• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: 09/15 - 09/21

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nah, the ten year cycle is absolute truth. In 2016 I'll finally own a PS3 after getting it for a tenner at some yard sale.

Based on the latest Famitsu hardware numbers...
PSP comparisons: After 197 weeks, PSP is where PS2 was at 148.0 weeks (December 29, 2002), where DS was at 89.0 weeks (August 13, 2006), and where GBA was at 125.9 weeks (August 15, 2003).

PS3 comparisons: After 97 weeks, PS3 is where PS2 was at 21.5 weeks (July 26, 2000), where PSP was at 53.3 weeks (December 13, 2005), where GCN was at 101.0 weeks (August 16, 2003), and where Wii was at 23.5 weeks (May 9, 2007).

Wii comparisons: After 94 weeks, Wii is where GBA was at 89.5 weeks (December 4, 2002), where DS was at 70.1 weeks (April 2, 2006), where PS2 was at 97.8 weeks (January 11, 2002), and where PSP was at 153.2 weeks (November 12, 2007).

Based on the latest Media Create hardware numbers...
DS vs PSP: Weekly shares of 68.1 / 31.9 bring total shares to 69.4 / 30.6. If DS stopped selling and PSP continued at this week's rate, it would catch up in 457.6 weeks (June 29, 2017).

PS3 vs Wii: Weekly shares of 21.4 / 78.6 bring total shares to 25.5 / 74.5. If Wii stopped selling and PS3 continued at this week's rate, it would catch up in 547.4 weeks (March 20, 2019).

X360 vs PS3: Weekly shares of 62.8 / 37.2 bring total shares to 22.8 / 77.2. At this week's rate X360 catches up to PS3 in 290.1 weeks (April 14, 2014). If PS3 stopped selling and X360 continued at this week's rate, it would catch up in 118.4 weeks (December 29, 2010).

perfectchaos007 said:
At this weeks rate, the Wii will catch up to the PSP's sales in ____ years.

I need your help on this one josh
Heh. I'd decided against doing the old PSP vs Wii comparison until specifically requested.

PSP vs Wii: Weekly shares of 48.9 / 51.1 bring total shares to 60.4 / 39.6. At this week's rates Wii catches up to PSP in 2,870.2 weeks (September 25, 2063). If PSP stopped selling and Wii continued at this week's rate, it would catch up in 119.6 weeks (January 7, 2011).

Week over week, things are incredibly flat with the exception of X360 coming down from the height of its bump.
X360

Famitsu Software Pie
DS: 77.4
Wii: 7.7
X360: 5.8
PS2: 4.0
PSP: 2.9
PS3: 1.9
Other: 0.3

An interesting week here for two reasons. One, X360 software outsold the software for each individual Sony system. For another, first-place DS sold ten times as much software as second-place Wii.

Famitsu Software Stuff

Pokémon Platinum starting off much bigger than Emerald.
Platinum

Mario Kart Wii reaches 1,719,388. Though I don't have pre-PS2 games in the database to create a graphical comparison, the last known Mario Kart 64 total was 1,711,661, so MK Wii has beaten its N64 predecessor, which was also the best-selling N64 game in Japan. It's also worth noting that MK64 had significant legs. As of the end of 1997 (13 months on the market), MK64 was only up to 1.2 million.
2854+-+Mario+Kart+Wii+-+Wii

Rolf NB

Segata Sanshiro said:
The "10-year cycle" is the biggest pile of marketing shit I have ever seen anyone swallow. People who buy into that automatically identify themselves as retarded as far as I'm concerned.
I don't know if I should be offended or not. Define "buy into".
As far as I can see it's brought up as mockery usually, by people who have no desire to understand what it might mean to begin with. Would I be "buying into" it simply because I'm tired of that?

It works like this: sometimes, in a transition between product cycles, it can make sense to keep two product generations on the shelf alongside each other. This becomes more viable with a)an increasing immediate price gap between the two product generations, b)with more third-party resources currently invested in and tied up with your prior generation product and c)ongoing profitability of the prior generation product.

Developers would be pissed off momentarily if you pull the plug on something they were still working on. They might transition on their own, due to competitive reasons, but only after they feel they're done. On the other hand prolonging the previous generation's life limits the natural growth of the new software ecosystem. So it's a balancing act. If what you gain by pushing everyone onto the new generation is worth less than what you'd get to keep if both generations ran alongside for a while, you don't cut. Otherwise you do.
*badum-pish*

If your new product can do everything ("and more") your old product could do (backwards compatibility), that's also a factor. You can now up-sell customers, and even if not, and you do cut the prior generation's life short, you have point b covered at least.

With factors a,b and c all so nicely aligned, it isn't surprising to still see the PS2 on shelves. An extremely unfavourable factor c dictated an early demise of Xbox 1, while for Gamecube=>Wii, even though GC was profitable, neither factor a,b nor c provided an incentive to keep it alive for much longer. It actually all makes sense, business-wise.

Now the fun question is if that can be repeated with the PS3. Ten years is an extreme expectation for any market, but especially for Japan (going by current trending), and if that's your actual beef, I'd agree. However. I posit that Sony is a hardware company, and ongoing profitability for the PS3, even within a modest slice of the overall market, is inevitable. Not necessarily to the extent that it will make up for its huge up-front costs, but definitely to the extent that it will be bringing in money in quarter-to-quarter operations.

I'm not sure what will happen. In my opinion, it's possible that the PS3 will stay for a couple years after the introduction of the next console, but it depends on price points. If Sony introduces a 40000+ Yen PS4 alongside a 15000 Yen PS3, I'd say it's quite likely. It's too much of an up-sell. If Sony's lesson learned from this gen though is "go cheap", and PS4 launches at below 30000, it's probably not going to work out this way.

Now tell me whether or not I "bought into" the ten-year cycle, and if yes, what's so retarded about my explanation.

Pretty much everything you said is true. But how long the PS3 stays relevant is up to third party publishers and the consumer much more than Sony, so stating at the outset what kind of year length the platform will last is faulty. Some platforms will stay relevant long past the arrival of their successors (PS2), while others will cease being relevant long before the arrival of their successors (GCN). Certainly in the latter case it wasn't due to Nintendo having a three-year plan.

The thing about the "10-year plan" marketing is that it's attempting to mislead consumers into believing that the next system won't come out until 10 years later, which is blatantly and flagrantly false. Once the successor is released and even beforehand, software releases start tapering off and dying out altogether, even if the hardware is still on shelves.

We should see the PS4 around Fall 2011.

Frillen

JoshuaJslone said:
Wii comparisons: After 94 weeks, Wii is where GBA was at 89.5 weeks (December 4, 2002), where DS was at 70.1 weeks (April 2, 2006), where PS2 was at 97.8 weeks (January 11, 2002), and where PSP was at 153.2 weeks (November 12, 2007).

So the Wii is still ahead of the PS2. Pretty impressive.

Anyway, very predictable Disaster start. No media blitz and no hype = automatic low sales.

Essentially, if you think a system that is doing this badly two years into its lifespan is going to have any kind of support eight years from now beyond "one shooter per year lol Dreamcast" support, you're nuts. I don't doubt Sony would like to. I'd never doubt that for a minute. But one need only look at how fast support is dwindling for the PSP, even internally at Sony, to see what is going to happen with the PS3.

I don't think you happen to believe that, though, bcn-ron, so I wouldn't say you're retarded. At least, not for that reason. I'd have to examine your behaviour more thoroughly to make a proper diagnosis.

Gaborn

bcn-ron said:
I'm not sure what will happen. In my opinion, it's possible that the PS3 will stay for a couple years after the introduction of the next console, but it depends on price points. If Sony introduces a 40000+ Yen PS4 alongside a 15000 Yen PS3, I'd say it's quite likely. It's too much of an up-sell. If Sony's lesson learned from this gen though is "go cheap", and PS4 launches at below 30000, it's probably not going to work out this way.

Now tell me whether or not I "bought into" the ten-year cycle, and if yes, what's so retarded about my explanation.

There's nothing wrong with your analysis that I can see, the joke/stupid thing about the "ten year life cycle" claim is that when Sony stated it they framed it in terms that seemed to imply it'd be 10 years until we saw a successor console. Since you avoided that canard I doubt people would consider you in the naive category, people that believe the PS4 will debut around 2016 are stupid.

Gaborn said:
There's nothing wrong with your analysis that I can see, the joke/stupid thing about the "ten year life cycle" claim is that when Sony stated it they framed it in terms that seemed to imply it'd be 10 years until we saw a successor console. Since you avoided that canard I doubt people would consider you in the naive category, people that believe the PS4 will debut around 2016 are stupid.

The way you two are discussing it implies a gap of 8 years until the PS4's release, which is only slightly less ridiculous than a gap of 10 years.

Minsc

Gold Member
Cheesemeister said:
The thing about the "10-year plan" marketing is that it's attempting to mislead consumers into believing that the next system won't come out until 10 years later, which is blatantly and flagrantly false. Once the successor is released and even beforehand, software releases start tapering off and dying out altogether, even if the hardware is still on shelves.

We should see the PS4 around Fall 2011.

It will be interesting to see the order and when the next generation systems come out. A lot of people feel that the Nintendo will be first out of the gate much earlier than the other two, followed by the Microsoft and then, just like before, Sony a year later.

I don't know if it is that hard to believe Nintendo might ride the Wii out beyond Microsoft and Sony's systems, or at the very least plan to steal all Microsoft's or Sony's thunder, by timing their system right along-side MS or Sony's like before.

I'm just not convinced Nintendo will put out the Wii's successor earlier unless they have to, and there's so many more things to do first, price reductions, etc. The other big question is if it will be a HD system next time around, or will they use the same strategy which is making them a TON of money and just market an experience again rather than specs and graphics, like Sony and MS do.

Most people are probably much more interested in the DS's successor than the Wii's, hopefully that delivers nicely. I wonder if they'd be crazy to release the two systems alongside each other, and really drive home integration between the two. Perhaps offer a package deal with both, or make the next DS the controller for the next Wii, or perhaps compliment the control scheme.

It's always enjoyable to read all the analysis and comments in these threads, and with the holidays/big announcements not too far off, things should get even more interesting :)

Gaborn

Pureauthor said:
The way you two are discussing it implies a gap of 8 years until the PS4's release, which is only slightly less ridiculous than a gap of 10 years.

What? Some people interpreted Sony's comment about the "10 year lifecycle" to imply that the PS4 will launch in 2016. In reality Sony probably viewed 2016 as the last probable year the PS3 would receive support. Just as the PS2 has survived, and even thrived even with the PS3 being out (not as strong as it once was but certainly not dead like the GameCube or Xbox), Sony probably planned for a similar future for the PS3. Whether you think that's still practical or not, thinking the PS4 would debut in 2016 is madness. Assuming it'll be 2011/12 makes more sense.

d+pad

Minsc said:
It will be interesting to see the order and when the next generation systems come out. A lot of people feel that the Nintendo will be first out of the gate much earlier than the other two, followed by the Microsoft and then, just like before, Sony a year later.

I know that used to be the assumed timeline of next-next-gen (???) console releases from the 'Big Three,' but I'm guessing those opinions have already changed or are about to.

I see Sony and MS jockeying for position much sooner than any of us would have thought at the end of the last generation (when the current systems were about to be announced - edit: released) - I think the late 2011 date sounds plausible for either Sony or MS.

I really see Nintendo holding on for as long as they want/need/can (edit: as they seem to be doing with the DS). We really haven't seen any signs of the Wii slowing down (esp. in comparison to its competitors), and we're just now starting to see somewhat-decent third-party support. Also, they haven't had to use the 'new colors' or price-drop cards yet, and both of those surely will bolster sales.

It sure will be interesting to see what materializes after the mess (maybe not the right word) this generation has become for MS and Sony. Will they pull back a bit and not got for a great leap forward (and offer up PS3.5 and Xbox 360+)? And what about Nintendo? Will they stick to motion control, or is something else up their sleeves?

Nintendo have never been ones to end a console early. If any thing they only seem to move on to the next system when they absolutely have to. Even with GC running on vapours they still didn't rush the Wii out, so I can't see any reason to think that they'd be the first to market next time around.

WarLox

duckroll said:
It's always sad when people don't stop when they're told to stop. It's like a train speeding towards a concrete wall. Alas, it's too late now. :(

I'm scared to comment on sales numbers in a sales thread. I dont know how bans work around here.

:(

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Let's stop pretending that Sony meant anything other than the marketing bullshit "this machine will last twice as long as any other platform." It's cute to spin it to mean that the first half of its life will be concurrent with the PS2 and the last half with the PS4, but it's still bullshit.

It was a marketing tactic to convince their target audience that they had superior technology. It's not rocket science, people.

WarLox said:
I'm scared to comment on sales numbers in a sales thread. I dont know how bans work around here.

If you back up your points, no matter how ridiculous, with relevant data and without trolling, you should have no problems.

Gaborn

PantherLotus said:
Let's stop pretending that Sony meant anything other than the marketing bullshit "this machine will last twice as long as any other platform." It's cute to spin it to mean that the first half of its life will be concurrent with the PS2 and the last half with the PS4, but it's still bullshit.

It was a marketing tactic to convince their target audience that they had superior technology. It's not rocket science, people.

You're probably right, but I don't really find Sony's intent to be particularly interesting. The reason people find the "10 year plan" amusing is because of that interpretation (that the PS4 will come out in 2016), regardless of whether Sony was serious, or lying, or meant the probably more honest version they spun it to later. I think that anybody that took it seriously was pretty stupid, but anybody that believed it a YEAR ago much less today is truly delusional.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
WarLox said:

It's not very hard...

If you're wrong and you're humble, people will correct you and you're learn.
If you're right and you're humble, people will read your posts and maybe comment.
If you're right and you're cocky, you'll get groupies and the rest of us will roll our eyes.
If you're wrong and you're cocky, you'll be laughed out of town.

If you don't know because you don't know, someone will tell you.
If you don't know because you don't want to know, someone will tell you to go away.

RpgN

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
First day sales

PS2 Super Robot Taisen Z - 270,000
NDS World Destruction - 43,000
WII Disaster Day of Crisis - 10,000

1. Zomg! The ps2 is alive and kicking!
2. Okay for a new ip, dissapointing considering the amount of media coverage this game received (anime, world distruction news etc).
3. Bomba! It's a shame. From the looks of the videos, it is an original and good game. There wasn't that much hype for it, but it's still a low figure for this game.

Stumpokapow said:
It's not very hard...

If you're right and you're humble, people will read your posts and maybe comment.
If you're right and you're cocky, you'll get groupies and the rest of us will roll our eyes.

If you don't know because you don't want to know, someone will tell you to go away.

You should have posters made up with that on it. Maybe with a picture of kittens, or bunnies. You'd make a fortune.

donny2112

Stumpokapow said:
It's not very hard...

Nicely done. :lol

As for the 10-year thing, I personally never interpreted it as Sony saying the PS4 would come out in 2016. I believe they meant it in the sense that the PS1 still had new game releases 10 years after release, the PS2 will have new game releases 10 years after release (both because they were far and away the market leaders), so the PS3 will have game support after ten years. JoshuaJSlone is correct. It is not the hardware manufacturer's place to just say they will still be getting industry support in 10 years. The fact Sony holds onto that because "PS1 did. PS2 will. PS3 will, too, since it's still a PlayStation" despite doing really bad in hardware compared to the PS1/PS2 is extremely laughable. As such, anyone who shares the viewpoint "PS1 did. PS2 will. PS3 will, too, since it's still a PlayStation" is laughable, as well.

I also don't necessarily think they meant precisely 10 years, but rather "well into the next console cycle" and as console cycles tend to be 5 years ... yeah. I personally think this console cycle will last 7+ years, so a 10-year PS3 wouldn't be much beyond that. It's the Sony hubris that is laughable to buy in to, though, as opposed to simply the raw statement.

That's my viewpoint, anyways. :)

Sagitario

Stumpokapow said:
It's not very hard...

2di3bwh.jpg

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Stumpokapow said:
It's not very hard...

Stumpokapow
listen to the genius.
(Today, 02:49 PM)
Reply | Quote

ducky make this happen.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Cygnus X-1 said:
I'm interested in the %-difference between previous- and present week for both handhelds and consoles (cannot read directly).

Specific to which charts, please? % increase in total weekly sales (each last week being 100%?), total market share (total % change each week?), or which, exactly? I think this could be an interesting addition, but not sure exactly what is being asked.

donny2112 said:
I also don't necessarily think they meant precisely 10 years, but rather "well into the next console cycle" and as console cycles tend to be 5 years ... yeah. I personally think this console cycle will last 7+ years, so a 10-year PS3 wouldn't be much beyond that. It's the Sony hubris that is laughable to buy in to, though, as opposed to simply the raw statement.

That's my viewpoint, anyways. :)

I also think that we will see a longer cycle this generation, largely because of third parties. They've taken so long to get going, and had to invest so much, that I can't see them wanting to do it all again on even more advanced hardware, with even higher expectations from gamers, anytime soon.

Rolf NB

Segata Sanshiro said:
Essentially, if you think a system that is doing this badly two years into its lifespan is going to have any kind of support eight years from now beyond "one shooter per year lol Dreamcast" support, you're nuts. I don't doubt Sony would like to. I'd never doubt that for a minute. But one need only look at how fast support is dwindling for the PSP, even internally at Sony, to see what is going to happen with the PS3.
I thought I had made a point about how it doesn't really hinge solely on an absolute magnitude of success for the platform. Xbox had to go early because it was still bleeding money at the end of its life. Gamecube had to go because a)it didn't move much software anymore and b)making 50$ of profit per sold Wii is more attractive than making 15$ per Gamecube, and absolute hardware numbers could really only go up with a new generation launching at an immediate mass-market price.

The PS3's total lifespan will not be determined by its absolute hardware sales, much less by its Japanese hardware sales alone. It will be determined by how long third-party software royalties come rolling in, no matter where from.
It's doing shit in Japan, I know that too. System lifespans are a global issue though, and elsewhere in the world, the PS3 seems to be moving software just fine. It's easy enough to point at the Gamecube, with its similar Japanese hardware sales curve, and predict that everything that happened there (third-party abandonment, quick EOL) is just as likely to happen to the PS3. GC may be the closest point of reference available, but that doesn't make it accurate in the context of lifespan. The PS3 will not be pulled off the shelves due to selling poorly in one market. Not even in a Media Create thread.

Cygnus X-1

PantherLotus said:
Specific to which charts, please? % increase in total weekly sales (each last week being 100%?), total market share (total % change each week?), or which, exactly? I think this could be an interesting addition, but not sure exactly what is being asked.

The second supposition is the right one: total % change each week. it could be useful to see some tendences compared to the % of actual market share.

For example: what is DS's total makret share versus PSP of this week comparred to last week?
If differences are too small to be significant, a monthly %-change could also be significant.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Cygnus X-1 said:
The second supposition is the right one: total % change each week. it could be useful to see some tendences compared to the % of actual market share.

For example: what is DS's total makret share versus PSP of this week comparred to last week?
If differences are too small to be significant, a monthly %-change could also be significant.

I see. Let me put something together.

Btw, I love input like this.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
In retrospect, I already have a chart that shows weekly market shares over time, here:

If you want the weekly gain/loss in share, I can do that too and will shortly. I would think this visual, combined with weekly sales, is definitely enough to see what's going on, but who knows.

linsivvi

Die Squirrel Die said:
I also think that we will see a longer cycle this generation, largely because of third parties. They've taken so long to get going, and had to invest so much, that I can't see them wanting to do it all again on even more advanced hardware, with even higher expectations from gamers, anytime soon.

I agree. With both MS and Sony lost so much money in launching their consoles, I doubt they are very eager to do it all over again without recovering enough of the losses. Nintendo is certainly in no hurry to kill off their cash cow. I am all for longer console generations.

Rolf NB

Cygnus X-1 said:

Cumulative shares always move in the direction of the weekly shares (which PantherLotus provides as a pie chart edit: or even better, as seen above). Always. You can't tell by how much they move without grinding more numbers, of course.

bcn-ron said:
The PS3's total lifespan will not be determined by its absolute hardware sales, much less by its Japanese hardware sales alone. It will be determined by how long third-party software royalties come rolling in, no matter where from.
It's doing shit in Japan, I know that too. System lifespans are a global issue though, and elsewhere in the world, the PS3 seems to be moving software just fine. It's easy enough to point at the Gamecube, with its similar Japanese hardware sales curve, and predict that everything that happened there (third-party abandonment, quick EOL) is just as likely to happen to the PS3. GC may be the closest point of reference available, but that doesn't make it accurate in the context of lifespan. The PS3 will not be pulled off the shelves due to selling poorly in one market. Not even in a Media Create thread.
Something can still physically be on the shelves without being relevant, even if it's still seeing success elsewhere in the world. Like Xbox in 2004, or Famicom in 2003.

Rolf NB

JoshuaJSlone said:
Something can still physically be on the shelves without being relevant, even if it's still seeing success elsewhere in the world. Like Xbox in 2004, or Famicom in 2003.
Yes.
*badum-pish*?

donny2112

PantherLotus said:
Code:
[B][U]Hardware | This Week | Last Week | Last 4 Weeks |    YTD    |    LTD       [/b][/u]
DS       |    61,242 |    63,859 |      232,952 | 2,306,559 | 23,479,163
PSP      |    28,674 |    30,156 |      134,956 | 2,698,699 | 10,359,129
WII      |    29,921 |    29,686 |      128,490 | 2,163,844 |  6,780,004
PS3      |     8,156 |     8,053 |       34,301 |   639,404 |  2,315,381
360      |    13,777 |    28,188 |       46,133 |   177,640 |    685,701

should be

Code:
[B][U]Hardware | This Week | Last Week | Last 4 Weeks |    YTD    |    LTD       [/b][/u]
DS       |    61,242 |    63,859 |      232,952 | 2,306,559 | 23,479,[b]609[/b]
PSP      |    28,674 |    30,156 |      134,956 | 2[b],757,529[/b] | 10,[b]422,606[/b]
WII      |    29,921 |    29,686 |      128,490 | 2,163,844 |  6,780,00[b]3[/b]
PS3      |     8,156 |     8,053 |       34,301 |   6[b]73,975[/b] |  2,315,[b]646[/b]
360      |    13,777 |    28,188 |       46,133 |   177,6[b]04[/b] |    68[b]4,944[/b]

from my numbers.

If anyone disagrees, please post what you have, but if your YTD matches mine and your LTD is different, check here first for verification of your numbers through Dec. 30, 2007.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Psychotext said:
Poor Jimbo... but platform preference should never be allowed to cloud your sales age views.

Umm it clouds lots of people's views, just jimbo went overboard after ducky told him to shove it

An update to last-thread post about releases on the 11/27, previous to Nintendo event and TGS, which will definitely tell us more about the releases for year end, maybe adding some more meat for the day of the year.
Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Also, 11/27 or 27th November will be the fun day of the year:
NDS Layton Kyouju to Saigo no Jikan Ryokou
NDS Chrono Trigger
NDS Higurashi no Nakukoru ni Kizuna: Dai-Ni-Kan - Sou
NDS Saka-Tsuku DS: Touch and Direct
NDS Tamagotchi Kira Kira Omisecchi
PSP Higurashi Daybreak Portable
PSP Kenka Banchou 3: Zenkoku Seiha
PSP Musou Orochi: Maou Sairin
PSP Patapon 2: Don-Chaka
PS3/360 World Soccer Winning Eleven 2009
WII Mojipittan Wii Deluxe
WII Ougon no Kizuna (haven't seen this, gamefaqs mistake?)
WII Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX3
WII Rune Factory Frontier
WII Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou
Insane

JoshuaJSlone said:

Or the Sega Master System. It was huge in Europe but the rest of the world didn't care.

donny2112

TalibKweli said:
The YTD race between PSP and DS just got interesting. :D

Sneak preview:

2008 Japanese HW Sales Rankings

1. PSP
2. NDS
3. WII
4. PS3
5. PS2
6. 360

PSP is 450K ahead with a new model launching in October. ;)

allan-bh

donny2112 said:
If anyone disagrees, please post what you have, but if your YTD matches mine and your LTD is different, check here first for verification of your numbers through Dec. 30, 2007.

Your numbers are right

cvxfreak

donny2112 said:
Sneak preview:

2008 Japanese HW Sales Rankings

1. PSP
2. NDS
3. WII
4. PS3
5. PS2
6. 360

PSP is 450K ahead with a new model launching in October. ;)

Nikkei just confirmed a DS model though! This is gonna be interesting...

Top Bottom