• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa

Banned
shutterstock_79721422.jpg

He’s just pretending to be hurt

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
phone game
this is their idea of funny
A P R I L F O O L S

Nymphae

Banned
I would like it if it were possible for users to customize the top selection of forums that are visible for them, or alternatively, allowing us to set the order they appear.

I do not ever click:
Marketplace, Streams, Giveaways, Discord, Neogaf Gold, Merch, or FAQ, and I have to drag the sliding header way over to the right every time just to click watched threads.

I would like it if it were possible for users to customize the top selection of forums that are visible for them, or alternatively, allowing us to set the order they appear.

I do not ever click:
Marketplace, Streams, Giveaways, Discord, Neogaf Gold, Merch, or FAQ, and I have to drag the sliding header way over to the right every time just to click watched threads.
Sounds like a huge inconvenience. Sorry, Nymphae. :messenger_pensive:

Nymphae

Banned
Sounds like a huge inconvenience. Sorry, Nymphae. :messenger_pensive:

It's a good idea. It's not a huge one but it absolutely is an inconvenience and not ideal, I would wager that more people are interested in their Watched Threads list than many of the 7 links in front of it.

Options are nice.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
European people are tagging me in their drinking videos so now I gotta daydrink #firstworldquarantineproblems #USA #culturalhegemony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom