• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

For MHK it is

Corona-riddled fuck
Says the Asian
p2Ujwo2.png

-Arcadia-

Banned
the next gen speculation/leak thread is an abyss and I am afraid

We need to up console warrior shaming. Not by playing their game and taking a side, but just calling out asinine, immature behavior for what it is.

It’s embarrassing to behave like that, and they should be made to feel completely unwelcome and inept until they knock it off.

We also need the best Gaf posters in those threads, and providing better examples of discourse.

Papa

Banned
We need to up console warrior shaming. Not by playing their game and taking a side, but just calling out asinine, immature behavior for what it is.

It’s embarrassing to behave like that, and they should be made to feel completely unwelcome and inept until they knock it off.

We also need the best Gaf posters in those threads, and providing better examples of discourse.

You could always just call them out by name and post in that thread I made

Cybrwzrd

Banned

Yes, but as a PC Übermensch, I don't want to dirty my hands around the console peasants.

Barnabot

just paste matt's stupid console warrior shaming thread and you're done.

well thinking about that again. it's not that stupid anymore. it paid off.

-Arcadia-

Banned
just paste matt's stupid console warrior shaming thread and you're done.

well thinking about that again. it's not that stupid anymore. it paid off.

Glad to see you came around on that.

It really is necessary when you see some of these people up close.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom