• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Me
6C23T1E.jpg

Tschumi

Homies, I've realised that I probably would have spent thousands less than i have on games, consoles, tvs and laptops in the last few years of I'd not been picking over these things here every day.

Probably would have put a lot more time into Japanese,too.

And I dunno, I'm not a political person, but my rash posting on that thread about Ukraine kinda reminded me how easily politics can hack us, so i want to just revert to looking at the world with my own eyes for a while.

I've forgotten the password for this and the email account i set up for it, so I'll log out and will return when i can be bothered going through the hoops of getting all those back.

Genuine affection for my friends here, nush and co, my homies at the DOA sumo community thread bitmap frogs, strange headache and co, those of you who contributed to my nfl ot - sorry i kinda lost interest after Rodgers pooped on himself. New season length is long. Maiden Voyage knows my name and Instagram if anyone wants to get in touch - but I'll have to recover the pword for that insta too :p

Jah bless and see you in a few months maybe.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Homies, I've realised that I probably would have spent thousands less than i have on games, consoles, tvs and laptops in the last few years of I'd not been picking over these things here every day.

And I dunno, I'm not a political person, but my rash posting on that thread about Ukraine kinda reminded me how easily politics can hack us, so i want to just revert to looking at the world with my own eyes for a while.

I've forgotten the password for this and the email account i set up for it, so I'll log out and will return when i can be bothered going through the hoops of getting all those back.

Genuine affection for my friends here, nush and co, my homies at the DOA sumo community thread bitmap frogs, strange headache and co, those of you who contributed to my nfl ot - sorry i kinda lost interest after Rodgers pooped on himself. New season length is long. Maiden Voyage knows my name and Instagram if anyone wants to get in touch - but I'll have to recover the pword for that insta too :p

You’ll be missed, my friend, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Sincerely hope you do drop in again soon, but until then just focus on yourself.

Peace, brother.

nush

Account suicide vs Just logging off, that's how it's done.

Have a good one bro, enjoy putting more time into "Japanese".

See you on the flip side.

Peggies

Gold Member
Well that's fucked up. We Middle-Europeans aren't capable of dealing with angry men invading other countries n' shit. We deal with gender-sensitive language and other useless shit. That's basically us:

the smurfs GIF

Star-Lord

Well that's fucked up. We Middle-Europeans aren't capable of dealing with angry men invading other countries n' shit. We deal with gender-sensitive language and other useless shit.
I’m probably overreacting, but I’m genuinely terrified what this means in regard to the next big war. We all know Russia ain’t afraid of shit, and with a man like Putin in charge - well, we all laughed and joked about Russia’s nuclear stockpile back in the day, but I guess Putin is having the last laugh.

nush

I’m probably overreacting, but I’m genuinely terrified what this means in regard to the next big war. We all know Russia ain’t afraid of shit, and with a man like Putin in charge - well, we all laughed and joked about Russia’s nuclear stockpile back in the day, but I guess Putin is having the last laugh.

I'm not worried, I lived through the tail end of the cold war. You have to wonder what kind of condition that old stockpile is actually in. Plus I'm in China, so aint no commie nukes getting thrown this way.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

I look forward to your eventual return brother!

Peggies

Gold Member
Scared Fear GIF by South Park

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
One of the first posts I read in there was someone seriously saying they wanted a higher power (preferably aliens) to come down and teach us that we're wrong and how we need to change. Not a great first impression.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
It's awfully quiet in here. Is it Elden Ring or WW3? Can someone say something nice and comforting?
scared the simpsons GIF
Was wondering that myself. Probably both. I am in my office today with BOTH my bosses. They are doing reservations for a trip to Disney in March right now so I really can't complain tho.

Star-Lord

It's awfully quiet in here. Is it Elden Ring or WW3? Can someone say something nice and comforting?
scared the simpsons GIF
It’s been like this the last couple of days. I personally think it’s Elden Ring taking people away from here. GAF being GAF, I wouldn’t be surprised if people cared more about that game than they do the incoming inevitable war.

Top Bottom