• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

Gold Member
What are bad things you've done? When I worked at a retail store when I was younger I got a bad raise I felt was unjustified. (8 cents) So I started taking merchandise I wanted.

Totally illegal and not a good excuse but I was young and dumb.

Someone confess.

Kept getting passed over for any type of promotion at a job. Even though I'd passed all the training, extra training volunteer stuff, overtime being a good worker, good timekeeping etc. So I could not get a pay rise and was stuck at entry level. I even had some colleagues say how did that person get a promotion over you!?

However as I knew their systems inside and out and my hard work and loyalty wasn't getting me anywhere I decided to use the exploits in those systems to take a lot of money out the cash register. Nobody even suspected I would do that, no one found out as I knew how to cover the paper-trail and I saw how other people were getting caught for stealing so I worked in pre-emptive measures so that would not happen to me.

I'd often earn more money from stealing in a week than I did from my salary +overtime. I was young and regret nothing. Don't piss off your staff as it could cost you more than giving them a little recognition and a salary boost. Side benefit in later life is that I have a nose for people doing dodgy things in work now, I learned to avoid the tells but others haven't.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Kept getting passed over for any type of promotion at a job. Even though I'd passed all the training, extra training volunteer stuff, overtime being a good worker, good timekeeping etc. So I could not get a pay rise and was stuck at entry level. I even had some colleagues say how did that person get a promotion over you!?

However as I knew their systems inside and out and my hard work and loyalty wasn't getting me anywhere I decided to use the exploits in those systems to take a lot of money out the cash register. Nobody even suspected I would do that, no one found out as I knew how to cover the paper-trail and I saw how other people were getting caught for stealing so I worked in pre-emptive measures so that would not happen to me.

I'd often earn more money from stealing in a week than I did from my salary +overtime. I was young and regret nothing. Don't piss off your staff as it could cost you more than giving them a little recognition and a salary boost. Side benefit in later life is that I have a nose for people doing dodgy things in work now, I learned to avoid the tells but others haven't.

You made my stealing of comic books and chapstick look like childs play.

nush

Gold Member
You made my stealing of comic books and chapstick look like childs play.
58190c3f3f268d02915f04060f4e6bd6.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Will forever get crap for this, but underrated game. It’s a really good Mario game, if obviously not the best (World).
I actually stopped playing this when I remembered I wasn't playing 3d World. I know I usually hate ports but I fucking want a port.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Arcadia-

Banned
I actually stopped playing this when I remembered I wasn't playing 3d World. I know I usually hate ports but I fucking want a port.

That’s actually supposed to be happening this year? At least, if rumors are to be believed.

I’m really looking forward to replaying it (Brap signal). 3D World is legit one of my favorite Marios.

MetalAlien

Banned
Yea 2020. Just had a gun pulled on me. Some guy was driving through my neighborhood at 2mph while on the phone. Honestly I wasn't even paying attention this happens all the time now since everyone has a friggen cellphone. As he turns down a side steet he is giving me the stink eye. Again I notice but don't think much of it but as I am about to pull into my driveway I notice he has stopped and is still looking at me so I turn at look back. Fucker flips me off right in front of my house.

Now I know you guys don't know me in real life but I don't seem to have the DNA for fear. One or 10 if someone starts shit I walk towards them not away. I go up to the guy who is still on the damn phone and ask him what the fuck he wants and he sticks his gun out the window and asks me why I was riding his ass down the street. I've stared down many guns before doesn't phase me in the slightest. I walk right up to his window and place my hands in the window edge and tell him right to his face "maybe because you were going 2mph you dumb fuck."

He puts the gun down after that and says he is on the phone with the cops and he was doing the speed limit... anyway we exchange words and he decides it's time to move on. I tell him you know where I live if you ever want to finish this and go in to eat me waffles.

Good morning Neogaf!

D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
Yea 2020. Just had a gun pulled on me. Some guy was driving through my neighborhood at 2mph while on the phone. Honestly I wasn't even paying attention this happens all the time now since everyone has a friggen cellphone. As he turns down a side steet he is giving me the stink eye. Again I notice but don't think much of it but as I am about to pull into my driveway I notice he has stopped and is still looking at me so I turn at look back. Fucker flips me off right in front of my house.

Now I know you guys don't know me in real life but I don't seem to have the DNA for fear. One or 10 if someone starts shit I walk towards them not away. I go up to the guy who is still on the damn phone and ask him what the fuck he wants and he sticks his gun out the window and asks me why I was riding his ass down the street. I've stared down many guns before doesn't phase me in the slightest. I walk right up to his window and place my hands in the window edge and tell him right to his face "maybe because you were going 2mph you dumb fuck."

He puts the gun down after that and says he is on the phone with the cops and he was doing the speed limit... anyway we exchange words and he decides it's time to move on. I tell him you know where I live if you ever want to finish this and go in to eat me waffles.

Good morning Neogaf!

I've had dreams like that too but with cereal instead of waffles (y)

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!

Good morning Neogaf!

dJuJKLZ.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

Good morning Neogaf!
You ol fart. Stop asking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom