• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megan Fox to play April O'Neil in Michael Bay's TMNT movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

April O'Neil is supposed to be a reporter

not necesarelly

April's been a computer programmer, a scientist, an antique shop owner, a ninja..

she's only been a reporter in the original cartoon series and movies. It's not even her original thing.

Granted, those are her most famous appareance to the mass audience, but that doesnt necesarelly mean we'll see her as such.

In the 2003 cartoon she was a computer geek again aiding Baxter Stockman (like in the Miragi comics), and in the new Nickelodeon series she's just a young girl at school.

I wont be super pissed if she's not a reporter. It's pretty irrelevant, what's important is that she's a friend to the turtles and serves as a connection to the real world outside the sewers.

Salsa

coincidentally, this and the comics are the only things I acknowledge as existing.

well she was a programmer in the comics. Problem there is that her scientific prowess wouldnt really have that much significance to the turtles now since Donatello has been presented as a tech geek for a long time now.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
This is what it would look like.

luQGHLV.jpg

Can't unsee the mouth inside the mouth.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
I don't like ZZ Top but if it's a choice between them and Linkin Park...

The Transformers movies at least wowed me with racism. TMNT 3 broke the franchise for me for years, only for Kevin Eastman to break it more a few years down the road.

I can't believe you are trying to spin one of Bayformers biggest offenses as if it was a positive...

jett

D-Member
idHcodWVt4KEA.gif

Fuck OFF Michael Bay. Fuck OFF.

Thankfully we have the fantastic CG cartoon, but I hope this inevitable piece of SHIT doesn't drag the entire franchise down with it.

akira28

well she was a programmer in the comics. Problem there is that her scientific prowess wouldnt really have that much significance to the turtles now since Donatello has been presented as a tech geek for a long time now.

Archie or Mirage, because the Archie comics never happened either. But in the black and whites, her job was hanging with the turtles. Never saw her do a minute of work, but she would drive them around and run errands for them.

It's not like the Transformers source material was very good in the first place.

I could say the same of TMNT. Point is that both franchises have had their highs and lows, and I don't think TMNT has had anything as incompetent or pathetic as The Unicron Trilogy, so Racist Alien Big Boobed Explosions will almost certainly be the franchises all time low.

Salsa

Archie or Mirage, because the Archie comics never happened either. But in the black and whites, her job was hanging with the turtles. Never saw her do a minute of work, but she would drive them around and run errands for them.

Mirage. She was a computer geek that worked for Stockman until she found out he was using the mousers for evil shit

then she ran from there and found the turtles, etc etc

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
How did she get back in the family? suck and slurp.

He's fucking her.

Yeah... I honestly can't think of any other explanation.

Can't a better actress suck Bay's rock to get in his movies?

So Megan start sucking Michael Bay's dick again?

she probably slept with him to get back on his good graces

Guess she decided to get back on the casting couch.

I thought he fucked her.

Pity sex. Power sex. Pity Power Sex.

It was a rumour anyway, after the fight. That they actually did make up. Really well.

Real quick: this might all be true, but dudes, this is some highly misogynistic shit that shouldn't fly around here. Not sure what's changed or who's minding the store but we have to be better than this.

Real quick: this might all be true, but dudes, this is some highly misogynistic shit that shouldn't fly around here. Not sure what's changed or who's minding the store but we have to be better than this.

Ech, you're probably right. I need to act a bit more mature even in regards to TMNT, Bay, and Fox. It's not easy, though.

akira28

Misogynist?

...minding the store?

Nah, I'm just pretty much Anti-Megan.

Reiko

Banned
I think Megan Fox is a unprofessional hack of an actress. But somehow she still gets work in big movies, go fig.

G-Fex

I think Megan Fox is a unprofessional hack of an actress. But somehow she still gets work in big movies, go fig.

I thought she hit rock bottom after TF Revenge of the Fallen cause then she was in Jonah Hex lolololol

and then she's in this movie so it's like....well fuck.

I don't get it, why didn't bay cast that other fucking girl from Dark of the moon?

jaxword

Is it really "misogyny" when people say "Hollywood is a hypocritical, shallow shell of a place that runs on sex"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom