developed country, of course it is. But in the context of sales ratios between it and Xbox, it's much closer race than, say, Spain.

GodofWhimsy

No I'm saying the split here between PS4 and XB1 is actually far closer than WW average. Here (UK), it's about 55-60 to 45-40% XB1. Someone can bring the numbers. Saying Playstation is popular here is like saying PS is popular in any developed country, of course it is. But in the context of sales ratios between it and Xbox, it's much closer race than, say, Spain.

Those numbers would still indicate that the PlayStation (as I have already stated, and what the debate was originally about not if the xbox was also partially 'successful') is VASTLY more popular with the UK consumer base.

The UK total units of Ps4's sold = 7.3 million units.

UK total number of xbox one's sold = 4.6 million.

Thus indicating, that PlayStation is vastly more dominate in the UK market. These numbers echo back through the previous 4 generations (the closest of these races being the 360/Ps3 era), indicating that yes, UK is indeed PlayStation land.

I buy whoever has good games, the general public will buy the most trustworthy/recognised brand. The numbers can't really be argued with.

MrS

Banned
The gap won't be that big when the consoles launch. People are too entrenched in the ecosystem of their current consoles.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
SONY is the cold blooded, leader maker of consoles that we've seen for the last 20 years, their AAA production is overwhelming and Xbox's marketing is the biggest bunch of baloney.

Live look at the Xbox Series X:
xMN3r.gif

Thirty7ven

Banned
Did you read this before you posted it, or were you in a hurry? I established in my post Microsoft are targeting a different demographic. The kind of demographic that doesn't mind a lesser-specced machine - like the Series S... like the Nintendo Switch

The Switch was 350 when it launched. People didn’t buy it because it was cheap, they bought because of its unique features. On top of this you claim nothing matters. Well guess what, what you say doesn’t matter then and maybe you are the one who should get out of your bubble. Fact that you don’t understand why GTA5 has less views on a trailer tells me just how out of touch you are.

Last edited:

Aion002

It will definitely do better, of that i have no doubts. Just wait until the head to heads start coming in and XSX has the advantage in 95% of them. Right now, youre still asking people used to "this generation". Once the consoles are out, its a different ball game.

And price will also be a factor. If they both cost the same, id be worried if im sony.
Yes. That happened so many times already... Even the og Xbox crushed the PS2 on sales after the head to head games comparisons.

Everybody knows that the strongest console always win... And no power is greater than X!

See the Switch? That little thing can't even reach half of the power of One X, that's why is selling so badly! No one wants that thing!!11!!

Sony and Nintendo are doomed! Soon we all will be able to play God of War and Zelda on the glorious SX... The PlayStation and Nintendo days are counted, they truly must be worried, if not scared!

Powaaa>>>>everything else.

Redlancet

Banned
PS5
TLOU - dead.
Uncharted - dead.
God of War - still very exciting.
Notably slower.
Concerns about acoustics. (PS4 Pro anyone?)

XSeX
Cool name.
Never played any of the exclusives.
That weirdo joystick positioning...
Notably faster.
Most likely better thermals and acoustics.

For cross-plats XSeX is a no brainer, but then, for cross-plats there are PC and, cough, Switch.
I'm certainly not preordering any of the two.
Joke post of the day

Top Bottom