• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
531e4d6d-3b5b-4abd-8eqkbv.jpeg

England, what you fucking playing at, mate?

Lunacy to see that temp in England in September right?

I live in essentially a coastal swamp so it has been between 85F - 95F (29C - 35C) and nearly 100% humidity for going on three months now. We had a few days where it was in the 60's (about 15C) and relatively low humidity.

Star-Lord

Lunacy to see that temp in England in September right?
It’s lunacy to see this temperature in England any time of the year. That said, global warming has a huge role to play in this. I expect it will only get hotter as the years go on. Luckily, I’m working from home today, so I might just run a nice, cold bath.

Peggies

Gold Member
Indian summers have been a regular occurrence in the UK, this one is a bit hotter.
I'm not from the UK but 30° was something I only knew from vacations to the south of Europe, when I was younger.
Nowadays I'm thankful for a summerday with only 30°. That sucks!

BigBooper

I've got a tiny idea for a topic that I need to flesh out, but I hate hate hate the modern symmetrical cinematography style so much.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Laughs in Australian summer. Pffft that's a nice day in the pool or at the beach there mate. We don't even turn on the AC at 30.
I sleep with my A/C on in the winter in the northeast US. And then in the morning I turn the heat back on to get warmed back up.

catvonpee

Dear mod team and admins, I want to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart... for how much I enjoy this place. I always have so much fun and a laugh, and I appreciate it so much in what seems to be the darkest and most grim time for most. I am very grateful.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I was browsing through Hulu, watching the thumbnails scroll past, when I thought to myself: "Who is America's favorite gay?"

Is it still Ellen? She got exposed as kind of a nightmare boss and terrible person so I guess she was dethrowned.

So I think it's Neil Patrick Harris? Or NPH as us 2000's comedy aficionados like to call him.

BigBooper

I was browsing through Hulu, watching the thumbnails scroll past, when I thought to myself: "Who is America's favorite gay?"

Is it still Ellen? She got exposed as kind of a nightmare boss and terrible person so I guess she was dethrowned.

So I think it's Neil Patrick Harris? Or NPH as us 2000's comedy aficionados like to call him.
Maybe Elton John or Freddie Mercury. Both had their gay biopics recently.

Star-Lord

In all seriousness, Ellen Page was always a bit masculine before she had surgery. It was only a matter of time before she made the transition.

Top Bottom