• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go making assumptions again.
It's more of a hypothesis. Based on how hostile all your interactions are. Even to someone like me who is only trying to help. Spending your entire week attacking and arguing with people on a gaming board is not healthy. That's why I was asking about your day. I was hoping there was some light mixed in with all that darkness in your heart. I'm sure there is and I won't give up on you. All lives matter to me.

nush

Gold Member
It's more of a hypothesis. Based on how hostile all your interactions are. Even to someone like me who is only trying to help. Spending your entire week attacking and arguing with people on a gaming board is not healthy. That's why I was asking about your day. I was hoping there was some light mixed in with all that darkness in your heart. I'm sure there is and I won't give up on you. All lives matter to me.
He's not gonna fuck you dude.

There you go making assumptions again.

Bryank75

Banned
Can I put a thread on the gaming page that covers 'Sony Business' in general but brings it back around to how it effects gaming?

Is it too broad? Should it be in another area?

MetalAlien

Banned
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom