• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meghan Kelly leaving Fox News

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/b...prod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share

Leaving for NBC
Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed amount, people briefed on the negotiations said on Tuesday.
The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.

Revolver

Coincidentally, I saw Gretchen Carlson being welcomed onto the Today Show as a guest host this morning. Also word is that Greta Van Susteren is headed to MSNBC.

Coincidentally, I saw Gretchen Carlson being welcomed onto the Today Show as a guest host this morning. Also word is that Greta Van Susteren is headed to MSNBC.

Money likely a factor, but trumpism and the work environment at FOX have to also seemly have played a part.

Somnid

Always happy to see a convert to the side of rationality. I imagine the death threats will be ruthless though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom