• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

teezzy

Banned
There's nothing wrong with teaching kids that homophobia and racism suck ass, but something about that PSA just feels kinda....

ewface.gif

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Step 1) Tell your black friend he has shit taste for liking whatever console.

Step 2) Tell your black friend he's a
image.png

Report back with your findings.
How did you know I have a black friend? brap he knows!

-Arcadia-

Banned
I kind of think 4Chan is more the world’s preeminent shittalking center.

When every single group is getting it, when everything is offensive, nothing is. It reminds me of 2000s culture, jacked up to an extreme.

I’m sure there’s actual racism and such there as well, but it’s never generally struck me in the same vein as actual hate.

O-N-E

I’m sure there’s actual racism and such there as well, but it’s never generally struck me in the same vein as actual hate.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

I'm not gonna assume you're not racist just because everyone else is tapping into their demons too.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I kind of think 4Chan is more the world’s preeminent shittalking center.

When every single group is getting it, when everything is offensive, nothing is. It reminds me of 2000s culture, jacked up to an extreme.

Nah place is shit now. I blame moot, australians/europeans and pol. Not in that order.

-Arcadia-

Banned
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

I'm not gonna assume you're not racist just because everyone else is tapping into their demons too.

I don’t know. I’ve seen actual hate on the internet. It’s the kind of thing that sticks with you, and is fundamentally disturbing and saddening to the soul.

I’ve never got that sickening, hatred vibe from 4chan. Again, I’m sure there’s some users there like that. Just not from the general culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom