• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Health magazine advises men to get "on all fours".

E-Cat

kinda silly that you straight males don't wanna get on your knees and suck a throbbing cock while taking it up the ass

it's telling really, it's absolutely telling

prudes
Sucking a cock provides no appreciable sensory stimulation. Taking it up the ass does. That the thing going into your butt is a phallic shaped object is, from a heterosexual point of view, totally incidental and pretty much out of necessity if you really think about it. : o

Papa

Banned
7IADRYK.png

MODS

HALP

Papa

Banned
I seem to do pretty good with the ladies, so I guess I've proved myself worthy /shrug

The part that you guys are missing is that pegging (or fucking her up the ass for that matter) are hardly activities that you flaunt on a first date. Is there an aura about me that tells women "this one likes to take it up the ass and is therefore not a suitable mate"? Of course not. I am very alpha with the opposite sex, whether I am romantically interested or not.

I gave my current gf her first orgasm, then her first multiple orgasm. I am the fucking man in our relationship. That said, my ass gives her a giant ladyboner and she likes to lick or penetrate it sometimes. It is not the only sexual activity that we practice, nor is it even the primary kind.

But I can tell from your post that you are looking at this from a very beta mindset ('what if I get rejected'?) instead of asserting what you want. I would not ask every girl to do this. But then, I probably would not be dating her, because her taste in sex were too vanilla for me.

> “I like taking it in the ass”

> “No, YOU’RE the beta”

Top Bottom