• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Peggies

Gold Member
Parks And Recreation GIF
hate you GIF

Star-Lord

I don’t hate anybody, not really. To hate someone would mean you actually care about them, even if just a little, to generate that hate. I don’t hate anybody because, frankly, I don’t give a single fuck about most people. Most people are bastard-coated bastards with a bastard filling. Not you guys, though, you guys are delicious nougat-filled snacks.

Peggies

Gold Member
I don’t hate anybody, not really. To hate someone would mean you actually care about them, even if just a little, to generate that hate. I don’t hate anybody because, frankly, I don’t give a single fuck about most people. Most people are bastard-coated bastards with a bastard filling. Not you guys, though, you guys are delicious nougat-filled snacks.
Oh I passionately hate people but not Prison Mike Prison Mike obviously. That was only a joke.

people chris odowd GIF

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Oh man, I took the kids up to their great aunt’s house yesterday for an overnighter…what a relaxing evening we had. Went to dinner, watched some of Welcome to Earth on the new TV, got laid, work up and had relaxed coffee chat and breakfast. It even snowed and I found shoveling relaxing because I didn’t have a shadow the whole time asking me questions or hear a baby screaming from the house.

I really miss them terribly, but damn we need to do this more often. Feels like a mental reset

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Ever since I got back from that kidney stone trip to the hospital I've barely been able to go to the bathroom. Pain meds can cause constipation, but for a fucking week? I'm starting to get a little concerned because today I've had a feeling of fullness ever since I woke up and had little appetite. Appointment with the doc isn't for a couple more weeks though.

Might do a suppository or an enema if things don't clear up soon. Miralax hasn't done shit(pun maybe intended).

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Ever since I got back from that kidney stone trip to the hospital I've barely been able to go to the bathroom. Pain meds can cause constipation, but for a fucking week? I'm starting to get a little concerned because today I've had a feeling of fullness ever since I woke up and had little appetite. Appointment with the doc isn't for a couple more weeks though.

Might do a suppository or an enema if things don't clear up soon. Miralax hasn't done shit(pun maybe intended).
Coffee almost always does the trick for me. Castor oil is an option but good god is it awful.

FWB says she’s got nothing planned tonight and says I should pay her a visit. Expect to find me in good spirits tomorrow.
Tell her the captain says hello.

Last edited:

Tschumi

Try natto, if you have a Japanese grocery or something.. superfood, helps the gut immensely

Peggies

Gold Member
Is that true? In communication (my second degree) for news writing, that's what I was taught. Unless, of course, it's only a part of a statement, in which case you add a space and then an ellipsis: " ..."
(British) English puts commas and periods outside the quotation marks unless the quotation is also a complete sentence or the punctuation is part of the quotation.

bunny grammar GIF

Top Bottom