• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

84306016_p0_master1200.jpg

bronk

Banned
I'm officially a home owner. What a nightmare of a process. 30 day escrow was supposed to end Aug.23rd Lots of headaches to get done. Just happy it worked out. I love where I live. (Bought place off my landlords) Anyways I'm happy.

On game talk. Spelunky 2 is so fuckin good. Not sure if it's harder than first or I have to memorize new things and patterns. These kinds of games keep your gaming skills sharp.

TTOOLL

I'm officially a home owner. What a nightmare of a process. 30 day escrow was supposed to end Aug.23rd Lots of headaches to get done. Just happy it worked out. I love where I live. (Bought place off my landlords) Anyways I'm happy.

On game talk. Spelunky 2 is so fuckin good. Not sure if it's harder than first or I have to memorize new things and patterns. These kinds of games keep your gaming skills sharp.

Congratulations!! I spent a month too just trying to iniciate the process but we had to give up in the end. Next year maybe.

On related news... I bought the wedding rings this week. Gonna ask her some time in October.

RIP

Saber

Gold Member
Saber Saber you the only one that tried to guess that game. Anyways it has one of the best American themes in gaming.

Super Dodgeball

Edit: Saber Saber you get a participation award be thankful mafucka.

Thank you, I'm almost crying :lollipop_squinting:

Now about the game lol, a dodge game heh? Never would guessed xD

Last edited:
Got a preorder in for a PS5 today from Walmart, bundle with an extra controller. Happy about it but not excited about anything for launch. I wanted to play Cyberpunk but it's not coming out for PS5 until 2021? Sigh.
you can play it on PS5 when it comes out but it's not until 2021 that it will get a next gen patch.

I tried to get a console today but GameStop seemed to sell out within like a few minutes I was in line to get mine but apparently I was too far down the line. I didn't see anything about Walmart having availability did you order it online or did you show up in person?

Nymphae

Banned
you can play it on PS5 when it comes out but it's not until 2021 that it will get a next gen patch.

Patch or next gen release? I assumed it would be getting an actual physical PS5 release.

I didn't see anything about Walmart having availability did you order it online or did you show up in person?

A guy I work with follows some deal accounts on Twitter and he was keeping me updated on potential new preorder opportunities, he told me last night that there would be preorders available at Walmart.ca and EB games today. Not sure if it would have been possible in person at Walmart or not.

I checked both sites all morning and nothing was updated until around 11 am. I was on the websites for both refreshing and was getting nothing, then buddy from work sent me a walmart link to the bundle and was like GOGOGO lol. I would have missed this if it wasn't for him, I'll have to get him something.

Patch or next gen release? I assumed it would be getting an actual physical PS5 release.

A guy I work with follows some deal accounts on Twitter and he was keeping me updated on potential new preorder opportunities, he told me last night that there would be preorders available at Walmart.ca and EB games today. Not sure if it would have been possible in person at Walmart or not.

I checked both sites all morning and nothing was updated until around 11 am. I was on the websites for both refreshing and was getting nothing, then buddy from work sent me a walmart link to the bundle and was like GOGOGO lol. I would have missed this if it wasn't for him, I'll have to get him something.
I'm an American I wonder if I would even be allowed to order from walmart.ca. I think you should Google the answer to your question but if you want to hear what I remember the way I remember it is if you buy cyberpunk 2077 you will get a free upgrade to the next gen version when it comes out.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
People usually sleep on Walmart because it is run by literal morons, (CEO's, store managers, Jeb) but I've gotten limited edition console from there online in the past.

People usually sleep on Walmart because it is run by literal morons, (CEO's, store managers, Jeb) but I've gotten limited edition console from there online in the past.
Man I don't sleep on Walmart they've got really good selection of ice cream they've got bigger packages of Gatorade and they also a lot better for steak than most my local grocery stores though I will admit they don't come close to market basket market basket has this awesome meat counter well they will cut the steak for you right in front of you and s*** like that oh man that place is great but it's a little bit of a drive compared to going to Walmart

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Man I don't sleep on Walmart they've got really good selection of ice cream they've got bigger packages of Gatorade and they also a lot better for steak than most my local grocery stores though I will admit they don't come close to market basket market basket has this awesome meat counter well they will cut the steak for you right in front of you and s*** like that oh man that place is great but it's a little bit of a drive compared to going to Walmart
I just go to HEB for meat or one of local butchers.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
You're going to have to tell me what HEB stands for also what do you mean local butchers do you live in like a medieval town
It is where people can specifically go just to get meat. I'm pretty sure that's common. HEB is a grocery store found in Texas.

It is where people can specifically go just to get meat. I'm pretty sure that's common. HEB is a grocery store found in Texas.
No way that's not common that's totally because you live in Texas I got a friend who lives in Texas and let me tell you there are things about Texas I absolutely appreciate but you know what I don't appreciate is your spiders he was telling me you've got to spray your yard with pesticide regularly because there's spiders that can literally kill you let me tell you something that's not a place I want to live in but I really love your commitment to meat

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
No way that's not common that's totally because you live in Texas I got a friend who lives in Texas and let me tell you there are things about Texas I absolutely appreciate but you know what I don't appreciate is your spiders he was telling me you've got to spray your yard with pesticide regularly because there's spiders that can literally kill you let me tell you something that's not a place I want to live in but I really love your commitment to meat
Eh it depends where you live. I've had no spider problems, sure once in a while you'll see a brown recluse or a tarantula but eh. If anything we have too much humidity and lizards. We used to have a cicada problem but they died in my region or I just haven't heard em much for whatever reason. But the worst thing here by far are those fucking mosquitoes.

Tesseract

Banned
Eh it depends where you live. I've had no spider problems, sure once in a while you'll see a brown recluse or a tarantula but eh. If anything we have too much humidity and lizards. We used to have a cicada problem but they died in my region or I just haven't heard em much for whatever reason. But the worst thing here by far are those fucking mosquitoes.
cicadas like old soldiers never die

I only need to see one brown recluse or tarantula in my entire life to convince me I need a flamethrower or to move

Ornlu

Banned
cicadas like old soldiers never die

Cicadas come in wave years; if you only have 1 generation in your area you can go up to 20 years in between cycles. Then boom all of a sudden those fuckers are on every damn tree in the area.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Cicadas come in wave years; if you only have 1 generation in your area you can go up to 20 years in between cycles. Then boom all of a sudden those fuckers are on every damn tree in the area.
See, I thought that as well but they were due this year.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Saber Saber you the only one that tried to guess that game. Anyways it has one of the best American themes in gaming.

Super Dodgeball

Edit: Saber Saber you get a participation award be thankful mafucka.

Oh fuck, I completely forgot about that. I started by looking up some story mode lets plays on Youtube and cross referencing those names, but those EA Sports career mode stories are so dumb I passed out in a pool of my own vomit. Good thing I didn't spend too much time on that, I wasn't even close.

Top Bottom