• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
So cougar talk- I looked up the one that tought me a bit on Facebook and dude…still looks as good as 15 years ago and is married to a female smoke show in Alaska.

I hope that wasn’t my fault somehow but I will have my foursome…I will…

Last edited:

Toons

So cougar talk- I looked up the one that tought me a bit on Facebook and dude…still looks as good as 15 years ago and is married to a female smoke show in Alaska.

I hope that wasn’t my fault somehow but I will have my foursome…I will…

Wait... four?

Peggies

Gold Member
OK guys, when you here the name "Loki", do you think of this guy as in "Hell yeah, the god of mischiev, father of Fenrir, northern mythology n' shit!?
EpD2Fod.jpg

Or, do you think of him?
HZloA99.jpg

haxan7

Banned
The first thing that pops to mind when I hear “Loki” is the Spanish word loco. Not sure if that’s an American thing or just me.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
It makes me think about Dogma, I don’t give a shit about MCU.

And man, you don’t realize how much shit works off wifi these days until your internet goes out and you can’t even turn on your kid’s white noise machine or adjust the thermostat from bed 😤

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
My boss is out of country for the next week and I've had too much coffee. So looks like I'm having an edible and playing some video games all afternoon.

Forgot I have pickeled jalapeño peppers. Waiting for this edible to kick in then I am making breakfast tacos and putting those on it. :messenger_smiling_horns:

Last edited:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I hope everyone is having a great Friday. Mine has been fantastic. It's 66F outside with no humidity and a slight breeze. I just got back from the international mart so my larders are stocked (making jajangmyeon later for dinner). Full of CBD, just waiting for my vaccine appointment a few hours from now.

I was going to make some kind of "white people rise up" post to stay topical then realized, wait, don't do that Burger.

S0ULZB0URNE

So since I'm permanently banned from the Activision mega thread, I guess I'm Free to make new threads to discuss the deal?

I can't see never being allowed to discuss the merger, because I had the audacity to suggest someone was having a meltdown?

They continue to post but I can't?
That's probably the last one I'd try.

I remember how moderation of the "Next gen" megathread was if anyone questioned the SSD.

I don't mind finger wags or even warnings. Shit I've taken a few bans in my days.

I'm more pissed that I got banned from the thread for replying to troll posts with troll comments, and meanwhile they are still there trolling.

Now I can't ever address this issue ever again according to the rules.

I didn't even get a notification I was reply banned, had to figure thar out by myself.
What a warrior!

Ionian

You could go with Low 🔑 instead, see if they’ll print the emoji on the birth certificate. Or Lowtax (RIP)

The Lowtax thing was such as a shock as an old reader/member. The fact he obviously planned it. So messed up and I even found him obnoxious but RIP indeed, terrible thing to happen to anyone.

Anyway ...

Getting an emoji on a birth cert would be absolutely hilarious, Peggies Peggies you'd be breaking new ground for progressiveness! hahah :p

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
The Lowtax thing was such as a shock as an old reader/member. The fact he obviously planned it. So messed up and I even found him obnoxious but RIP indeed, terrible thing to happen to anyone.
From what I understand SA got pretty taken over by the crazies who ran him out, he had some degenerative condition that made him constantly in pain, and his ex took his kid away to I think Canada. I could understand it being really hard to get up off the mat after all that.

Ionian

The eggplant is because my wife likes to garden and the water is because I enjoy kayaking.

Those that farm together;

Should share tips. That is not meant as a dick joke.

Honestly, a thread would be awesome. We could compare.

I'm making this gayer by the sentence and is unintended.

Seriously. I only have a shitty back garden due to the fact fact I live in the city now and my family was country. Father had a 50 acre farm when I was in my 20's.

Anyway, fair play to you. I know the work involved. It's back breaking shit, growing up a lamb that said hello by nearly breaking your leg as a ram. Then cute lambs go away once it comes to lambing season. No sleep, helping delivery of the flock. (For anyone who doesn't know, lots of death and blood).

Yeah I prefer the city but having lived on farms for so long, I'd have more than your average understanding.

For anyone that ever had a child, take that and multiply the shitting pissing and puking.

All to be carved and served to a table.

Ionian

From what I understand SA got pretty taken over by the crazies who ran him out, he had some degenerative condition that made him constantly in pain, and his ex took his kid away to I think Canada. I could understand it being really hard to get up off the mat after all that.

Nah there was a bit more;

He kept making fundraisers to the point that it would be he'd just draw a spaceship (picture). He never fulfilled them.

Yet people kept trying to help.

I think the last straw was when he flew away to bring back a new girlfriend . On the dime of it.

She filed abuse charges (was all police documented). But why even talk about this here?

There is a certain site that has it all documented, it's called 'his'. Or 'Was'.

Look there. Looking for 'SS' stuff here seems silly, should only being a flying comment in passing. Plenty of sites with the info on it but that's the last I say.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Those that farm together;

Should share tips. That is not meant as a dick joke.

Honestly, a thread would be awesome. We could compare.

I'm making this gayer by the sentence and is unintended.

Seriously. I only have a shitty back garden due to the fact fact I live in the city now and my family was country. Father had a 50 acre farm when I was in my 20's.

Anyway, fair play to you. I know the work involved. It's back breaking shit, growing up a lamb that said hello by nearly breaking your leg as a ram. Then cute lambs go away once it comes to lambing season. No sleep, helping delivery of the flock. (For anyone who doesn't know, lots of death and blood).

Yeah I prefer the city but having lived on farms for so long, I'd have more than your average understanding.

For anyone that ever had a child, take that and multiply the shitting pissing and puking.

All to be carved and served to a table.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Nah there was a bit more;

He kept making fundraisers to the point that it would be he'd just draw a spaceship (picture). He never fulfilled them.

Yet people kept trying to help.

I think the last straw was when he flew away to bring back a new girlfriend . On the dime of it.

She filed abuse charges (was all police documented). But why even talk about this here?

There is a certain site that has it all documented, it's called 'his'. Or 'Was'.

Look there. Looking for 'SS' stuff here seems silly, should only being a flying comment in passing. Plenty of sites with the info on it but that's the last I say.
Ah well, I maybe didn’t get the full story. Don’t really care to either, sucks if the abuse stuff is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom