Media Create figures - June 26 to July 2

Jan 14, 2006
4,393
0
0
Enzed
#1
1 New Super Mario Bros. (NDS) 154299 (2,003,112)
2 Dragon Ball Z (PS2) 95082 (95,082)
3 Brain Age 2 (NDS) 54564 (2,649,553)
4 Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2) 37466 (318,976)
5 Winning Eleven 10 (PS2) 10 37342 (900,799)
6 Brain Age (NDS) 37228 (2,474,602)
7 Animal Crossing WW (NDS) 27070 (2,885,061)
8 Summer Holidays 20th Century (PSP) 26314 (26,314)
9 English Training (NDS) 23883 (1,217,208)
10 Atelier Iris Grand Fantasm (PS2) 23760 (23,760)

http://eg.nttpub.co.jp/ranking.html

Working on translation now...


DSL 153,566
PSP 25,935
PS2 23,133
DS 3,504
GBASP 2,919
Xbox360 1,897
GBM 1,443
GC 1,002
GBA 17
Xbox 8
 

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Aug 30, 2005
22,609
0
0
31
Toronto, ON
#4
GO NSMB!

#8 is PSP's My Summer Vacation
Other numbers:
16 X360 Chrome Hounds - 9200 / 9200
22 NDS Magical Vacation DS - 5500 / 19000
25 NDS Hudson Sudoku - 4900 / 76000
32 NDS Point Blank - 4100 / 39000
48 NDS Green Tea Dog DS - 2900 / 51000
50 PSP Toro School PSP - 2900 / 25000
100 NDS Super Mario 64DS - 1100 / 865000
 
Jun 5, 2004
15,259
0
0
#8
"2. Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria 95082"
"4. ヴァルキリープロファイル2 -シルメリア- 37466"

Uhh.. What's VP2 doing in both 2nd spot and fourth? There can't be that many copies of limited edition...? (Weren't they counting them together anyway?)

Edit: That makes more sense. (DBZ2). You shoulda posted all Japanese first not Japanese and English together!
 
Jun 11, 2006
9,238
0
0
#10
medrew said:
1 New Super Mario Bros. 154299
2Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria 95082
3 東北大学未来科学技術共同研究センター 川島隆太教授監修 もっと脳を鍛える大人のDSトレーニング 54564
4 ヴァルキリープロファイル2 -シルメリア- 37466
5 ワールドサッカー ウイニングイレブン10 37342
6 東北大学未来科学技術共同研究センター 川島隆太教授監修 脳を鍛える大人のDSトレーニング 37228
7 おいでよ どうぶつの森 27070
8 ぼくのなつやすみポータブル ムシムシ博士とてっぺん山の秘密!! 26314
9 英語が苦手な大人のDSトレーニング えいご漬け 23883
10 イリスのアトリエ グランファンタズム 23760

http://eg.nttpub.co.jp/ranking.html

Working on translation now...
3 - more brain training
6 - brain training
 

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Aug 30, 2005
22,609
0
0
31
Toronto, ON
#12
Dragona Akehi said:
"2. Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria 95082"
"4. ヴァルキリープロファイル2 -シルメリア- 37466"

Uhh.. What's VP2 doing in both 2nd spot and fourth? There can't be that many copies of limited edition...? (Weren't they counting them together anyway?)
Yeah, the second game is DBZ, not VPS. :(
 
Jun 9, 2004
9,726
0
1,300
#18
NSMB = best seeling Mario platformer since Super Mario world.

At this rate, by this time next year the DS will have five 3+ million sellers in Japan alone (AC, BA, BA2, NSMB, Pokemon).
 
Jun 11, 2006
9,238
0
0
#19
medrew said:
1 New Super Mario Bros. (NDS) 154299
2 Dragon Ball Z (PS2) 95082
3 Brain Age 2 (NDS) 54564
4 Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2) 37466
5 Winning Eleven 10 (PS2) 10 37342
6 Brain Age (NDS) 37228
7 Animal Crossing WW (NDS 27070
8 ぼくのなつやすみポータブル ムシムシ博士とてっぺん山の秘密!! 26314
9 English Training (NDS) 23883
10 イリスのアトリエ グランファンタズム 23760

http://eg.nttpub.co.jp/ranking.html

Working on translation now...
8 My the secret of gloss being completed [potaburumushimushi] doctor and top mountain!! ?
10 [atorieguranhuantazumu] of [irisu] - Altelior Iris (spelling?)
 
Mar 30, 2006
2,805
0
0
Tokyo
#20
11 | NDS | Tetris DS | Nintendo
12 | NDS | Digimon Story | Bandai-Namco
13 | NDS | Mario Kart DS | Nintendo
14 | PSP | Sony Computer Science Kenkyuusho Kenmogi Kenichirou Hakase Kanshuu - Nou ni Kaikan: Aha Taiken | SCE
15 | NDS | Pokemon Ranger | Nintendo
16 | 360 | Chromehounds | SEGA | 9,200 / 9,200
17 | PS2 | Hisshou Pachi-Slot Kouryoku Series Vol. 5 | D3 Publisher
18 | NDS | Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney (Best Price!) | Capcom
19 | PS2 | Parufu: Chocolat Second Brew | Alchemist
20 | NDS | Metroid Prime: Hunters | Nintendo
21 | NDS | Big Brain Academy | Nintendo
22 | NDS | Magical Vacation: 5-tsu no Hoshi Ganarabutoki | Nintendo | 5,500 / 19,000
23 | PS2 | King of Fighters XI | SNK
24 | 360 | Kong | Electronic Arts
25 | NDS | Puzzle Series Vol. 3: Sudoku | Hudson | 4,900 / 76,000
26 | PS2 | FIFA Street 2 | Electronic Arts
27 | PS2 | Simple 2000 Series Vol. 101: The Oane-Chapara 2 | D3 Publisher
28 | PS2 | Soul Link: Extension | Interchannel
29 | PSP | Brain Trainer Portable 2 | SEGA
30 | PS2 | Fiesta!! Hyper Girls Party | Kid Game


This is so hard with a trackpad.
 
Jun 7, 2004
31,867
1
1,520
Tokyo
www.twitter.com
#23
Eddz said:
11 | NDS | Tetris DS | Nintendo
12 | NDS | Digimon Story | Bandai-Namco
13 | NDS | Mario Kart DS | Nintendo
14 | PSP | Sony Computer Science Kenkyuusho Kenmogi Kenichirou Hakase Kanshuu - Nou ni Kaikan: Aha Taiken | SCE
15 | NDS | Pokemon Ranger | Nintendo
16 | 360 | Chromehounds | SEGA | 9,200 / 9,200
17 | PS2 | Hisshou Pachi-Slot Kouryoku Series Vol. 5 | D3 Publisher
18 | NDS | Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney (Best Price!) | Capcom
19 | PS2 | Parufu: Chocolat Second Brew | Alchemist
20 | NDS | Metroid Prime: Hunters | Nintendo
21 | NDS | Big Brain Academy | Nintendo
22 | NDS | Magical Vacation: 5-tsu no Hoshi Ganarabutoki | Nintendo | 5,500 / 19,000
23 | PS2 | King of Fighters XI | SNK
24 | 360 | Kong | Electronic Arts
25 | NDS | Puzzle Series Vol. 3: Sudoku | Hudson | 4,900 / 76,000
26 | PS2 | FIFA Street 2 | Electronic Arts
27 | PS2 | Simple 2000 Series Vol. 101: The Oane-Chapara 2 | D3 Publisher
28 | PS2 | Soul Link: Extension | Interchannel
29 | PSP | Brain Trainer Portable 2 | SEGA
30 | PS2 | Fiesta!! Hyper Girls Party | Kid Game


This is so hard with a trackpad.
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the MacBook trackpad.
 

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Jul 4, 2006
32,311
0
1,210
#29
medrew said:
1 New Super Mario Bros. (NDS) 154299 (2,003,112)
2 Dragon Ball Z (PS2) 95082 (95,082)
3 Brain Age 2 (NDS) 54564 (2,649,553)
4 Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2) 37466 (318,976)
5 Winning Eleven 10 (PS2) 10 37342 (900,799)
6 Brain Age (NDS) 37228 (2,474,602)
7 Animal Crossing WW (NDS) 27070 (2,885,061)
8 Summer Holidays 20th Century (PSP) 26314 (26,314)
9 English Training (NDS) 23883 (1,217,208)
10 Atelier Iris Grand Fantasm (PS2) 23760 (23,760)

http://eg.nttpub.co.jp/ranking.html

Working on translation now...
SONY AM TOO WINNING
 
Apr 7, 2006
2,029
0
0
www.somesmart.com
#32
Chris Michael said:
NSMB is already over 2 mil? Am I reading that right? And ACWW still on the the top 10 charts for over half a year? If only we could see these kind of results for 3rd party games...

and lolwtf @ Phoenix Wright in the top 20.
thank God for psp and it's amazing 3rd party sales. It's the only thing keeping the japanese gaming industry afloat.

/monorojo
 
Apr 1, 2006
12,478
1
1,050
Vancouver, BC, Canada
#40
jett said:
Damn those 3rd party DS games are awesome...oh wait!
Fixed. :D

In all seriousness, though...

12 | NDS | Digimon Story | Bandai-Namco

That was the highest-ranking 3rd party game on EITHER portable, so that should tell you something about how bad 3rd-party output on handhelds is right now.
 

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Jan 11, 2005
31,107
0
1,465
#41
I don't really care about the chart this week, I'm waiting to see what Rockman ZX does in the next chart.
 

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Aug 30, 2005
22,609
0
0
31
Toronto, ON
#44
Fuzzy said:
I don't really care about the chart this week, I'm waiting to see what Rockman ZX does in the next chart.
Not to forget to also mention that there are also 3 huge PSP releases, I wonder how they will fair.
 
Nov 25, 2005
16,088
1
1,070
#50
AdmiralViscen said:
You can tell this list is fake because DS owners don't buy real games. There is just no way NSMB could top the charts for this long. Mono and friends said so.
By selling over 1 Million copies on the DS, NSMB has had it's gamehood revoked.