• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman Legends 3 announced for the 3DS

Serenade said:
Pretty much. Scrap the rest of the voice actors for all I care, just not his.
GODDAMNIT NO, all the English VAs stay. Especially the Bonnes. Now Megaman.. HE needs a MALE actor. That I hope the fans have a say in.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
udivision said:
Hey, we don't want the controls getting any clunkier than they need to. That's all I'm sayin'.

I know XD

I mean, they're probably referring to the boss thing.

its gonna be the "gran turismo 5 prologue" for Mega Man legends 3, i'd buy it

watching that stream the other day of legends 1 was awesome B^), i'll never play it :(

Boney

Banned
friskykillface said:
its gonna be the "gran turismo 5 prologue" for Mega Man legends 3, i'd buy it

watching that stream the other day of legends 1 was awesome B^), i'll never play it :(
you're a bad man

bad bad man

watershed

Banned
Yes! I hope this means a demo will be available the first day the eshop launches. That would be a great treat for downloading the update. C'mon capcom make it happen!

M3d10n

FTH said:
Are demos normally classified like this?
Probably the same thing as Dead Rising 2 DLC (which are independent of the game):
Capcom's David Reeves said:
“The rest of the year was focusing on Dead Rising 2. It was an original concept to have a prologue and epilogue as DLC and first parties now view this as a case of best practice. It worked really well.”
Since Capcom is literally gauging popularity at every step of ML3 development, I wouldn't be surprised if it got early DLC pre-games.

April 21st, something is supposed to happen. something big.

in the mean time, NEW SCREENS! well in-development screens
http://blog.daletto.net/dash3/archives/2966071.html

pic0419_05.jpg

pic0419_07.jpg

more at the link

the game is a 25% completion. WE ARE ALMOST THERE :D

also, a new character will be revealed soon!

http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/new-legends-3-screens-surface.html

I'm guessing, downloadable pre-game chapter type thing. DR2 got Capcom all excited at the prospects of testing people/making money.

Foffy

Banned
"We've got a big announcement planned for next Thursday, April 21st. There're still some details to be ironed out, but you can think of it as an "unveiling", of sorts."

Maybe they'll announce this then, and it may be one of the first major titles for the 3DSWare service for Nintendo.

watershed

Banned
Foffy said:
"We've got a big announcement planned for next Thursday, April 21st. There're still some details to be ironed out, but you can think of it as an "unveiling", of sorts."

Maybe they'll announce this then, and it may be one of the first major titles for the 3DSWare service for Nintendo.

Hey isn't that this thursday like in a few days?

Poyunch

Hnnnnnng Mega Man Legends 3 as a demo. On a Nintendo platform. This is too much awesome.

edit: It better not be deleted if it ever gets removed on the eShop. :/

MisterAnderson said:
Wait I thought that everyone hated Mega Man legends? WTF? Was it actually a good series and I never knew?

I've tried to like Megaman games but this is the only one so far that looks really good to me for some reason. I've watched videos of Legends and it looks cool although a bit bland. But this is 2011 and we have 3DS so Legends 3 will probably look amazing.

MisterAnderson said:
Wait I thought that everyone hated Mega Man legends? WTF? Was it actually a good series and I never knew?

The 2 Legends games are among my favorite games of all time. I'm not even a Megaman fan. I just love those two games.

I wish Volnutt was a better character in TvC. Favorite Mega Man since I played Legends 1 on my friend's PS1. Blew my gotdamn mind.

MisterAnderson said:
No, they're pretty awful really. Imagine Sonic Adventure in the Mega Man universe.

nincompoop said:
No, they're pretty awful really. Imagine Sonic Adventure in the Mega Man universe.
They just controlled like ass.

They were interesting games otherwise. Ahhh the days of no analog 3D.

I don't miss them.

Zen

Banned
* Kitabayashi will look into getting Mega Man Legends 1 and Legends 2 on the North American PlayStation Store. It's unlikely Mega Man 64 will make it to the Virtual Console, however.

Legends 2 would be so bought if this ever happens.

nincompoop said:

You sir are wrong. Legends had stiff controls but was amazing in every other way.

SmithnCo

So is this what Capcom was going to show at that 3DS event? Would be cool if 3DS got more demos like this.

Also, Legends is awesome, once you get used to the controls.

Lionel Mandrake said:
The 2 Legends games are among my favorite games of all time. I'm not even a Megaman fan. I just love those two games.
Pretty much this. Legends was actually my gateway into Megaman, but nothing really quite fills the void.

nincompoop said:
Explain yourself. Now.

Top Bottom