Bizzyb said:What exactly is Dissidia? A SE version of Smash Bros? Minus the wackiness?
Dissidia:FF = 504k
Regulus Tera said:
Captain Smoker said:Hmm, otherwise, "Game Data Museum" doesn't mention Pokémon Yellow (or it's just a bad translation):
It might be due to the low shipment. If it is really 35000, after a 70% sell thru I doubt it can get into the top 30.polg said:So why did T.vsC. bomb? Or didn't it? Was it on the wrong platform? Was Capcom actually expecting to sell the current total?
SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS @_@
You're reading the chart wrong. Everything listed after the Top 30 is just new release numbers. Theoretically, TvC could have sold anything up to just below 27k.Olaeh said:Wow, so I guess TvC stopped selling completely (or at least under 800). Well at least it seems to be a budget release so maybe we'll see Capcom use that engine again. I wonder if they already had TvC2 in the works before the 1st one's release.
Here's to hoping this doesn't deter others from releasing fighting games on the platform.
Stumpokapow said:Could it be possible that Moor Angol's numbers are red and green, and not blue?
HK-47 said:Pretty sure that 10 million doesnt include Yellow. Its possible it just wasnt tracked
aerts1js said:Honestly, even though DS SLIMLY beat the PSP yearly total I still have to give the PSP props. Two years ago NO one would have predicted the resurgance of the handheld.
Famitsu Sales: 12/15 - 12/21
01. [PSP] Dissidia Final Fantasy (Square Enix) - 504,000 / NEW
02. [PS3] Gundam Musou 2 (Bandai Namco) - 162,000 / NEW
03. [WII] Animal Crossing: City Folk (Nintendo) - 159,000 / 728,000
04. [NDS] Tales of Hearts: Anime Movie & CG Movie (Bandai Namco) - 142,000 / NEW
05. [NDS] Kirby Super Star Ultra (Nintendo) - 142,000 / 697,000
06. [PS2] Fate/Unlimited Codes (Capcom) - 95,000 / NEW
07. [PS2] Gundam Musou 2 (Bandai Namco) - 92,000 / NEW
08. [NDS] Pokemon Platinum (Pokemon) - 91,000 / 2,093,000
09. [NDS] Wagamama Fashion: Girl's Mode (Nintendo) - 91,000 / 429,000
10. [WII] Taiko no Tatsujin Wii (Bandai Namco) - 70,000 / 200,000
11. [WII] Wii Fit (Nintendo) - 70,000 / 2,887,000
12. [NDS] Penguin no Mondai: Saikyou Penguin Densetsu! (Konami) - 69,000 / 127,000
13. [NDS] Rhythm Heaven (Nintendo) - 64,000 / 1,258,000
14. [NDS] Momotarou Dentetsu: 20th Anniversary (Hudson) - 64,000 / NEW
15. [NDS] Gensou Suikoden Tierkreis (Konami) - 63,000 / NEW
16. [WII] Karaoke Joysound Wii (Hudson) - 63,000 / NEW
17. [NDS] Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel (Level 5) - 55,000 / 571,000
18. [NDS] Power Pro-Kun Pocket 11 (Konami) - 54,000 / NEW
19. [WII] Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo) - 52,000 / 1,930,000
21. [NDS] Little Magicians Magic Adventure (Konami) - 48,000 / 180,000
22. [WII] Wii Music (Nintendo) - 39,000 / 271,000
23.  Fable II (Microsoft) - 36,000 / NEW
24. [NDS] Ragnarok Online DS (GungHo) - 33,000 / NEW
25. [WII] Wii Sports (Nintendo) - 32,000 / 3,255,000
26. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G, PSP the Best (Capcom) - 32,000 / 145,000
27. [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 Prologue: Spec III (SCE) - 29,000 / 183,000
28. [NDS] Bokujou Monogatari: Youkoso Kaze no Bazaar e (Marvelous) - 28,000 / NEW
29.  Gundam Musou 2 (Bandai Namco) - 27,000 / NEW
30. [WII] Wii de Asobu: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (Nintendo) - 27,000 / 52,000
__. [PS3] Need for Speed Undercover (EA) - 19,000 / NEW
__. [PS2] BeatMania IIDX 15: DJ Troopers (Konami) - 17,000 / NEW
__. [WII] Bleach: Versus Crusade (Sega) - 15,000 / NEW
__. [PS2] Hisshou Pachinko*Pachi-Slot Kouryaku Series Vol. 13: Shinseiki Evangelion - Yakusoku no Toki (D3) - 15,000 / NEW
__.  Prince of Persia (Ubisoft) - 8,000 / NEW
__. [PS2] Need for Speed Undercover (EA) - 6,100 / NEW
__. [NDS] Nakayoshi All-Stars: Mezase Gakuen Idol (Creative Core) - 5,800 / NEW
__. [WII] Sonic Unleashed (Sega) - 5,800 / NEW
__. [WII] Let's Tap (Sega) - 5,400 / NEW
__. [PSP] Need for Speed Undercover (EA) - 4,800 / NEW
__. [NDS] Kirarin * Revolution: Atsumete Change! Kurikira * Code (Konami) - 4,600 / NEW
__. [PSP] Hiiro no Kakera Portable (Idea Factory) - 4,400 / NEW
__. [NDS] Ochaken no Daibouken 2: Yume Ippai no Omocha Hako (MTO) - 4,300 / NEW
__.  Need for Speed Undercover (EA) - 4,100 / NEW
__. [PS2] FIFA Soccer 09 (EA) - 2,200 / NEW
__. [PS2] ADK Tamashii (SNK Playmore) - 2,100 / NEW
__. [WII] Dance Dance Revolution: Furu Furu Party (Konami) - 2,100 / NEW
__. [PSP] Solfege: Sweet Harmony (GungHo) - 2,000 / NEW
__. [NDS] Edogawa Ranpo no Kaijin Nijuu Mensou DS (Takara Tomy) - 1,800 / NEW
__. [WII] Disney TH!NK Fast (Disney) - 1,600 / NEW
__. [WII] Need for Speed Undercover (EA) - 1,500 / NEW
__. [PSP] Crimson Room Rebirth (Success) - 1,400 / NEW
__. [NDS] Princess Ballerina: Yumemiru 4-Jin no Primadonna (Spike) - 980 / NEW
__. [NDS] Toudou Ryuunosuke Tantei Nikki: Kohakuiro no Yuigon (fonfun) - 840 / NEW
__. [PS3] Armored Core: For Answer, PlayStation 3 the Best (From Software) - 840 / NEW
__. [NDS] Space Puzzle Bobble (Taito) - 800 / NEW
Revelations said:Hmm ok, so about 2 more months give or take some weeks. SO4 would definitely push it over the edge if it dosn't make it to that point by then.
PantherLotus said:Just wanted to let sales-age know that today was my birthday and I got a 360!!!!!!!
First game: Soul Calibur IV!!!!
Rock_Man said:Wii software sales are disappointing too. The third party games are still more or less absent.
Captain Smoker said:
Grimmy said:Why is it odd? Crisis Core only managed to push the PSP to 90,000.
jakncoke said:Second Year:
GCN 2002: 1.184.348
PS3 2007: 1.184.118/QUOTE]
Holy shit at the closeness, what did GCN do in it's 4th year?
I want to say something around 600k-700k. I don't think it did a million.
PS3's sales, unlike GC's sales, have been going up as time's gone on. So that's good, comparatively. It still has GT5 and FFXIII for Japan, which should provide some decent boosts. I'm guessing somewhere above 5 million but below Saturn/N64 levels for its lifetime.
GCN Launch: September 2001jakncoke said:Holy shit at the closeness, what did GCN do in it's 4th year?