• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Cheers to you Scopa Scopa you disingenuous fuck.

RsgJwN9.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
My, you guys have been busy.

You can tell a lot about a person when they double down.

I think I hit a nerve with a few of you.

Smash all your mirrors.
Pretty sure (people) are just shitposting.
YrfoK46.jpg

brap

Banned
Be careful he might put you on ignore for pointing out that he whines 24/7 and has a gigantic stick up his ass.

Nymphae

Banned
That really rattled you eh? Yeah please go check it out people and find out for yourself why I called this man an insufferable condescending Dick.

Nymphae Nymphae just mad because I made fun of SFV. You see, the game gave him all these Chun costumes to fawn over. So he's a little sensitive.

Sorry boy. This is a gaming forum. Not your anime playground.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
Nymphae Nymphae just mad because I made fun of SFV. You see, the game gave him all these Chun costumes to fawn over. So he's a little sensitive.

Sorry boy. This is a gaming forum. Not your anime playground.

I don't even play Chun and the only costume I wanted was Vega's classic one because it's badass. I don't care whether you like the game or not, everyone shits on the game you're not special lol, in fact the last time I remember engaging with you in the thread I told you I'm glad you are enjoying it, because you said you were.

You are obsessed with trying to goad me for some reason and it's getting a little tiresome to be honest, I never engage with you yet you have tagged me into conversations I don't know how many times now. Give it a rest.

I don't even play Chun and the only costume I wanted was Vega's classic one because it's badass. I don't care whether you like the game or not, everyone shits on the game you're not special lol, in fact the last time I remember engaging with you in the thread I told you I'm glad you are enjoying it, because you said you were.

You are obsessed with trying to goad me for some reason and it's getting a little tiresome to be honest, I never engage with you yet you have tagged me into conversations I don't know how many times now. Give it a rest.

Now who's rattled farnsgoth.

Probably not Tekken but yeah I'm horrible at fighting games. Not autistic enough to care that dhalsims double back gum gum pistole can penetrate chun li's thunder kick at 5 frames if she double backs and quadruple guards.

Yeah fighting games aren't for zoomers. They actually take skill and don't play themselves. Except for SFV that game is made for idiots and Nymphae Nymphae

Top Bottom