• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 51, 2011 (Dec 19 - Dec 25)

Where are our numbers?!?!?

xRZB1.gif

The perfect .gif for how I feel right now, can't wait for the numbers!!! Only recently became interested in sales-age but it's addicting.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
..or just waiting some more hours?

But waiting so many hours (excluding hours of sleeping, obviously XD )... too much XD

At least, if we continue to talk in this thread, there's a possibility for this to become the longest MC thread EVER. :D

neo2046

for those who is still waiting for 4Gamer's data

due to the holiday, 4Gamer will take rest between Dec 29 to Jan 4
The site will update again at Jan 5, 2012 (Japan time)
http://www.4gamer.net/

【お知らせ】

12月29日~1月4日まで,更新をお休みさせていただきます。次回更新は,2012年1月5日からとなります。2012年もまた,4Gamerをよろしくお願いいたします。

although there are some news already
but it seems they will not post the latest sales chart in midnight this time

duckroll

I guess this week, and next two weeks numbers should be telling if it manages to do so without them or not. Till now, it has had a very good leg.

If Capcom is smart, we'll never find out. Because a cheap re-release later this year will give the title a solid boost with the much larger 3DS userbase by then.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I don't believe MH4 is coming out at the end of 2012 either.

Do you suspect they will go a full fiscal year without a major Monster Hunter release?

If they have Resident Evil 6 for next fiscal year, that would likely sell enough to absorb the shock, but it still seems a bit risky from a growth path perspective, especially in terms of their Japanese operations.

FoneBone

Do you suspect they will go a full fiscal year without a major Monster Hunter release?

If they have Resident Evil 6 for next fiscal year, that would likely sell enough to absorb the shock, but it still seems a bit risky from a growth path perspective, especially in terms of their Japanese operations.

Their fiscal year ends in March, though...

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!

They could just release a spin-off, MH3G the Best of and there you have your annual MH money. I see MH4 much more in 2013 than 2012.

duckroll

MHP2nd to MH3 was 1 year 5 months.

MHP2nd to MHP3rd was 2 years 9 months.

Gaborn

Under 10k in january or february

That's possible. I guess I just would be very surprised right now since it's so close to launch. I think going forward we'll likely see it, but THIS soon would honestly shock me. It's not 10k it's when it occurs.

Top Bottom