• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 10/8 - 10/14 2007

Frillen

test_account said:
Famitsu had PS3 at 8400, MC had it at 12,365. That is a difference of 3965 to be exact, which is pretty big considering the numbers are fairly low.

Ah, sorry, I meant the Wii actually. Not the PS3. I know there was a pretty significant difference between Famtisu PS3 sales and M-create PS3 sales last week. But Wii sales has for the last few weeks been pretty close (3k+-) Famitsu vs. M-create.

So I'm pretty sure m-create will have the Wii at around 30k consider Famitsu had it at 31k.

AnimeTheme said:
No one seems to care, but let me mention one more time that the slight increase of Wii has something to do with the new bundle sold (Wiimote jacket). This is not just my own thought. Shinobi also mentions that in his blog, and the rise of this new bundle on Amazon also proves something.

I strongly disbelieve that. I think the Wii boost is mainly due to the fact that Nintendo aired new Wii Sports commercials last week. + Galaxy is coming out next week which might contributed to the spike to a small degree.

Or to put it this way; why would ANYONE buy a Wii for the Wiimote Jacket?

test_account

XP-39C²
Frillen said:
Ah, sorry, I meant the Wii actually. Not the PS3. I know there was a pretty significant difference between Famtisu PS3 sales and M-create PS3 sales last week. But Wii sales has for the last few weeks been pretty close (3k+-) Famitsu vs. M-create.

So I'm pretty sure m-create will have the Wii at around 30k consider Famitsu had it at 31k.

Yep :) I guess somewhere between 25-30k for Wii on MC.

Meier

Frillen said:
WTF!?!? DS Novel!? Why wuld anyone buy this shitz it's just nother non game DS crappz i hate japan...

Why would anyone misspell would? Why would anyone use a z instead of an s except when being sarcastic? The world may never know.

Meier said:
Why would anyone misspell would? Why would anyone use a z instead of an s except when being sarcastic? The world may never know.
My guess is he was being facetious.

Or he's a retard.

It's really a flip of the coin looking at his post history.

Top Bottom