• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Health magazine advises men to get "on all fours".

It's Jeff

Banned
I was leaned on heavily to attempt this.

ALL parties involved regretted it immediately after. During as well, personally.

juliotendo

I’m curious as to what kind of men actually buy and read this stuff — assuming the magazine is meant for heterosexual men.

CyberPanda

Banned
Wow you're so cool not to care. Can't wait until I grow up so I can sit at the big boys table and get fucked in the ass like you. :messenger_smiling:
iu

Wow you're so cool not to care. Can't wait until I grow up so I can sit at the big boys table and get fucked in the ass like you. :messenger_smiling:

So you read magazine articles about getting fucked in the ass and now you fantasize about it too. You're gonna hit the bullseye one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa

Banned
Just to be clear, butt stuff =/= homosexuality.

Otherwise all you dudes into anal sex are big queers.

Well the left told us that you are what you identify as and, during that particular act, he identifies as someone who wants a phallic object in his butt. So, for that brief moment in his life in which he willingly accepts another human repeatedly thrusting a phallic object into his butt, he is gay.

Dacon

Banned
Well the left told us that you are what you identify as and, during that particular act, he identifies as someone who wants a phallic object in his butt. So, for that brief moment in his life in which he willingly accepts another human repeatedly thrusting a phallic object into his butt, he is gay.

The day I buy into anything the radical left says, is the day I am no longer me

Wimbledon

pegging is Disturbing but i'm not going to attack the people who are into that.

Had a chick go down on me, and finger me at the same time. I even had a women tongue me down there, she used her other hands to work that whole region. I told my friends that and they thought that was weird, all i know is i felt like i was in heaven.

Top Bottom