• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

haxan7

Banned
That seems like a bad idea if you're not going to give them a test drive first. Bedroom compatibility is important.
I don't know if I'll go that far. But ideally she will be a Catholic who doesn't want to bang before marriage so I may have to see.

I'm done with hoes, I know that much.

haxan7

Banned
You know how much you get a good life when an amazing life changing moment for me is having someone overnight... Expectations much.
I got so sick of my ex-gf over a period of 5 years (on and off) I still am repulsed by the idea of having someone overnight. I just can't deal with it, it's pure stress and I can't sleep. I don't know how long it will take to get back to wanting that again.

I think I get where you are coming from tho. I do count my blessings in that regard.

I jealously guarded my virginity until age 32 (not really by choice), so my perspective is is probably not all that common.

Last edited:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I got so sick of my ex-gf over a period of 5 years (on and off) I still am repulsed by the idea of having someone overnight. I just can't deal with it, it's pure stress and I can't sleep. I don't know how long it will take to get back to wanting that again.

I think I get where you are coming from tho. I do count my blessings in that regard.
Awwwe sorry to read it. Being loved once is something I will probably never know so I find anything above that threshold to hold value and be proud of.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
GIF by Bob's Burgers's Burgers
Kys

nush

Gold Member

I jealously guarded my virginity until age 32 (not really by choice), so my perspective is is probably not all that common.

Makes sense, you skipped working up the leagues and are now competing with people that have a lot more relationship XP. If you're feeling stressed she won't relax and your in that vicious cycle.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Another epic fight between my two neighbors. Recorded all of it in audio form only. Cops just came. I thought for sure bullets would've been flying. Man these two tenants hate each other.

I'll upload it if anyone knows a site that hosts audio clips.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Sorry for your loss, hope the next few days are not too difficult for you.

Oh, my dude. So sorry for you. Take care of yourself, and hope you’re back soon.

Sorry for your loss.

Thanks guys. I know we don't always agree on everything, but times like that people are people. Views be damned.

I appreciate the well wishes and I genuinely hope I will not have to wish you guys the same anytime soon.

Zeroing

Banned
To be fair I now life on a Southern European country we don’t have saunas! The only thing close to one is being on the gym on summer… oh man when you take a deep breath and you feel that armpit/bum crack sweat with testosterone mixed with powder supplement hit you…. Words cannot describe the feeling!

nush

Gold Member
To be fair I now life on a Southern European country we don’t have saunas! The only thing close to one is being on the gym on summer… oh man when you take a deep breath and you feel that armpit/bum crack sweat with testosterone mixed with powder supplement hit you…. Words cannot describe the feeling!

Sorry bro you're missing out. They have these Spa's here in China huge glamorous places, you go in and the women go in one side and the men the other. You've got a big mineral pool in the center and a steam room, cold plunge room as well as smaller massage rooms around. All dicks swinging free, but it's #nohomo I guess unless you're using your gaydar for some action I suppose.

After you finish the Spa part you then go up a floor for a girl massage. You can ask for a guy massage if that's your thing because that's usually what the women want so they have men working there too.

Star-Lord

Felling good, I had a great weekend, took a nap while watching the Xbox conference and today I am doing design things. Client just gave me full approval to do whatever I want. I am happy!!

What about you?
Glad to hear you're doing well, mate.

As for me, I had a fantastic weekend. We were supposed to have a jubilee BBQ last weekend, but the weather was shite, so we had it this weekend instead, and I woke up this morning not remembering much of last night. Always a good sign, if you ask me, ha. Still, I'm paying the price now - my head is killing me. Onwards and upwards, though, one must persevere through the darkness to rediscover the light.

Zeroing

Banned
Sorry bro you're missing out. They have these Spa's here in China huge glamorous places, you go in and the women go in one side and the men the other. You've got a big mineral pool in the center and a steam room, cold plunge room as well as smaller massage rooms around. All dicks swinging free, but it's #nohomo I guess unless you're using your gaydar for some action I suppose.

After you finish the Spa part you then go up a floor for a girl massage. You can ask for a guy massage if that's your thing because that's usually what the women want so they have men working there too.
Ok time to book a flight ticket! :D

haxan7

Banned
So the gays at the gym are constantly scanning the air for any hint of my armpit/buttcrack musk. Good to know.

Majormaxxx

Just got back from like a 45 min bike ride. The first step to getting back in great shape. Been a difficult year for my family so staying fit went on the back burner...

Anyway... Tested pull-ups and dips as well. Pathetic. Eight dips with bodyweight (yikes) and 1 pullup (I had a nasty injury this winter and couldn't even flex the arm so this explains it). At least no pain. I do weighted dips at home (latest was 13 reps with 10kg) but for some reason outside it is much harder outside in the park. I guess my home dip station is wider and makes it easier.

Edit - at the park there are these street fitness guys, under 25 y.o. so they are kind of insecure even if super fit. They express their insecurity by training shirtless and walking with flared lats. It is funny. Zeroing Zeroing would enjoy the scene I guess :)

Last edited:
... have had a very close death in the family and I will be traveling for the funeral and probably not in the best of mindsets or moods for the duration. I don't want to possibly snap at someone or be shitty just because I am having a bad week

Losing close ones is always tough.
Feel free to snap at me anytime, if it helps you to feel better.

Can't always be in the best of moods and that's okay too.

Zeroing

Banned
Just got back from like a 45 min bike ride. The first step to getting back in great shape. Been a difficult year for my family so staying fit went on the back burner...

Anyway... Tested pull-ups and dips as well. Pathetic. Eight dips with bodyweight (yikes) and 1 pullup (I had a nasty injury this winter and couldn't even flex the arm so this explains it). At least no pain. I do weighted dips at home (latest was 13 reps with 10kg) but for some reason outside it is much harder outside in the park. I guess my home dip station is wider and makes it easier.

Edit - at the park there are these street fitness guys, under 25 y.o. so they are kind of insecure even if super fit. They express their insecurity by training shirtless and walking with flared lats. It is funny. Zeroing Zeroing would enjoy the scene I guess :)
Nah I joke on here that I am a slut but I am actually the opposite, I like guys with personality. Eye candy is ok. But a nice fit body could keep me warm at night but I doubt any of them are capable of holding an interesting conversation. If I behaved on the real world like I behave on NeoGAF, I would have tons of restraining orders LOL.

nush

Gold Member
My power was just out for about 45 minutes. I don’t know how they did it in the olden days. I was losing all sense of time and space sitting there silently in the dark.
Happens semi-regular in some apartments I've lived in in China. Often because they are running new power lines or upgrading old equipment. Sometimes for a few hours, sometimes a whole day. It's awful.

And as I was saying I've just been given notice of all all day power outage next week. Special NO thanks for it being 30+C and 90+ humidity right now. #chinalife

Majormaxxx

Nah I joke on here that I am a slut but I am actually the opposite, I like guys with personality. Eye candy is ok. But a nice fit body could keep me warm at night but I doubt any of them are capable of holding an interesting conversation. If I behaved on the real world like I behave on NeoGAF, I would have tons of restraining orders LOL.
I know you are joking around :)

I meant that the young guys that train shirtless and strut around flexing in the gym (or the park playground fitness) try to intimidate other guys but actually they will mostly accomplish being eye candy for people who like their aesthetics. Which is funny :)

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I'm the opposite. I prefer sleeping alone as I sleep lightly and overheat easily (no snoring either). Also I prefer guys that don't talk much, ESPECIALLY not about their feelings. I behave the same IRL as on here, would be stressful to change my ways to adapt to my audience.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Now, am I leaving a note for a woman that says I have to give her another baby?

Because that's one hell of a commitment.

I guess it's okay if she's hot?
It’s not that big of a commitment, you just either give the same baby back in roughly the same shape/add some compensation for depreciation, or give another baby of the same fair market value. End of transaction, no need to make it complicated

FunkMiller

Gold Member
It’s not that big of a commitment, you just either give the same baby back in roughly the same shape/add some compensation for depreciation, or give another baby of the same fair market value. End of transaction, no need to make it complicated

Gotcha. So... step one: take baby. Step two: return what's left of baby and some cash, or take a second baby from somewhere else.

Sounds like a plan.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Gotcha. So... step one: take baby. Step two: return what's left of baby and some cash, or take a second baby from somewhere else.

Sounds like a plan.
Well don’t forget to go in a hike with the baby strapped to your back. The goal here was huge trapeziuses to get the babes

haxan7

Banned
I'm the opposite. I prefer sleeping alone as I sleep lightly and overheat easily (no snoring either). Also I prefer guys that don't talk much, ESPECIALLY not about their feelings.
I’m exactly that way too. Can’t deal with anyone sleeping in my bed because it constantly wakes me up and makes me hot. When my ex gf would sleep over she slept in a full sweatsuit outfit and a special blanket to deal with the cold. I run the ac at night even in the winter.

Zeroing

Banned
I'm the opposite. I prefer sleeping alone as I sleep lightly and overheat easily (no snoring either). Also I prefer guys that don't talk much, ESPECIALLY not about their feelings. I behave the same IRL as on here, would be stressful to change my ways to adapt to my audience.
I’m adaptable! Or maybe I am like Roger from American dad….

Some days I feel like I am an art critic, others in a cheap slut making my way on this world - I wanna be a star!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom