• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 07, 2011 (Feb 14 - Feb 20)

Road said:
Wonder how many of the top positions are new games; we already have 10.
MHP3 should be the first old title most likely, but we predicted for 16 new titles, wouldn't surprise me to see 15 or even all 16 in the top20.

Turrican3

Elios83 said:
KZ3 charted during the 3DS launch week!? :O
Even taking into account sales boosts usually gained by launch titles and the fact that FPSs aren't THAT popular in Japan, outperforming Puzzle Bobble and Ubi's DinoSaurs doesn't sound like a huge accomplishment, honestly.

Spiegel

Turrican3 said:
Even taking into account sales boosts usually gained by launch titles and the fact that FPSs aren't THAT popular in Japan, outperforming Puzzle Bobble and Ubi's DinoSaurs doesn't sound like a huge accomplishment, honestly.

PES 3D too

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
79,400 for Disgaea 4? Did I read that right? If so, thankfully it's better than D3's start.

Hopefully it can get close to 100K, though I'm not counting on it.

Turrican3

Spiegel said:
PES 3D too
Yep, you're right.

But I didn't expect great numbers, considering this brand seems dead on Nintendo platforms. (I really appreciated the brand new gameplay approach of the Wii version :()

FoneBone said:
This wouldn't seem to bode well for the launch lineup's initial performance (I emphasize that I'm not talking longer-term) in the US, given that there's no equivalent to Layton and that Nintendogs is clearly being positioned as the killer app.
There's no Layton, but both Nintendogs and Street Fighter are bigger deals outside of Japan.

Top Bottom