• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 46, 2016 (Nov 14 - Nov 20)

ZSaberLink

Media Create Maven
Honestly what success stories have we seen in Japan's dedicated device market in the past couple of years?

Splatoon - new million seller
Fire emblem - increasing sales
Luigi's mansion -maintained relevance
Persona - growth with 5
Animal Crossing still remaining popular
Monster hunter still remaining popular with slight regain of older players with generations
Western titles selling better than before but nothing tremendously better than PS3
Yokai's rise (and decline)
Minecraft

Still tbd:
Pokemon sun/moon - x/y with bad legs, Oras with good legs, sun/moon with good start but legs tbd

Everything else pretty much in decline in dedicated?

MacTag

Banned
Honestly what success stories have we seen in Japan's dedicated device market in the past couple of years?

Persona - growth with 5
Monster hunter still remaining popular with slight regain of older players with generations
Western titles selling better than before but nothing tremendously better than PS3
Minecraft

Still tbd:
Pokemon sun/moon - x/y with bad legs, Oras with good legs, sun/moon with good start but legs tbd

Bravely Default also did surprisingly well and SMT/EO improved over PS2/DS. DQ spinoffs and remakes started strong but have dropped a bunch recently (VIIIR, Builders, Heroes 2, Joker 3).

Bravely Default also did surprisingly well and SMT/EO improved over PS2/DS. DQ spinoffs and remakes started strong but have dropped a bunch recently (VIIIR, Builders, Heroes 2, Joker 3).
Does it matter when the sequel flopped hard. In other words, the series failed to show any growth and the downfall was brutal. Worse than any other series this generation.

Hellraider

Does it matter when the sequel flopped hard. In other words, the series failed to show any growth and the downfall was brutal. Worse than any other series this generation.

Yeah, whatever goodwill and success BD created, BS threw them out of the window. And BS wasn't even the biggest idiotic move Senix did in 2015!

Persona - growth with 5
Minecraft

Still tbd:

MGSV maintained series average
DQB did very well
DQH also did very well
Minecraft is at 2 million+ LTD
GTAV is at 1 million+ LTD
DS3 (?)
That baseball game that saw a growth

Takao

Banned
Aren't those fighting games ported to consoles just as side project/promotion of brand with most of cash done on arcades?

Or at least that's the only reason I can think of seeing stream of releases that sell <100k with BB or GG or other even more niche stuff.

Maybe for small operations like ASW, but for a project from Square Enix and Koei Tecmo? Ehh. They're probably not going to pump out 1083 different revisions either.

wrowa

Is anyone here expecting Final Fantasy XV to find notable new audiences among people who haven't previously bought Final Fantasy games?

The first thing you see every time you start FFXV is a text, saying: "A Final Fantasy for Fans and First-Timers". I had to deal with some SE marketing a while ago, and it was extremely important to them that it'll be emphasized that FFXV is designed to appeal to people who haven't played a Final Fantasy before.

And yet, FFXV seems to become a total failure in that regard. It's not making a splash outside of its own bubble and I can't see it becoming a success (relative to SE's expectations) if doesn't manage to sell to an audience outside of that bubble.

Living in a city where retailers couldn't possible care any less for street dates, I've been playing FFXV for roughly 10 hours over the weekend and, well, I can't imagine that word of mouth will help it reaching new audiences, either. After a rocky start, I'm currently enjoying my time with it quite a bit, but I fail to see why it would appeal to an audience that wasn't interested in FF before. It's a nice game, but so far it's just yet another open world RPG that outside of a fun battle system doesn't really have any unique selling points. I don't think that's really enough in this genre anymore.

Oh well. Hopefully its sales performance in the west will defy my expectations. It's a bit sad to see how everything SE touches recently seems to turn into stone (even if quite a few questionable decisions can be made responsible for that).

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
See, I question if that 70/30 is just due to fanbases being spread (over several entries) rather than a new audience being attracted on a different platform. Its tough to differentiate and so I think the easiest indicator of a breakthrough would be by looking at PS4 numbers.

Do you know the split of console/PC for W3?

I don't see why anyone would base market health on the performance of one title, let alone an outlier.
I don't think Dark Souls 3 found a new audience. I think Dark Souls 1 did, and we still see that reflected today in From Software releasing games for XB1 and finding success there (and the series in general finding a lot more success than almost every Japanese PS4 games to boot).

Bloodborne pretty clearly did as well, as I'll get to in a minute.

Let's look at the debut sales trend in the US:

Demon's Souls (PS3) - 156K

Dark Souls 1 (PS3) - 190K
Dark Souls 1 (360) - 160K

Dark Souls 2 (PS3) - 178.5K
Dark Souls 2 (360) - 171.5K

Bloodborne (PS4) - 389,000

Dark Souls 3 (PS4) - 353,000
Dark Souls 3 (XBO) - 151,000

(Note that the last two games here will have a significant 20%+ digital component to boot, but we can ignore that and largely come to the same conclusions below.)

You will notice that Xbox sales are very stable, and that the PlayStation sales are largely similar to Demon's Souls until Bloodborne came out, at which point it grew a lot, and the audience was still there for Dark Souls 3.

This is even before we get to the series having multimillion unit success on PC, which is another sign of it reaching a major audience that very few Japanese games do.

For a lot of Japanese games, they don't really see a point in releasing on Xbox anymore because the PC gets them an expanded audience and they don't feel there's much likelihood that their games has notable appeal among people who use neither PS4 nor PC. And, you know, most of them are niche titles so I don't think it really matters.

Where I think it hurts for FFXV to not find success there is that this game clearly exists in a different galaxy than most Japanese games in terms of sales expectations, and thus only having any appeal to the PlayStation audience suggests they're missing out on audiences like Xbox and PC that would help them get there.

You can certainly have success while getting 90%+ of your sales on PlayStation, but there becomes the question of why that's happening when it's not true for other products, and how much the factors that are limiting your appeal elsewhere are also limiting your appeal on PS4.

Tabata notes that, while it's an aspiration and not a sales goal, the team's pie in the sky target is 10 million units. We're instead having discussions of how it will stack up to FF13, a game that did 6.2 million upfront and eventually climbed to 7.5-8 million copies, and seeing that it's most likely going to get to less than half of what that game did in Japan.

I could be off base here, but so far I don't feel there's huge positive signs for the title to be a breakout hit beyond what it's done overseas with the past game, suggesting it will continue the series' decline overall, and I don't think that's a positive sign given how much support Square Enix has given the game. It's not even assured there will be another mainline title this generation, and who knows what the market conditions will be like then.

Ōkami

1. [3DS] Pokémon Sun - 352
  2. [3DS] Pokémon Moon - 317
  3. [PSV] SD Gundam G Generation Genesis - 243
    [*][PS4] SD Gundam G Generation Genesis - 201
    [*][PS4] Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru - 35
    [*][3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo - 29
    [*][PS3] Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru - 26
    [*][PS4] Monster Hunter Frontier Z - 25
  4. [3DS] RPG Maker Fes - 20
  5. [PSV] Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru - 18
  6. [PSV] Otome Riron to Sono Shuuhen: Bon Voyage - 12
  7. [PS4] Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - 11
  8. [3DS] Aikatsu! My Special Stage - 10
  9. [PS4] Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Legacy Edition) - 9
  10. [PS4] Battlefield 1 - 9
  11. [PS4] Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 - 9
  12. [PS4] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition - 8
  13. [WIU] Minecraft: Wii U Edition - 7
  14. [PS4] Dragon Quest Heroes II - 7
  15. [3DS] Pokémon Sun / Moon Dual Pack - 7
Preorders

[PS4] Final Fantasy XV - 464
[3DS] Monster Hunter XX - 173
[PS4] Yakuza 6 - 152
[3DS] Yo-kai Watch 3: Sukiyaki - 98
[3DS] Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS - 51
[PS4] Resident Evil 7: biohazard - 45
[PS4] Watch Dogs 2 - 33
[3DS] Momotarou Dentetsu 2017 Tachiagare Nippon!! - 29
[PSV] SaGa: Scarlet Grace - 28
[PS4] The Last Guardian - 25
[PS4] Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 - 23
[PS4] Super Robot Wars V - 15
[PS4] Gravity Rush 2 - 15
[PSV] Super Robot Wars V - 14
[PSV] New Danganrompa V3 - 14

For a lot of Japanese games, they don't really see a point in releasing on Xbox anymore because the PC gets them an expanded audience and they don't feel there's much likelihood that their games has notable appeal among people who use neither PS4 nor PC. And, you know, most of them are niche titles so I don't think it really matters.

Where I think it hurts for FFXV to not find success there is that this game clearly exists in a different galaxy than most Japanese games in terms of sales expectations, and thus only having any appeal to the PlayStation audience suggests they're missing out on audiences like Xbox and PC that would help them get there.

You can certainly have success while getting 90%+ of your sales on PlayStation, but there becomes the question of why that's happening when it's not true for other products, and how much the factors that are limiting your appeal elsewhere are also limiting your appeal on PS4.

Tabata notes that, while it's an aspiration and not a sales goal, the team's pie in the sky target is 10 million units. We're instead having discussions of how it will stack up to FF13, a game that did 6.2 million upfront and eventually climbed to 7.5-8 million copies, and seeing that it's most likely going to get to less than half of what that game did in Japan.

I could be off base here, but so far I don't feel there's huge positive signs for the title to be a breakout hit beyond what it's done overseas with the past game, suggesting it will continue the series' decline overall, and I don't think that's a positive sign given how much support Square Enix has given the game. It's not even assured there will be another mainline title this generation, and who knows what the market conditions will be like then.

I don't think hardware is a factor when it comes to appeal .
I mean FFXV look like it going to sell less even to the PS audience .
So it more a factor of SE making something that people don't seem to care about .

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I don't think hardware is a factor when it comes to appeal .
I mean FFXV look like it going to sell less even to the PS audience .
So it more a factor of SE making something that people don't seem to care about .
Yes, I'm just using disinterest in the Xbox version as a sign that they're probably only appealing to long term Final Fantasy fans who either love the brand or feel some degree of obligation to buy it, and that those people are almost all on PlayStation due to the series' history. Growing widespread interest would likely show everywhere.

If we prefer, we can just go over to YouTube and see that views of the biggest videos tend to cap out around a couple million views, which is pretty low for a big AAA game.

Similarly their Twitter has 163K followers, which is much closer to a game like Doom (129K) than a major title like Watch Dogs (513K).

MacTag

Banned
Reasons for the sequel flopping are pretty obvious. Besides, it's not the biggest decline even for SE this gen, it was around 100k less. FF, KH, Star Ocean and other franchises will be facing far more brutal declines this gen.

Oregano

Toukiden switched platforms though and they shoved the open world into to appeal to west.

Did Bravely Second also drastically change from the original? It was still on the same platform though.

Reasons for decline doesn't change the fact it declined. Both series are both of extremes of what not to do for sequels.

EDIT:

Doing some quick napkin maths Bravely Default fell 30% entry over entry (ignoring For the Sequel), while Toukiden fell 41%, so right you are!

I actually thought they'd be closer than that, they followed very similar trajectories.

I mean, on the more niche side, Legend of Heroes continued to grow on PS3/Vita compared to the PSP entries (iirc, 150k Zero -> 180k Ao -> 220k Sen -> 220k Sen II). Remains to be seen if they'll squander all that away by making Sen III PS4 exclusive, though.

Fate/Extella seems to have grown from Fate/Extra too, for what that's worth :p

I actually thought they'd be closer than that, they followed very similar trajectories.

Sorry, should've clarified that was on FW sales, haven't got a reliable number of LT sales for Toukiden 2 yet.

Yes, I'm just using disinterest in the Xbox version as a sign that they're probably only appealing to long term Final Fantasy fans who either love the brand or feel some degree of obligation to buy it, and that those people are almost all on PlayStation due to the series' history. Growing widespread interest would likely show everywhere.

If we prefer, we can just go over to YouTube and see that views of the biggest videos tend to cap out around a couple million views, which is pretty low for a big AAA game.

Similarly their Twitter has 163K followers, which is much closer to a game like Doom (129K) than a major title like Watch Dogs (513K).

Things is i don't even think there appealing to long term Final Fantasy fans that much.
Which is another problem they have .
They trying to appeal to everyone and end up appealing to no one.
Which in turn just hurt the IP more and more .

Like FFXV okay you make it open world to appeal to west some more but use a boy band .
Then it's the first FF without a female party member so long time fans going WTF .

When comes to FF it going to be very interesting in seeing what FFXVI end up being .
It also going to be very interesting to see how the FFVIIR does .

sanstesy

The handling of the Bravely franchise was complete mismanagement by SE, nothing more.

Series could have grown into a solid-selling series for years to come with just an ounce of effort but alas they literally didn't give a fuck.

Oregano

I mean, on the more niche side, Legend of Heroes continued to grow on PS3/Vita compared to the PSP entries (iirc, 150k Zero -> 180k Ao -> 220k Sen -> 220k Sen II). Remains to be seen if they'll squander all that away by making Sen III PS4 exclusive, though.

Fate/Extella seems to have grown from Fate/Extra too, for what that's worth :p

Sorry, should've clarified that was on FW sales, haven't got a reliable number of LT sales for Toukiden 2 yet.

To be fair I think both games(the sequels) had pretty rubbish legs,

The handling of the Bravely franchise was complete mismanagement by SE, nothing more.

Series could have grown into a solid-selling series for years to come with just an ounce of effort but alas they literally didn't give a fuck.

SE just seem to have a mismanagement problem when it comes to there IPs and other things.
No matter which branch we are using .
This is something that has been happening for years .

sanstesy

SE just seem to have a mismanagement problem when it comes to there IPs and other things.

I think that is a special kind of fuck up, though.

They sell over 1 million units worldwide with a low-cost new IP on a single platform (which I thought was overall a mediocre game with a lot of potential) and what are SE doing as a response? Give the sequel a budget worthy of not even a Medabot game. It makes no sense in every way possible.

I don't think Dark Souls 3 found a new audience. I think Dark Souls 1 did, and we still see that reflected today in From Software releasing games for XB1 and finding success there (and the series in general finding a lot more success than almost every Japanese PS4 games to boot).

Bloodborne pretty clearly did as well, as I'll get to in a minute.

Let's look at the debut sales trend in the US:

Demon's Souls (PS3) - 156K

Dark Souls 1 (PS3) - 190K
Dark Souls 1 (360) - 160K

Dark Souls 2 (PS3) - 178.5K
Dark Souls 2 (360) - 171.5K

Bloodborne (PS4) - 389,000

Dark Souls 3 (PS4) - 353,000
Dark Souls 3 (XBO) - 151,000

(Note that the last two games here will have a significant 20%+ digital component to boot, but we can ignore that and largely come to the same conclusions below.)

You will notice that Xbox sales are very stable, and that the PlayStation sales are largely similar to Demon's Souls until Bloodborne came out, at which point it grew a lot, and the audience was still there for Dark Souls 3.

This is even before we get to the series having multimillion unit success on PC, which is another sign of it reaching a major audience that very few Japanese games do.

I agree with your analysis, though I'm saying looking at PS4 sale growth might be a better/easier indication of appealing to new audiences.

Well, its true for games to have 90+ tie to one platform is exceptional but isn't this the case with JRPGs concerning PS4/XB1. The genre is appealing mostly to old fans. Honestly think aesthetics of a JRPG play a bigger and more sensitive role than one might expect when looking at appeal to new audiences.

Things is i don't even think there appealing to long term Final Fantasy fans that much.
Which is another problem they have .
They trying to appeal to everyone and end up appealing to no one.
Which in turn just hurt the IP more and more .

Like FFXV okay you make it open world to appeal to west some more but use a boy band .
Then it's the first FF without a female party member so long time fans going WTF .

When comes to FF it going to be very interesting in seeing what FFXVI end up being .
It also going to be very interesting to see how the FFVIIR does .

Feel like RE7 is in the same boat, which might be a shame as they both could turn out to be great games.

Eolz

This, even more in the west. Just have to look at DQ or relying on others for localization...

Draxal

Problem with Bravely series was that the original's endgame was lacking, while I enjoyed the first part of the game, the second half of the game killed my desire for a sequel.

Especially since it's a direct plot sequel.

Square2015

Comgnet final reservation counts

Code:
FF15   464 +64

FF13   1,963
FF13-2 637
FF13LR 306
FF12   3,425 +731
FF10HD 179 +36 (PS3 ver.)

FFXV between XIII-2 and XIII-3LR, didn't see much of a surge, was +52 last week (+24 week prior).

Square2015

Comgnet final reservation counts

Code:
FF15   464 +64

FF13   1,963
FF13-2 637
FF13LR 306
FF12   3,425 +731
FF10HD 179 +36 (PS3 ver.)

FFXV between XIII-2 and XIII-3LR, didn't see much of a surge, was +52 last week (+24 week prior).

If XV were to perform inline with XIII-2 (all factors being equal) the FW sales would be ~450k. If it were to follow XIII's pattern: ~360k.
Thankfully, neither scenario is likely to apply.

horuhe

Rakuten Books Sales Ranking Week 47, 2016 (Nov 21 - Nov 27)

01./01. [3DS] Pokémon Sun <RPG> (Pokémon Co.) - #2
02./02. [3DS] Pokémon Moon <RPG> (Pokémon Co.) - #3
03./00. [PSV] SD Gundam G Generation Genesis <SLG> (Bandai Namco) - #6
04./00. [PS4] SD Gundam G Generation Genesis <SLG> (Bandai Namco) - #8
05./00. [PS4] Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) - #21
06./00. [3DS] Aikatsu Stars! My Special Appeal <ACT> (Bandai Namco) - #22
07./00. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo <ETC> (Nintendo) - #24
08./00. [PSV] Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) - #25
09./00. [PS3] Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru <ACT> (Koei Tecmo) - #30
10./07. [3DS] Mario Party: Star Rush <ETC> (Nintendo) - #38
11./00. [PSV] Code: Realize - Shukufuku no Mirai <ADV> (Idea Factory) - #40
12./03. [PS4] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition <RPG> (Bethesda Softworks) - #49
13./05. [PS4] Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 <FTG> (Bandai Namco) - #56
14./11. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition <ADV> (Sony Interactive) - #66
15./00. [3DS] RPG Maker: Fes <ETC> (Kadokawa) - #83
16./12. [3DS] Monster Hunter Stories <RPG> (Capcom) - #88
17./06. [PS4] Battlefield 1 <ACT> (Electronic Arts) - #90
18./00. [PSV] Code: Realize - Shukufuku no Mirai (Limited Edition) <ADV> (Idea Factory) - #103
19./10. [PS4] Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Legacy Edition) <ACT> (Sony Interactive) - #111
20./08. [PS4] Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star <ACT> (Marvelous) - #165

Rakuten Books Pre-Orders Ranking Week 47, 2016 (Nov 21 - Nov 27)

01./01. [PS4] Final Fantasy XV <RPG> (Square Enix) - #1
02./02. [3DS] Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS <ACT> (Nintendo) - #4
03./11. [PS4] Yakuza 6: Poetry of Life <ACT> (Sega) - #7
04./05. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sukiyaki <RPG> (Level 5) - #10
05./06. [PSV] Saga Scarlet Grace <RPG> (Square Enix) - #11
06./10. [PS4] Watch Dogs 2 <ACT> (Sony Interactive) - #13
07./08. [3DS] Momotaro Dentetsu 2017: Tachiagare Nippon!! <TBL> (Nintendo) - #16
08./07. [3DS] Monster Hunter XX <ACT> (Capcom) - #17
09./09. [PS4] The Last Guardian (First Press Limited Edition) <ACT> (Sony Interactive) - #19
10./12. [PS4] Resident Evil 7 (Grotesque Ver.) <ACT> (Capcom) - #27

Rakuten Books Sales Ranking Week 46, 2016 (Nov 14 - Nov 20)

* Note: Games on the Rakuten Books Rankings are only based on sales at Rakuten Books and does not count games sold by other retailers at Rakuten.
** Note 2: Games on the Pre-Orders Ranking are counted as net sales, so it might possibly affect the games listed on the Sales Ranking.

horuhe

So, as I commented some pages before, adverts for FFXV insides stores (TSUTAYA, Joshin and Sofmap, mainly) are quite interesting to see. However, that always happens with new releases (relatively big), but outside is almost disappeared. It seems Square only follows the truly fan of the franchise and doesn't try to appeal other buyers, because if it was the other way around I wouldn't explain how there are not other kind of ads aside Akiba or Shibuya.
ASDatXb.jpg

YAazGfU.jpg

OFeIAaN.jpg

iWGNx3Q.jpg

OSQAnNx.jpg

On other topic; Mario Maker, The Last Guardian, Puyo Puyo, and Saga reservations were improving during this week, especially the handheld version of Mario Maker.

At Sofmap, Pokémon is still relevant and merchadising as these toys are very popular. Also there will be an event for Watch Dogs.

Ōkami

As far as mainstream promotion goes FFXV hasn't had all that much either, most seem to be centered to fans (not just of the series but to games in general) with advertisement stores, as opposed to say, on the streets.

From what I've seen this is the only TVCM for the game running right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYtrhkQ7O9o and the only one they've made since the event in March.

vareon

It's amazing if we remember that Final Fantasy XV, or rather Versus XIII, was announced 10 years ago on an entirely different world. Sure most of the project has changed, but people has been waiting for that particular game for 10 years.

The "10 years of development" saw the world changing multiple times. The rise and fall of Nintendo. The rise of mobile games, then the F2P games and its domination. Entire genres and franchises was born and died during that era. The death of consoles in Japan.

Yet here we are, within the dying breath of the market on its homeland, a project envisioned 10 years ago will launch.

Vena

RE7 and FFXV would be less problems from an outright budget perspective in terms of just numerics/absolutes, but more in a potential opportunity cost scenario. FFXV is especially onerous in that regard in two ways: its taken a long ass time to make and its also taken so long to finish (regardless of how long it was actively worked on) that the proverbial boat started to sail on the franchise on consoles in the interim.

RE7 is more of a gamble than anything as its been a fairly quick turn around on the project from the looks of things, hoping to give the series a reinvigorating shock much as RE4 did years ago, but I don't know if that will work out or if the idea wasn't somehow birthed from a misconceived appreciation of the Silent Hills demo popularity.

A more streamlined RE4/RE5 rather than a follow-up on the bloated mess of RE6 may end up having been a better plan than what RE7 turns out to be, but we will probably never know. Those many millions who bought RE6 may not like RE7.

RE7 and FFXV would be less problems from an outright budget perspective in terms of just numerics/absolutes, but more in a potential opportunity cost scenario. FFXV is especially onerous in that regard in two ways: its taken a long ass time to make and its also taken so long to finish (regardless of how long it was actively worked on) that the proverbial boat started to sail on the franchise on consoles in the interim.

RE7 is more of a gamble than anything as its been a fairly quick turn around on the project from the looks of things, hoping to give the series a reinvigorating shock much as RE4 did years ago, but I don't know if that will work out or if the idea wasn't somehow birthed from a misconceived appreciation of the Silent Hills demo popularity.

A more streamlined RE4/RE5 rather than a follow-up on the bloated mess of RE6 may end up having been a better plan than what RE7 turns out to be, but we will probably never know. Those many millions who bought RE6 may not like RE7.
I am one of them, yes.

Still will hope the game is good, but lower expectations and all.

I can handle the classic RE games, no issue. The post-RE4 games are my favorite obviously but the focus on FP is just too much.

I doubt they went budget crazy with FFXV.

Lets just say it is coming from someone who played and finished the game. It was obvious the budget was restricted in a big way.

Doing a CG movie as part of the marketing going to cost even if not that expensive .
That is not even talking about a engine that may only get use for one game .
Even if game not content heavy that can be more a factor of time than budget .
Since maybe it like FFXIII and they had cut out stuff and there opportunity cost also .

Not saying they breaking the bank or it would be there most expensive game .
Just that compare to RE 7 it most likely cost a fair amount more .

Top Bottom