• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

So the actual article headline for the latest Digital Foundry graphics comparison is that the new Watch Dogs is "essentially identical on PS5 and Series X" and yet the thread title is just a generic "graphics, performance, ray-tracing" and it's already five pages because... the PS5 has faster loading and something about puddles and reflections.

I mean, were people really expecting any major differences for a cross-gen open world Ubisoft game? Is someone out there keeping score of how many new games look and run better on either the PS5 or Series X, so they can bring up all of the "wins" for Sony and Microsoft?

I don't really care but if we're going to see multiple page discussions I think actual next-gen games that are utilizing the new hardware to the best of the developer's knowledge would be more interesting as far as comparisons go.
It'd be hard to do a comparison video for demon souls. How about when ratchet & clank comes out oh wait that'll be a tough one too. I think we got to stick with non-next-gen games for a bit for these comparisons.

-Arcadia-

Banned
It'd be hard to do a comparison video for demon souls. How about when ratchet & clank comes out oh wait that'll be a tough one too. I think we got to stick with non-next-gen games for a bit for these comparisons.

pygv9rZ.png

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
There’s something to this. It’s good to let people know where things stand, but when it comes to trolls, either ignoring or having a laugh mocking/trolling them back, is the most effective tactic.

If you give trolls an emotional reaction though, or reasonable criticism to something that was created to be unreasonable, it’s what they crave. They have achieved disruption, their goal of upsetting someone, etc.

Top Bottom