• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilau

Oh boy, now I feel a bit shitty about that meme. Poor Myrtle! Kind of gross too, though. I don't know how to feel.

Confused Listen To Your Heart GIF by The Bachelor

I don't feel shitty for laughing, it’s a pregnancy meme not about mocking her. Plus she had 4 healthy children of her own and seemingly a decent life all things considered.

And her husband didn’t think it was gross.

toLdfYA.png

Peggies

Gold Member
The birthing stains actually came out, it’s the stupid paint and play dough and other kid shit that we’re trying to get through before replacing the carpet when they’re a bit older and less likely to just fuck it all up again….

…and listen, your husband doesn’t have a fetish, have you seen preggo titties??? There’s a certain pride seeing a woman with child and thinking “yeah I did that…”
Funny enough, I have :messenger_grinning_smiling:! Yes, they're really nice, true.

Is this the best place to complain about ads? It's not the ads themselves, I understand the forum owner needs to make money, it's more the content.

I get adds for buying weapons, some of them assault rifles. Now I'm getting ads for Donald Trump.

Is there anyway to change the content I see? I've never browsed for guns or books, let alone Trump books. So I don't know why they're targeting me?

Is anyone else seeing the same ads?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Is this the best place to complain about ads? It's not the ads themselves, I understand the forum owner needs to make money, it's more the content.

I get adds for buying weapons, some of them assault rifles. Now I'm getting ads for Donald Trump.

Is there anyway to change the content I see? I've never browsed for guns or books, let alone Trump books. So I don't know why they're targeting me?

Is anyone else seeing the same ads?

I see ads for what looks like a hentai game every now and then.

And I browse on my work computer lol, so I'm definitely not watching similar content for the ad system to generate those kinds of ads.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
The politics section was a wild ride while it lasted.
I don't miss it necessarily, but man, those memories:

-All of those sad souls posting vehemently there.
-Getting banned.
-Getting upset over NOTHING.
-They're occasionally crying.
-They're always seething.
-Some of them wet their pants, because they refused to go take a piss and wanted to continue on typing out insipid arguments.

It was an awesome conflagration to behold on a daily basis.
I will forever love you, politics section.
But you can fuck off.

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned

-Getting banned.
-Some of them wet their pants, because they refused to go take a piss and wanted to continue on typing out insipid arguments.

But you can fuck off.
I just read a book about conflict and it kinda opened my eyes about the pointlessness of the political divisions we've been experiencing in the US in the last decade.

I'm DONE with it. I reached my "saturation point", as the book describes it.

This is the book btw:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

-Getting banned.

But you can fuck off.

I genuinely enjoy talking politics with people when they can remain calm during disagreements. It's a shame but it is honestly for the best.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
My boss asked me to do a PowerPoint for him. I had to gerber some data from my colleagues. One of them took it upon themselves to do the entire PPT, saving me the hassle. All I had to do was plug in my data and make it a bit prettier.

nowhat

For the popcorn, I take a look at the bans page every now and then. Got to keep up with the drama. There were a couple of perm bans late last month for people being "DPer"s.

...and, I'm almost afraid to ask. But please someone explain the term to me. Because all I can think of is not really relevant to this site (or a bannable offense as a personal preference for that matter).

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
For the popcorn, I take a look at the bans page every now and then. Got to keep up with the drama. There were a couple of perm bans late last month for people being "DPer"s.

...and, I'm almost afraid to ask. But please someone explain the term to me. Because all I can think of is not really relevant to this site (or a bannable offense as a personal preference for that matter).
It means they double posted one too many times.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I think clozapine is for treating schizophrenia. That pharmacist be fucking with their patients.

Also 0.75mg D-9 and 3mg CBDs is the right amount for microdosing for me. Calm as Hindu cow. I just hope I don't crash before the work day is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom