• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

why does it matter, post whatever and wherever you want

vyL6ey2.jpg

Guys, I have a question.
Do deliveries from ebay still work?
I'm in a need of some spark plugs from Norway and a certain piece of tech from fucking China.
If I order that, you think it'll arrive, considering all the lockdowns and shit?

Mista

Banned
Guys, I have a question.
Do deliveries from ebay still work?
I'm in a need of some spark plugs from Norway and a certain piece of tech from fucking China.
If I order that, you think it'll arrive, considering all the lockdowns and shit?
It’ll arrive but the pack from China will be confiscated by your customs. At least thats whats happening where I live.

Mista

Banned
Didn't know that. What happens when it's confiscated? Do you get it eventually?
Nope I don’t because they clearly sent me a notice that any package from China will be confiscated. So me ordering from China is on me and if I don’t receive then I also don’t get to complain. Check with your customs or with whatever delivery company you deal with before ordering bro

Sandyman

Neo Member
Not allowed by who? I never liked someone new this fast :’)
People who enjoy the banter tend to appeal to one another.

Edit: also what would I gain from acting new when I really wasn’t? Literally all I know about the site is from a Metokur stream lol.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
People who enjoy the banter tend to appeal to one another.

Edit: also what would I gain from acting new when I really wasn’t? Literally all I know about the site is from a Metokur stream lol.
Just messing around with you mate. We got a serious issue of alts in the past 2-3 weeks if not a month. So we now joke about it

O-N-E

don't attack me, your mother, like that.

To be fair, you're just here to chaperone.

I just make my own games

Catch the twinkie in your mouth hole.

Catch two twinkies in your mouth hole.

Catch three twinkies in your mouth hole.

DLC: Catch a twinkie in your butt hole. No homo edition.

DLC 2: Catch two twinkies in your butt hole. Actually homo.

Someone has to.

Are you a human or a mutated lump of flesh?

Last edited:
Top Bottom