• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales 5/28 - 6/3

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Michan said:
DSL 123,140
Wii 69,748
PSP 26,358
PS2 11,814
PS3 8,998
Xbox360 2,219
GBM 310
GBASP 247
GC 226
DS 71
GBA 16
Why the DSL is still selling more than 100k/week?

A friend of mine made this.

shortkl7vk9.jpg

Wiitard

Banned
schuelma said:
I believe its next Thursday.

Should be fun

Well there is a very slight chance of PS3 outselling 360 because of after-Elite launch slump. That would be something to behold, if it does happen.

Unfortunately the last fun NPD this gen will probably be the September or October one...

sphinx

the piano man
Speevy said:
I wish I could glance into the future a few years to see if the PS3 will ever recover. Week by week I can't see it happening.

I think it will "recover", like the PSP. We shouldn't forget the PSP was selling steadily at 18k -20k at one point and in the last months it has been around 30k. If PS3 can find it's "Monster hunter portable 1 and 2", it will be alright.

howeve, if you ask me, I think all there is left are "gundabumps". The most likely scenario is PS3 selling 20K-30k on MGS4, FFXIII and other japanese heavy hitters' launch weeks and then dropping to 10k-12k thereafter.

Wiitard

Banned
I don't know if it is safe to assume it will stabilize at 10k level. I can totally see it reaching 4-5 level in a couple of months. There is just nothing going on. It's far, far from clear why people who bought PS3 this week did it. BC?

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
nobody answered my question btw. 100k per week is insane at this point.

Top Bottom