• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Tesseract

Banned
What dog breed is that?
Kristaps Judeiks1 day ago
A lone soldier, broken apart from his unit, hastily takes cover behind a pile of debris. Debris that was once a bustling metropolis, filled with hopes and aspiration. None of that exists in the pile of rubble Logan now covers behind. All that remains is desperation and futility as the cybernetic creations of man fulfill their task of complete human eradication. Tears well up in Logan’s eyes as he reminisces on taking his daughter to the nearby stream knowing full well he’ll never see her again.

god halp

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

There is only one god, and he is made of metal

frederic-bennett-altar-c.jpg

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
haxan7 haxan7 the view count increments automatically with the post count, since someone would have to view to post. The real overall view count doesn't update in real-time.
You mean that people would need to view the thread to post to it, and they may not post to it even if they do go to the thread?

Hot damn, you're smart!

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
what games are you demented folks playing lately?
I went through a period where I started new characters in Dark Souls 1 and DS3, played that through the months of November/December (Sorcerer in DS3 and a Pyromancer in DS1). Never played them with magic classes before. I didn't complete either game because my rage levels got too high.

Then went back to mostly doing races in GTA Online

Last edited:
Top Bottom