• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Tesseract

Banned
Sorry I’m only trans Asian
HviPurbo_400x400.jpg

0108.Hypsugo-'dolichodon'_portrait_ROM-110807_3.600.jpg

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
I’m detecting some extreme faggotry in the ban review thread

Jesus Carbomb Jesus Carbomb @Macapala explain yourselves

Say wha? We're cool. Just having a laugh. Vagina mouth is even trying to dunk on me in that thread where the untouched are pretending to know how to please a woman.

Why are you still here anyway? You can't say you're leaving and not leave, bitch. Punished Miku Punished Miku died (RIP) trying to warn us about your fucking lies.

And stop dropping the F-bomb. You're upsetting MHK, asshole.

brap

Banned
Holyshit
I thought it was bad when I saw tons of right winger talks here but man the racisim and nut heads here really have reached my limit.
Neogaf was a place I loved going to but it's nothing but a shit hole left open for all the racists and fucking trump supporters.
I am getting the fuck out of this place. America is doomed because of fuckers like you and all the Republicans and Trump supporters and the baby leader himself.
Bye bitches

Mista

Banned
Holyshit
I thought it was bad when I saw tons of right winger talks here but man the racisim and nut heads here really have reached my limit.
Neogaf was a place I loved going to but it's nothing but a shit hole left open for all the racists and fucking trump supporters.
I am getting the fuck out of this place. America is doomed because of fuckers like you and all the Republicans and Trump supporters and the baby leader himself.
Bye bitches
Pack it up matty, give brap his account back now.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
R.I.P. brap.
I didn't see that one coming. I don't even see any console wars like messages in his recent post history unless it was deleted.

Maybe a late April Fool's joke?

Edit: I see they've now added one from this past Tuesday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom