• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

-Arcadia-

Banned
-Arcadia- -Arcadia-

9GEqiNY.png

sweet sweet pwnage. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

7mx3pKw.png

Is this the future of gaming forums? No intellectual discussion just tattle-tale, console warring and accusations of 'concern trolling' (what a retarded phrase)

Politics, community and OT are cool, gaming side is basically twitter; read the news, don't read the posts.

-Arcadia-

Banned
What's your problem exactly?

Are you one of the nintendo fans I hurt with my four or so comments I made during my time here?

If so, apologise

Not at all. It’s simply fun to watch someone try so hard at the troll persona, but continually be put in their place, and forced to submit.

You think you’re upsetting people. In actuality, it’s more like the class clown thinking they’re funny, when everyone is actually laughing at them. Particularly when you pop up on the ban list, are tagged, publically warned etc.

Not at all. It’s simply fun to watch someone try so hard at the troll persona, but continually be put in their place, and forced to submit.

You think you’re upsetting people. In actuality, it’s more like the class clown thinking they’re funny, when everyone is actually laughing at them. Particularly when you pop up on the ban list, are tagged, publically warned etc.

How many times do you think i've been banned/warned for trolling?

Given this is our first interaction, I can only assume I've rustled your jimmies somehow

-Arcadia-

Banned
Is this the future of gaming forums? No intellectual discussion just tattle-tale, console warring and accusations of 'concern trolling' (what a retarded phrase)

Politics, community and OT are cool, gaming side is basically twitter; read the news, don't read the posts.

It’s pretty dumb right now. XSS became an argument flashpoint, and then there’s launch coming up.

If it’s something you don’t want to see, I really recommend just finding one of those threads, one, and going down the page ignoring every single person being stupid. You’ll have a good start to a cleaned up Gaming Side.

bronk

Banned
I don't know. Once you're good and have strong fundamentals. You do not need to keep practicing. You might drop combos, but your neutral game should still be strong.

Truth be told. Everyone thinks they're good at fighters because they can whoop their friends. It's the same story everytime. You're king shit at home and when you go out to play actual dedicated opponents you will get crushed.
Yea true that

So then you just came here to gloat... but he'll be back and you guys will continue talking about him.

It's funny how people get worked up about his posts when what they post, their console warring, is no better.

Fanboys accusing others of being fanboys.

I didn't even gloat, or even comment for that matter, when he got banned. I generally ignore him for the most part

I reacted to his ban statement and how he's once again complaining about SonyGaf

Was that a naughty thing to do? This is the ban thread right?

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
How many times do you think i've been banned/warned for trolling?

Given this is our first interaction, I can only assume I've rustled your jimmies somehow

I'm trying to remember the last time I saw you post anything remotely worthwhile. Oh that's right NEVER. Agressive, negative really bad trolling is all I've ever seen in your posts.

I didn't even gloat, or even comment for that matter, when he got banned. I generally ignore him for the most part

I reacted to his ban statement and how he's once again complaining about SonyGaf

Was that a naughty thing to do? This is the ban thread right?
You said even in death he continues to whine about "us" (SonyGAF) and that it's getting quite obsessive. Not sure why you're playing dumb. Anyone can go back and read your initial post and see how it comes across.

Lol did any of my fellow sony ponies fuck a member of VFX's family?

Even in death he continues to whine about us. it's getting quite obsessive now

Last edited:
You said even in death he continues to whine about "us" (SonyGAF) and that it's getting quite obsessive. Not sure why you're playing dumb. Anyone can go back and read your initial post and see how it comes across.

Yes I commented on his ban statement in the ban thread. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
I don't know. Once you're good and have strong fundamentals. You do not need to keep practicing. You might drop combos, but your neutral game should still be strong.

Truth be told. Everyone thinks they're good at fighters because they can whoop their friends. It's the same story everytime. You're king shit at home and when you go out to play actual dedicated opponents you will get crushed.

Sounds like you've yet to dance with me in Tekken, Mr. Packer.

tenor.gif

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I used to play so many fighters. I think with having no friends to play with for most part I stopped. Third Strike on that xbox collection was one we put an insane amount of hours in. Me and my brother were actually really good. I got the ps4 collection and was like yea I still got it whooping my friends that came to hang out. I go online and get absolutely crushed then lose all energy in my body. Being good at fighting games is a skill you need to keep sharp.
You were really good at playing each other. Not necessarily good at the game itself. It's a stark reality of 1v1 competitive games when you start with a very limited samples size: you and your brother (2) compared to the internet (lots more than 2)

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
That’s okay, lol. Sometimes I throw something out there more for my own amusement, and to make someone else who gets it have a good laugh.

It’s the Halo Double Kill symbol.
No no not that, I know what the double kill icon is and how it relates to the fellow who was banned twice. I just dunno what the significance of that dude was. No idea who that was.

-Arcadia-

Banned
No no not that, I know what the double kill icon is and how it relates to the fellow who was banned twice. I just dunno what the significance of that dude was. No idea who that was.

He was being a dipshit about the Netflix Pedo stuff. Reset transplant with 20 posts that made a beeline straight to that thread.

bronk

Banned
You were really good at playing each other. Not necessarily good at the game itself. It's a stark reality of 1v1 competitive games when you start with a very limited samples size: you and your brother (2) compared to the internet (lots more than 2)
I won a GameStop tournament at the mall for SFIV. So at least i played in the wild. Also a couple comp usa smash bros melee tournaments. So im actually 'ok' haha

bronk

Banned
How is everyones weekend? I got off at noon and im on the water watching basic bitches getting on duffy boats with white claws ready to get lit.

Top Bottom