• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

So we just gonna ignore that cryptic shit up there?

It's just morse code junk, an online conversion has it saying -

Distress message from planet don: blind, in the deepest night reaching out, grasping for a fleeting memory all the thoughts keep piercing this broken mind i fall, but i'm still standing motionless. Far, in the distance there is light, a light that burns these scars of old all this pain reminds me of what i am i'll live, i'll become all i need to be words that kill would you speak them to me? With your breath so still, it makes me believe in the father's sins let me suffer now and never die i'm alive pride feeds their blackened hearts and the thirst must be quenched to fuel hypocrisy cleansing flames is the only way to repent renounce what made you words that kill would you speak them to me? With your breath so still it makes me believe the sins never die can't wash this blood off of our hands let the world fear us all it's just means to an end our salvation lies in the father's sins beyond the truth, let me suffer now! In my heart i just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes all rights belong to donj enterprises and ye

Also I have now posted to GAF 10,000 times. My work here is done.

kneel-before-zod-gif-8.gif

Last edited:
Podcasts have been a godsend to me, but lately I feel like I've been getting podcast burnout. And I have a diverse listening too, so it's not even that I'm worn out of one genre. I guess everyone hits a wall at some point with one form of entertainment or another. The only one I listen to beginning to end each week lately is Tim Dillon just because it's basically a one hour of comedic nonsense.

I love listening to podcasts though, especially while gaming if the game I'm playing isn't dialogue or music intensive. But lately I've found almost every episode a bore and irritating.
I've listened to a podcast every single day for at least 5 years, possibly longer

at a minimum, I fall asleep to one every night. outside of that I listen to them while driving, working, etc.

could be that you need a break as it doesn't seem diversity if your issue.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I've listened to a podcast every single day for at least 5 years, possibly longer

at a minimum, I fall asleep to one every night. outside of that I listen to them while driving, working, etc.

could be that you need a break as it doesn't seem diversity if your issue.
Same. Minimum of 2 a day for me for years. It feels like just noise to me lately, not entertainment.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Whelp, was playing some Humankind enjoying myself when I noticed my PC was very warm. I looked over, and noticed the water wasn't flowing in the water cooling. Then BAMF - display goes out. CPU is destroyed, even managed to damage the board.

So, just ordered a new system. May as well, getting a RTX 3080 - big upgrade from my RTX 2080 Super. Didn't wake up expecting to have to spend over $2k on a new fucking desktop (at least I have over $300 in Apple cash and got a decent discount to soften the blow). On the bright side I have some more quality parts and components to add to the pile, maybe build a good mid-ranged rig for my woman, I dunno.

In the meantime having to use my Macbook Pro on the dock as a replacement for PC which is OK but not ideal.

Prison Mike

Banned
Whelp, was playing some Humankind enjoying myself when I noticed my PC was very warm. I looked over, and noticed the water wasn't flowing in the water cooling. Then BAMF - display goes out. CPU is destroyed, even managed to damage the board.

So, just ordered a new system. May as well, getting a RTX 3080 - big upgrade from my RTX 2080 Super. Didn't wake up expecting to have to spend over $2k on a new fucking desktop (at least I have over $300 in Apple cash and got a decent discount to soften the blow). On the bright side I have some more quality parts and components to add to the pile, maybe build a good mid-ranged rig for my woman, I dunno.

In the meantime having to use my Macbook Pro on the dock as a replacement for PC which is OK but not ideal.
This is karma for cinderella

Peggies

Gold Member
Putting aside the unintentionally humorous aspects of it, it's a pretty mediocre musical. I didn't care for the original songs and music, but I am not big on musicals to begin with.
Sounds terrible.

So let's answer the question Is it entertaining even when you're sober? with a big fat "NO" then.

Star-Lord

I'm sad that the thread about American culture like ABBA, Bowie or The Beatles has been closed. It was just getting really good.
It has? Fuck.

I’d been temp-banned from posting until tomorrow, at which point I may or may not have let rip into OP. My dreams have been well and truly shattered.

Maybe it's just not the right combination.

Have you tried less meds, more booze, and being in heat?
You’re on to something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom