• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 5/21 - 5/27

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
levious said:
seriously, thinking this is racism is just stupid... or uneducated... I don't know which.

yes, i mean besides of uk the 360 with all that western-audience software isn`t either selling that well here in europe...so anyone here is also a racist ? come on...

MattXG

Banned
Well, I'm not suprised gaming is dying in Japan.

They have no idea what good games are.... :(

They are completely ignoring a console that is putting together the greatest line-up of games EVER on a single console....

But whatever.

Let them be racist.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
starship said:
What an amazing legs this game has, incredible.
Nintendo prints money because a lot of their DS games keep selling and selling, months and even years after their release. I'm pretty sure Nintendogs, Brain Training and Mario Kart will still sell well in a year from now.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
MattXG said:
They are completely ignoring a console that is putting together the greatest line-up of games EVER on a single console....

so it's all a big joke, I should know better/learn quicker.

Diablos54

MattXG said:

:lol :lol Yea, I'm sure Resident Evil 4, Mario Kart DS and the like are TERRIBLE games :( And they didn't ignore the SNES...

MattXG said:

But whatever.

Let them be racist.

So, you're not going to bother with a rebuttal and repeat your dogmatic statements? 'Kay then.

Like ethelred said, congrats, there's a system out there with a lineup that deeply appeals to you. Fine. Stop trying to make it sound like it should be appealing to other people.

Also, I'm not sure where you got the idea that gaming is currently dying in Japan. Just last year they posted a massive growth in the amount of software and hardware sold.

Jokeropia

MattXG said:

But whatever.

Let them be racist.
How goddamn ignorant can you be?! This honestly ranks as one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on GAF, and I know that says quite a lot.

Evlar

Banned
MattXG said:

But whatever.

Let them be racist.
This shit needs to stop.

Threi

notag
MattXG said:

But whatever.

Let them be racist.

Oh just stop. The only one being ignorant and racist is YOU.

MattXG said:
WHAT?

RESIDENT EVIL 4 IS AT NUMBER 2 IN THE CHARTS.

WHAT?

WHAT?

But whatever.

Let them be racist.
even if they were buying the ps3 over the 360 because of where the companies that make them are based they'd be being patriotic not racist.

Link

The Autumn Wind
MattXG said:

But whatever.

Let them be racist.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call irony.

Mr. Pachunga Chung said:
the stupid is hurting my eyes.

WHY WON'T THE GOGGLES STOP THE STUPID FROM COMING INTO MY EYES?

How did the quote go, again? "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not so sure about the former."

meppi

MattXG said:

I could respond to all this, but why would I when this sums up my feelings perfectly:

1157209263383.gif

Taurus

MattXG said:

But whatever.

Let them be racist.
:lol

This needs to be bookmarked.

Sharp

MattXG said:

But whatever.

Let them be racist.
What are you talking about? They're buying up DSes like hotcakes.

Nicktals

Banned
MattXG said:

But whatever.

Let them be racist.

Umm, what?

Let's assume that the system isn't selling because it's made in America. (Which I really don't think is the case, but let's just be hypothetical here.)

My mom tries to buy as many American made products as possible, because she believes in supporting American businesses. Is my mom a racist? No, she's just being patriotic. Seriously, that's one of the most ignorant things I've ever read.

And let's stop assuming now, because I think it's obvious that's not even the case. Microsoft isn't appealing to the majorities taste in games, just like Nintendo might not be appealing to your taste in games. Is everyone who doesn't buy a Nintendo console here in America a racist because the console doesn't appeal to them?

plagiarize said:
matt, can we at least change the cries of 'racism' to 'patriotism'?

i had no idea it was a bad thing to support home based companies over foreign ones.
You racist! USA, USA!

I'd just stop argueing with that tool tbh. I do wonder how he is not banned yet.

Threi

notag
MattXG stupidity explained!
catPC.jpg

i dont have photoshop on this comp so somebody paste a neogaf pic on the monitor :p

ksamedi

Why are so many people saying the 360 lineup is spectacular? I must be missing something because i still haven bought a 360.

Sharp

ksamedi said:
Why are so many people saying the 360 lineup is spectacular? I must be missing something because i still haven bought a 360.
The 360 is getting all the PC games console fans never knew they needed, plus all the sequels to the popular PS2 games that would have been PS3 exclusive if PS3 exclusivity was a viable option.

MattXG

Banned
levious said:
so it's all a big joke, I should know better/learn quicker.
Huh? How?

Halo
Resident Evil
Ace Combat
Lost Odyssey
BioShock
Blue Dragon
Virtua Fighter
Dead or Alive
Ninja Gaiden
Fable
Mass Effect
Forza Motorsports
GTA
Gears of War
Katamari
Perfect Dark
Ridge Racer
Tekken
Final Fantasy
Lumines
Geo Wars Evolved
Banjo Kazooie
Splinter Cell
Assassin's Creed
Phantasy Star
A game with the word Solid in it
Devil May Cry
Plus so much more....

Never has so many big names been on a single console. Its going to be the best line-up of games ever assembled. Case closed.

Sharp

MattXG said:
Huh? How?

Halo
Resident Evil
Ace Combat
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Virtua Fighter
Dead or Alive
Ninja Gaiden
Fable
Mass Effect
Forza Motorsports
GTA
Gears of War
Katamari
Perfect Dark
Ridge Racer
Tekken
Final Fantasy
Lumines
Geo Wars Evolved
Banjo Kazooie
Splinter Cell
Assassin's Creed
Phantasy Star
Devil May Cry
Plus so much more....

Never has so many big names been on a single console. Its going to be the best line-up of games ever assembled. Case closed.
What did your tag used to link to, out of curiosity?

MattXG said:
Huh? How?

Halo
Resident Evil
Lost Odyssey
Blue Dragon
Virtua Fighter
Dead or Alive
Ninja Gaiden
Fable
Mass Effect
Forza Motorsports
GTA
Gears of War
Katamari
Perfect Dark
Ridge Racer
Tekken
Final Fantasy
Lumines
Geo Wars Evolved
Banjo Kazooie
Splinter Cell
Assassin's Creed
Phantasy Star
Devil May Cry
Plus so much more....

Bolded = Um, what?

And I love how you neglect to mention that 'Final Fantasy' is an MMO and pretty much unlike most Final Fantasy games created.

And of course, the 'plus so much more'. Ah, filled with so much hope and promise!

Get real.

MattXG

Banned
Pureauthor said:
Bolded = Um, what?

And I love how you neglect to mention that 'Final Fantasy' is an MMO and pretty much unlike most Final Fantasy games created.

And of course, the 'plus so much more'. Ah, filled with so much hope and promise!

Get real.
Eternal Sonata
The Last Remnant
Earth Defense Force
Crackdown
Project Gotham Racing
Cry-On
Culdcept
Guitar Hero
Dance Dance Revolution
Army of Two
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Fallout 3
ShadowRun
Lost Planet
Dead Rising

And even more!

Its just the most amazing line-up ever assembled but apparently the japanese would rather play the same RE4 game on a console $150 more expensive than the console it originally appeared on two years ago...

apotema

MattXG said:
Huh? How?

Halo
Resident Evil
Ace Combat
Lost Odyssey
BioShock
Blue Dragon
Virtua Fighter
Dead or Alive
Ninja Gaiden
Fable
Mass Effect
Forza Motorsports
GTA
Gears of War
Katamari
Perfect Dark
Ridge Racer
Tekken
Final Fantasy
Lumines
Geo Wars Evolved
Banjo Kazooie
Splinter Cell
Assassin's Creed
Phantasy Star
Devil May Cry
Plus so much more....

Oh, she is talking about 360 Lol at the best system ever.......... and bigger Lol to the fact that in the list of best games for the "Best system ever" is Phantasy Star, Perfect Dark and Fable

MattXG said:
Its just the most amazing line-up ever assembled but apparently the japanese would rather the same RE4 game on a console $150 more expensive than the console it originally appeared on two years ago...

Actually, the Japanese would rather play Wii Sports.

And why the heck are you listing stuff like TLR when we have no idea how it's going to turn out?

Diablos54

MattXG said:
Huh? How?

Halo
Resident Evil
Ace Combat
Lost Odyssey
BioShock
Blue Dragon
Virtua Fighter
Dead or Alive
Ninja Gaiden
Fable
Mass Effect
Forza Motorsports
GTA
Gears of War
Katamari
Perfect Dark
Ridge Racer
Tekken
Final Fantasy
Lumines
Geo Wars Evolved
Banjo Kazooie
Splinter Cell
Assassin's Creed
Phantasy Star
Devil May Cry
Plus so much more....

Eternal Sonata
The Last Remnant
Earth Defense Force
Crackdown
Project Gotham Racing
Cry-On
Culdcept
Guitar Hero
Dance Dance Revolution
Army of Two
Fallout 3
ShadowRun
Lost Planet
Dead Rising

Now, the big names are:

Halo
Resident Evil - Multiplatform.
GTA - Multiplatform.
Gears of War
Perfect Dark - PDZ sucked.
Final Fantasy - MMORPG.
Splinter Cell
Devil May Cry - Multiplatform.
Guitar Hero - On every system known to man.

Yea, shut up?

Sharp

MattXG said:
Eternal Sonata
The Last Remnant
Earth Defense Force
Crackdown
Project Gotham Racing
Cry-On
Culdcept
Guitar Hero
Dance Dance Revolution
Army of Two
Fallout 3
ShadowRun
Lost Planet
Dead Rising

And even more!

Its just the most amazing line-up ever assembled but apparently the japanese would rather play the same RE4 game on a console $150 more expensive than the console it originally appeared on two years ago...
You forgot Oblivion but included Fallout? You must have a lot of faith in Bethesda.

The only place this is "the most amazing lineup ever assembled" is in your private fantasy dreamland.

MattXG

Banned
Sharp said:
You forgot Oblivion but included Fallout? You must have a lot of faith in Bethesda.

The only place this is "the most amazing lineup ever assembled" is in your private fantasy dreamland.
Well, its certainly the best line-up of this generation.

Hell, the system basically got every game that took home an E3 2k6 award in each genre including best game overall....

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
MattXG said:
Eternal Sonata
The Last Remnant
Earth Defense Force
Crackdown
Project Gotham Racing
Cry-On
Culdcept
Guitar Hero
Dance Dance Revolution
Army of Two
Fallout 3
ShadowRun
Lost Planet
Dead Rising

And even more!

Nintendos Japan Lineup - all 2007

* Donkey Kong Jet Race
* Wii: Health Pack
* Disaster: Day of Crysis
* Mario Party 8
* Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
* Wii Music
* Super Mario Galaxy
* Super Smash Bros. Brawl
* Battallion Wars II
* Forever Blue
* Mario Strikers Charged
* Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
* Mario & Sonic at the Olympics

Even without the 3rd Party Games like Resi:UC,DQS,Dewy,Gundam,DBZ,Winning Eleven etc. those BigN Game are killin every other first Party effort this year in japan.

MattXG said:

Hell, the system basically got every game that took home an E3 2k6 award in each genre including best game overall....

You're arguing Japanese sales trends with the opinions of American media. Way to go.

Sharp

MattXG said:

Wasn't that Spore, for the third time in a row or so? That would be for PC, which actually does arguably have the best lineup of games
even if most of them are from the '90s
and which was the breeding ground for most of the developers who are now creating games for the 360.

I do agree that it has the best lineup of all the next-gen consoles, but the DS has a superior lineup and we're at the very beginning of the generation. Who knows what the future will hold?

MattXG said:

It's also the system that's been out for a year longer than the other two.

But hey, at least you dropped the idiotic 'racist' shtick.

MattXG

Banned
Sharp said:
Wasn't that Spore, for the third time in a row or so? That would be for PC, which actually does arguably have the best lineup of games
even if most of them are from the '90s
and which was the breeding ground for most of the developers who are now creating games for the 360.

I do agree that it has the best lineup of all the next-gen consoles, but the DS has a superior lineup and we're at the very beginning of the generation. Who knows what the future will hold?
The only line-up of games worse than DS's -- is the Wii's.

MattXG said:

Between the 360, the PS3, and the Wii, the 360 has the best current line-up, given. It's been out the longest.

However, your previous cliam that it has the best line-up of all time is so idiotic that you just need to STFU for a while and think about what you said. I'm only looking out for what's best for you. Seriously, just walk away.

Top Bottom